Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Evil You Know, SB & Nera

Sadboyhours

Super-Earth
What fucking year was this? Jason felt slimy, what with the news playing on repeat lately. New murder after new murder after new murder. Weren't serial killers, like, an old thing? He knew that was a bad view to have- they usually were found, caught, and then identified their own victims afterward if the law hadn't found an MO already. As for these recent bodies, Jason didn't know what, if anything, was similar between them. Maybe nothing connected the kills- he tried not to think too hard on it, just focused on getting home instead of freaking himself out. The problem was that it wasn't as if these kills were cropping up every year or month, but rather, they were all being found relatively fresh.

He shut the TV off in the break room and made his way out to his car in the cool night air, ringing up his boyfriend while he got on the road. That always helped to soothe his nerves, speaking to him. They'd only been dating for a few months but Jason felt...pretty down bad for the man, truth be told. Their schedules seemed to click well together and there was something about him that the brunette could just melt in against, metaphorically as well as physically.

"Hey, babe!" he sang when he heard the other line pick up. "What're you doing? Sorry, I know it's late-" he got off around 10, but that was nothing new. Neither was his following request, but he didn't want to ever assume. It had been a long time since his last relationship and Jason was naturally self-doubting. "I was just wondering if I could stop by your place tonight? I miss you," And he'd love to crash there, too. "Can I come by? Maybe stay, if you aren't sick of me by now? What do you think," He asked. The company would help him feel less weird about the most recent killing. Something violent. Why did his coworkers leave that shit on? "If, if not, that's fine too! You're just on my way home..."

Devan Vincent had been dating a new man. Well he had kind of made the man his bitch, or at least was in the process of such. He was enjoying playing games with this mans mind, using his supernatural abilities as a vampire to seduce and induce lust in him. He did not expect his new lover would have been this enchanted if he had come to him of his own power, but perhaps he would try that before all was said and done. Just to see if he could.

The phone rang, and Devan was just, kind of waking up for the evening. He was thirsting for blood already, as a vampire this was something that was always with him, and drinking a little bit from his lover wouldn't sustain him. He wanted and needed to kill.

"Well babe, I am thirsty as hell, I need my caffeine before we hook up for the evening. Give me like, an hour ok? Come by in an hour and I will be ready to rock and roll with you." Devan hung up the phone without waiting for his lover to answer. If he did not come, he would not see him that night. That was all there was to it.

Devan went to the basement of his house, unlocking the door, and stepping into the basement. A good looking young man was chained to the wall there, and would be spending the rest of his life in that basement, until Devan tired of him.

Devan took a few moments to drink from his prisoner, before going back up the stairs and closing and locking the basement door. Someone had arrive, and he assumed it was Jason. "Come in babe, the door is open. Im in the parlor."

If anyone asked Jason about his new relationship, he'd probably have a hard time giving answers further than the surface level, "We met at so-and-so, and it was instant attraction!" Of course, he didn't know just how true it was. That it was all charm- being charming, and being charmed. Magically taken advantage of.

Still, he was still very much himself. To meet with Devan, Jason was excited just to see him! He scolded him for any misconception that his eagerness was just for a simple hookup. "You know I'm happy to come over and let you wake up, I just like being with you!" Wait, was he already hung up on? It fizzled his mood some, but it also made him even more antsy to show up. When Devan called to him from inside, he'd been anxiously shifting weight from foot to foot, and he'd pushed in the moment he was invited.

"You know I hate it when you do that, right? It's so rude," He muttered, glaring at his lover. "Did you get coffee?" Didn't smell like a fresh cup. Shame. Jason loved the smell of coffee. He slipped past an end table and made his way to the older gentleman, hand reaching for his wrist. "Come on an' c'mere, already,"

"You want to fuck already?" Devan said, quirking a brow. He leaned in and kissed the other deeply and said. "Lets like sit and talk about your day or something first, for awhile." Devan did not want to explain he had just finished fucking the human in the basement. If the other had been a vampire he would have smelled the sex. As it is, the human was a human and wasn't going to be the wiser.

Devan took the human by the hand and started dragging him into the living room, and over onto the couch. He smiled a charming smile in his direction and said. "So tell me about your day. I want to hear everything. How work went. What you ate. What you did. Where you went. Everything."

Truth was Devan couldn't give a shit less about what the human did all day, but he was good at pretending he did care. That was part of his charm. It would sustain the relationship until the other was head over heels for him. If he wasn't already.

"Wh- I just wanted to touch you, or have you kiss me!" Jason protested, chuckling as his ears burned. He shoved gently against Devan's chest, a playful swat. "Why do you think all I want to do is sleep with you? Can't I just want to see my boyfriend?" The human whined at him and got comfortable, getting his shoes off and stretching his legs across Devan's lap- absolutely in his space and starry-eyed.

"I didn't do anything except work! I can give you a play-by-play of every aisle I walked down, if you want to be put back to sleep. Had lunch..." Well, more like a midnight snack, but for his shift? Lunch. Then Jason fell quiet, thinking; "The news plays on our cheap little TV by the register. Keeps playing the stuff about those missing people, more bodies...I think m' gonna buy pepper spray or something." Anything to help him feel a little safer. "Have you been paying attention to any of those updates?" The details they were releasing made his skin crawl.

"Oh I have an extra can of pepper spray that you can have." Devan said in reply. Of course that was going to do nothing, absolutely nothing to help him. He could have bear spray and Jason would still be fucked when it came to the fact Devan had decided that he had decided Jason was going to be his.

"Just be careful, ok? Lock your doors at night. Don't take rides from strangers. That kind of thing. I would hate for anything to happen to you." The vampire said as he pulled the human close, kissing him in an inviting manner. "You mean a lot to me after all. You know that right, Jason?"

Of course it was mainly that he did not want to have to train another pet. At least not yet. Devan couldn't have cared less about the other man. He certainly did not love him. He loved using him. That was all.

Back
Top Bottom