Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Family Fun with Colonel_Liam [NSFW]

Amy Ling was a 20 year old girl, recently married to her husband, Zachariah. A 75 year old man was widowed for last 5 years and decided that he still prefers to have someone by his side. Being quite wealthy Zach could offer a life on a decent level. However Amy set one more demand on him. She would not be sexually exclusive to him... But she would only look for potential partners inside his household.
Zach was initially quite surprised by such a demand but he knew one thing - he won't be able to satisfy the sexual demands of a young lady like her as her only partner. And he doubted any family members of his would actually fuck his wife so he decided it was mostly a harmless condition - and it was still better than her cheating with strangers.

What he didn't know was that she was very serious about her demand... And had a way to bring it to life.

She was softening him up to the idea for a month now. And finally he was ready to agree.

"In my country, the family head is the oldest man. And he rules his household with absolute authority. Of course as a wife of the oldest man I share part of that privilege... As long as I don't go against your wishes, darling..."

She tried once again to convince him. And he no longer cared to try and convince her otherwise.

"Alright. What is it you're planning? Let's get this over with. I doubt anything would come of it, but to keep you happy, dear, let's give it a try."

Amy smiled. That was all she needed.

"I would try and seduce your son, Marcus. He is certainly not showing me respect he owes him a sub father's wife. Should he rejects my advances, I would lay that matter to rest. Should it succeed however... I would propose how things can go further."

Zach smiled. He was confident that his son would not be willing to be seduced by his 'step-mother'. Not while he was 55 and she was less than half his age.

" You have a week darling."

If was his only reply.

@Colonel_Liam

Marcus was running around the house, in something that almost could be classified as a panic. It was the week of the family reunion he and his wife Kate were hosting and he wanted things to be perfect. He and his father had as strained relationship, especially since his mother had died. Marcus had particularly not approved of his fathers new wife, considering the woman barely older than his youngest daughter a gold digger. Still, he wanted to please and impress the old man.

Kate's parents, Kevin and Tracy were helping set out food and drinks for the guests of honor. Marcus got along with Kevin better than he did his own father. Kevin and Tracy had had Kate very young, so the two men were close in age, more friendly that most father/son in law pairings.

Hearing the doorbell ring he went to greet it, giving his father an awkward but genuine hug and politely shaking Amy's hand and giving her a light kiss on the cheek. "Welcome both of you." he said with a smile, leading them out to the fenced in back yard, where the rest of the family was waiting, snacking, drinking, or lounging in or around the pool.

@JustAnotherDarkMind

Obviously if all of them were constantly together, Amy's plans for seduction would hardly work. On the other hand, her being alone with Marcus was a rather unlikely event that would not happen organically.

Giving him that opportunity was just as much of a help as Zach was able to do for her plan. He did not believe that there were any circumstances that would allow her to succeed, but giving her potentially the best possible ones was a fair game.

He gestured to his son that he needs to speak with him alone from others, briefly. The sign the two were using since his childhood so it was easily understood. As his son followed him to a different room, he didn't waste time with announcing what he planned to say.

"I am extremely sorry boy but I would need your help. It seems I left some of my meds in the other home. You were the one who told me not to drive too often at my age and I feel like I wouldn't be able to as my stomach is starting to act up. Amy knows where they are. Could you please drive there with her and get me them? An hour or so and you'll be back... And without them, I doubt I would enjoy all the delicious foodstuffs you have prepared... "

It was obvious that, while it sounded innocent enough, his father was demanding he agreed to the plan without changing it. Especially now that he was older he was very serious about his authority. Even more after his second marriage...

Back
Top Bottom