Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Rule Breakers //Tainted/Kratos//

Kratos

Supernova
Mine

Seth body was nothing over the top like some of the extremist who he would usually describe as all muscle no brain, he was toned and that was something he was glad of. He liked to see Star's body when he got the chance as her physique was rather nice his eyes alway in the morning catching a glimpse of her ass generally each morning as she seemed to be a little careless the material once she started to awaken and walk down the stairs ride up a little higher yet she seemed to be to lazy to fix it to get up anyhow. Seeing as she wanted to jump into the water her brother had no argument with jumping in with her, after all it was something he would do since it would be cold which meant the two of them could embrace it together.

With the lack of people at such a nice spot it almost felt like the pair of them were alone as the pair of them sped up before jumping in together, their hands staying together until hers slipped from his to wipe her face as he resurfaced, seeing her shiver a small smile crossed him as he then shivered as well, it was a little colder then planned but it would be something that if the moved around would be of no issue. Seth's deep blue eyes gazed at her now before his smile growing a little as he saw her nipples appear to go a little hard. Since it was cold he moved closer to Star gently putting his arms around her yet at the same time because everyone was so spread out lightly rub the material against those hardened points.

Tainted rainbows

Star had always been a bit lazy, but she liked to run. Long distance running, not any of that short stuff. When she got up early enough she would run three or four miles. That was why she was always in shape. But when she would come home she would shower, change back into her sleep atire and go back to sleep. She enjoyed the time that she got up early though, sometimes Seth would still be asleep and she would be able to catch a peak of him sleeping. he was quite cute as he slept, so peaceful. She didn't really like the temperature of the water, but it wasn't too cold, no worse than a spring would be. She looked around, smiling a bit and thinking ' so that's why no one else is swimming.'

She looked back over to Seth, who was smiling as well, though most likely for another reason. She noticed him shiver and grinned. "So you're cold too?" She asked, wondering if they would cuddle later to warm up a bit. She smiled as he moved closer. She leaned her head against his shoulder and closed her eyes. "Mmm Seth, You're so warm compared to the water." She said softly. Her eyes shot open as the material against her nipples was rubbed. She hadn't expected that in the least. She blushed, looking down at his hands but didn't say a thing. Despite the fact that it was so wrong, it was definitely welcome to her.

He could never get up as early as Star, this had been the earliest he had awoken in a while.. unlike her Seth woke up when he thought it was appropriate his body clock a little different compared to his sister's. The water was cooler then expected yet it was bearable but they did not really have to spent much time here, if she did not want to well then he would leave with her and head home were they could have some fun together well so he hoped if that was the case. No wonder no one is actually swimming here.. the temperature must be scaring them off.. slowly he nodded in response to her question words not needing to tell his answer that particular time unlike some other times.

A soft smile crossed him again hearing her remark his hands exploring a little and after seeing her reaction and her cheeks lighting up a little that smile grew a little more. It was definently a surprise to her which is what made Seth continue to smile yet she seemed to not mind it even if it was considered wrong for them two to even feel this way about each other. Gently his hands now gave a small little massage, "You know Sis.. if you want we can always go home.. if this is to cold.."

She blushed a bit more as he began to massage her. It felt quite nice for something that was so wrong. She looked into his eyes as he suggested going home if it was too cold, His massage definitly influencing his decision. She nodded a bit. "Well it is a pretty cold, and we don't want to get sick from staying in here too long..." She said, mainly trying to convince herself to leave. She was having about the same thoughts as her brother about them having more fun once they got home. She was actually kind of looking foward to it now that she thought about it. She broke away from his touch, swimming over to the side and pulling herself out. As soon as she got out she fixed her bathing suit bottoms, then crossed her arms over her chest, a bit embarassed that her nipples were still so hard even though she was out of the cold water.

She turned, looking at her brother who was still in the water and waved him over, hoping he'd hurry. She was a bit excited about what they might be doing once they got home, and she wanted to wait fo him but then again she wanted to hurry up and go pack up the food. The things that Star was thinking about were fairly innocent thing such as kissing, maybe some gentle touching here and there. But nothing too out of the ordinary. That was what she thought about because that was as far as she had gone with her other boyfriends and she refused to give herself to them, waiting for that 'special someone' and all that, truthfully though she masturbated to the thought of her and her brother doing dirty things together, she just didn't think he would actually do them with her.

Seth smiled as he heard his sisters decision that had been made, It was a good idea to come to the lake but it really was to cold to remain around for to long. He wondered if she was thinking the same sort of ideas once they were to return home, he did not notice Star begin to swim out of the lake his mind visualizing some of the things that they could be doing some of them making him blush a little as he had never even considered them except when he sat in his room thinking dirty thoughts and then well he was not to proud about it but like every human on earth he would then masturbate except his thoughts were about Star which was his sister something that was not very common as it was not very well accepted into the community yet to Seth, love was love.. it could exist with anyone and anyone can be your special person that you are waiting. Finally he realized he had dazed of a little before seeing Star beckon him over.

