Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or NB Quick and Easy / looking for Dom

GracetheKnight

Meteorite
I’m looking for some short and fun role plays.

If we match well together then we can explore longer roleplay concepts.

Mc would be a submissive young woman.

I am open to other concepts if you have them but here are a few of mine.

Luckiest man: A young perverted man is talking a walk in the forest when he comes across a young beautiful woman, she appears to almost look like a faery and her wispy thin clothes leave little to the imagination. He sneaks up on her and assumes he could get the jump on her and much to his surprise she is extremely cooperative. She’ll do whatever he commands without complaint.

A special power: The nextdoor neighbor is your dream girl but she has never given you a second glance. You work hard and you deserve a fair shot. It looks like someone else agrees when you get a mysterious package in the mail with a small candy in it. The letter tells you that if you eat it, you’ll have the power to totally control someone’s mind for 24 hours. 24 hours would be plenty enough time to corrupt her body and get enough black mail to make her yours.

Mall Shoplifter: you can a young woman shoplifting and you take her to the back to ask her some questions. You offer he a choice, serve a sentence of spending 1 day as your personal sex slave or get turned over to the police.

My kinks:
Domination
Corruption
Dub con
Public/risky sex
Public humiliation
Light bdsm
Being the sex slave
Blackmail

Okay with:
Non con
Humanoid furries (more human than not)