Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

New Horizon \\ NPC list

Kosmik_Khaos

God is empty, just like me.
Supporter
NPCs
If you are interested in adding or even playing an NPC, fill out a sheet and send it to me. Naturally not every NPC needs a sheet, but if you want to have someone reoccurring or just feel like making characters for the story the option is here.

• The Lyonesse has it's crew divided into four general sections based on the type of work they will be doing. There can and usually is a bit of overlap in the sections, for example a botanist can be in the science or surveying section depending on if they prefer lab or field work. There is a fifth group that currently will not be included in the story as playable characters, Civilians.

Science: These are the individuals that are tasked with running the labs at the base camp, doing tests, experiments, and generally dissecting the new world to see how it works and if people can survive there, as well as making new innovations along the way.

Security: These individuals are tasked with the safety of the crew both from potential outside threats and internal strife.

Surveying: These individuals are the explorers of the crew, it is their job to go out and search for resources, points of interest, and potential building sites for the expansion of the colony and report back to the base bringing as many samples with them as possible. Many in this section are scientists that are field researchers and do better outside of the lab than in it.

Support: These are the individuals that don't fit into the other sections but are essential. Cooks, constructors, aids, medics, lab techs and the such.
  • Name:

Appearance:
    (Images are fine, but please use real or hyper-realistic images please, descriptions are also accepted )

Small Background:

Crew Section:

Personality Under Pressure:

Personality In Calm Situations:

Music:
    ( Does you character have a theme song? A whole set list? Or even just songs that have inspired you for this story I love to share music.)

Additional Information: (anything extra you would like to include about your character that doesn't fit into the categories above)

Name: Lyonesse

Appearance: 1680449915615.png

Small Background: Lyonesse is the AI of the the ship she is named after. Her purpose is to keep everything aboard running and all the passengers and crew alive, so she delegates most other tasks to the other AI she has access to.

Back
Top Bottom