Quickly he swam not wanting to make her wait after all she had already been waiting a little bit. The food would not take to long to pack up and Seth was going to try and make it as quick as possible. Slowly he now lifted himself up before walking over towards the food and beginning to pack it up smiling at his sister as she came down and started to do the same. It took them no longer then a few minutes until they were now ready to walk. "I have one question for you Sis.. How far are you willing to go with this relationship.. I just want to know.. so that I don't overstep any boundaries."

Star smiled, packing the food quite quickly as Seth helped. She smiled as they were done, picking up the basket and was about to start walking when Seth asked her a question. She looked over at him, blushing quite a bit as she thought of her answer. She thought for what seemed to be forever, though it was only a few seconds before stwpping very close to him. "I want to go all the way with you. I want you to be my first." She whispered as if someone around them would hear. She took a stwp back and blushed even deeper. She hoped that her answer wasn't too much for him and that he wouldn't think she was disgusting for answering like she did.

She soon turned and began walking back to their house. She walked quicker than when they were on their way to the lake, mainly because she was so excited. She didn't look back, but she spoke so he could hear her. "How far does Brother wish to go with me?" She asked, if anyone heard her they might think she was talking about something else so if anyone was listening it would depend on his answer as to whether or not they would really know what they were talking about. She kept walking, not slowing down a bit. She wanted to hurry and get home and get out of this wet bikini. She wasn't as cold, but her nipples were still hard as could be. And it was easy to see while she was in the little bit of fabric she was wearing. Her mind was now waundering to all the things they would be able to do together, they were all dirty things, and that excited her all the more. She also began to wonder if her brother was still a virgin. He couldn't be could he?

As he waited for her answer time seemed to go a little slower, in this time his mind thought of a few thoughts while it had the chance. What if I am thinking different to her.. what if I want more then what my sister is willing.. what will I do then..., I just hope I don't have to wait much longer for her answer. Slowly upon hearing her answer his own face light up a little although his sister definently was blushing more stronger. Seth went to answer but then Star started to walk and so he quickly went after her so he could respond to what she had said before hearing her ask the same question but aimed at him this time.

Their pace was a little quicker then expected yet it seemed it was because Star was excited of which he could not blame her as he then thought of his answer. His eyes looked briefly around before noticing no one was nearby enough meaning that he could state exactly everything the way he wanted to. " I want to show you everything I have learnt.. and want to make your first time something special.. something that is with me.." His voice was just loud enough for her to here before his arms slid around her lightly and then slowly turned her around pushing his lips onto hers, it was all of a sudden and even though they would be in plain view if someone walked past he did not mind now. But instead kissed her slowly and passionately before breaking away with a deep breath following "A taste of what is to come Sister.."

Star was pretty sure that by the look on his face when she answered that he would like the same. She just kept walking that is until she heard him start to speak, she slowed down a bit then. She smiled a bit, not too much though, he wouldn't be able to notice. She yelped a bit as he turned her around and kissed her. She hadn't really been expecting that. She kissed him back, no longer caring if anyone saw. She doubted they would recognize her anyways. She kissed him just as passionately, though with a bit less skill than he had. She pouted a bit when he broke the kiss, not really wanting it to stop. She blushed a bit because of what she was thinking about. "Well I can't wait unitl we get home then." She said with a grin.

Star then turned and started walking again, just as fast as before. She truely couldn't wait until they got home now. She didn't know how much her brother knew, but from the rumors she heard he was pretty damned good. Not that she would have any experience with knowing what was good or bad but none the less, she had heard he was good. She kept walking, straight for their house, quite excited to get home now.

It was of no surprise that Star had kissed back so passionately, it was what Seth had hoped for and considering.. well she seemed not that bad at kissing but her lack of experience in other things would probably be noticed but this meant nothing to him.. he was going to show her what he knew.. and what he had quite some experience at... well no were near as much as some but he was good at what he had learnt. Seeing her pout a soft smile crossed him now before hearing her words that smile growing a little. Now they seemed to pick up the pace walking rather fast again trying to get home faster..

Well he was not really surprised that she was in a hurry now, she was excited as was he. Seth was going to show her everything.. not at once of course unless that's what Star wanted but he planned to show her what true pleasure felt like and what the power of love could produce.. as he felt that something special would occur between them tonight.. a connection that would be different to every other girlfriend he has had... for some reason he knew that she was the one for him as they made it to the door and Star started to open it fumbling with the keys a little obviously a little to excited that she was having a little bit of an issue opening the door causing him to laugh gently.

