Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx F or NB Bridget vs. the Multiverse!

Bug-Blair

Moon
"Whoever you are, welcome to the show!"

Bridget-Guilty-Gear-Strive-1.webp

Bridget vs the Multiverse!
Thanks to 'insert interspacial meddling here' this famed yo-yo pro and cutie supreme has been shot out of her home in the Guiltyverse and blasted into a bewildering whirlwind of different worlds and realities, leaving this hopeless gal stranded with only her gut to guide her! But luckily for her unlucky ass it seems these worlds are filled to the brim with hot gals just waiting to be pounced on! Seems like the transporting did a number on Bridget's hormones, since she's now horny literally. All. The. Time.

So whats a girl to do? Other than nut in the closest thing too her, 'course~

Kinks 'n' the sort!
Hello hello! As you can guess this'll be a very smut-driven play with an giga-horny Bridget smooching up a vast variety of girls from different fandoms. We can keep it to a 1v1 scene, or if you'd like we could build a harem or two! It wouldn't be difficult to come up with the most bare-string excuse for Bridget to nab them.

As for what kinda horny we're gonna get, here's a short list of my favs followed up by my f-list!

Oral (giving/receiving)
Light bondage
Biting/scratching
Risk of pregnancy
Big dicks
Anal
Pegging
Lots of cum!
Snowballing
Rimming
Clothed sex

F-List

Fandoms!
Feel free the suggest others than what I've listed here!

Final Fantasy 7/14
Genshin Impact
Fate/Grand Order
Arknights
Metroid Prime
Pokemon
The Witcher
Horizon ZD/FW
Kingdom Hearts
Street Fighter
Fire Emblem
Tomb Raider
Attack on Titan
Darling in the Franxx
Vtubers!
Nier Automata
Persona 5
Black Lagoon
Monster Hunter

If any of this sounds appealing then give us a shout. Can't wait to hear from ya'!​

Back
Top Bottom