Star's smile only grew as their house came into view. She was still excited that her brother had accepted her feeling and he even expressed his in return. She just about jumped up the front steps, causing her swimsuit bottoms to ride up a bit more, and started trying to open the door. She blushed as she couldn't seem to make the lock work for her and then Seth was laughing at her clumsyness which only made her blush more. She paused for a moment, taking in a deep breath and then finally got the door unlocked and went inside. Once the door was open she shivered, a gush of cool air rushing out and hitting her from inside the house. She felt her nipples instantly harden again, and she wrapped an arm around herself to keep her niples from showing too much.

She went into the kitchen, clearing off a shelf in the fridge and putting away just about everything very quickly. it wasn't too hard because everthing was already sealed and ackaged up. All that had to be done was transfer it from the basket to the fridge. Even when she was super excited for somehting to happen like right now She remembered to put things away. She was bent over, her ass showing quite nicely now as she put away the food. It only took her a minute to finish and she turned around, hoping her brother had been right there or at least close so she could see him.

Seth watched as his sister almost literally jumped up the steps, obviously rather excited that he had told her the feelings he felt and what might occur here right now between the two of them inside the house but of course. As she did get up to the door though her swimsuit bottoms to rise causing them to show a good glimpse of her figure, and then she blushed obviously out of embarrassment at not being able to open the door which had at the time made Seth laugh. He wondered why upon entering the house she had quickly covered her breast region as if maybe she had gotten a little to excited, yet it would not surprise him really.. after all Star seemed to get excited easily and well for this to happen this was more then both of them was used to..

Slowly he now walked inside the house noticing it was a bit colder then expected before realizing what was the case smiling before closing the door behind him and then walking towards the kitchen knowing that his sister would have started to put things away even in the heat of the moment like now, and sure enough he found her doing exactly that as his eyes took a good look at her as she was bent over giving an even better view of her ass then previous although sooner or later, depending on how fast everything went.. well Seth would see Star in all her beauty with no clothes on to hide anything.. and it was the same case for him.. he would have no clothes on and then well he would be her first. "You know Sis, you look good bent over ..." He smirked before lightly chuckling before walking up to he putting his arms around her before gently kissing her lips. "But the truth is you look good no matter what your doing" He said it since his lips were only lightly pressed against hers before pushing into the kiss deepening it his tongue sliding into her parting mouth passion escaping him directly into her.

Star smiled, as she finished putting away the food. She was a bit nerveous, not having been naked in front of anyone bu her parents and her brother a couple of times. But that was when she was little and they used to take baths together. Oh what fun it would be to be able to do the same and it not be akward. She jumped a bit as she heard him speak at first, but couldn't help but smile at his comment. She stood up straight and turned around in time for him to embrace her and give her a light kiss, which she enjoyed and returned for a second before he spoke. His comment made her blush bt she still smiled a bit. "Thank you." She said and was about to compliment him as well, but he was soon kissing her again. Her tongue his at the entrance of her mouth to meet him. She could almost feel the passion from him so she returned it, doubling her efforts to try and make it a great kiss. She was pretty sure she was doing a good job too. She continued kissing him for a while until she had to stop to breath and even then she would pause her breathing to give him little pecks on the lips and around his mouth.

After a moment Star pulled back a bit "So is this happening in your room or mine?" She asked. Truth be told she had been wondering that for a while. And it only proved that no matter how excited she was and what she was doing she still wanted to have at least a bit of knowledge as to what was going to happen. She smirked a bit and started kissing at his neck as she waited for an answer, sucking on his neck a bit. For someone who was new at such a thing she was pretty excited and she really was enjoying these kinds of activities.

Seth himself was partially nervous but not as nervous as Star was that he could tell, and the reason he was nervous was she was his sister... and so it would be different to some of the other times he had well done sexual acts with people, in fact this would be probably heaps different as the two loved each other unlike some of the girls who seemed to just use him for his skills in bed. Considering, Star was kissing well rather back the kiss passionate and just an expression of love and seeing her catching her breath but still laying small kisses around his lips, well it made him smile, not that he was not really anyhow.. just when kissing a smile disappears and instead the lips just meet each other and both faces would hold an expression of love rather then an expression of happiness.. almost the same sorta thing.. one meaning more then the other.

Seth looked at her wondering if she was thinking about this on the return here, it seemed she still even when truly excited like to know somewhat the plan. "Well we both have comfortable beds.. although I think mine will be more suiting to what we will be doing" He winked at her a soft sigh escaping as her lips was still sucking on his neck before seemingly to slide of before he moved his lips to her neck, suckling the patch of skin his lips had encountered his tongue lightly teasing the skin as he continued to suckle before pulling away with a small pop noise leaving a small red mark. "I will let you make the decision of mine or yours though.."

Star Listened as he said his room would be better suited, and she wondered what he meant by that. She got sidetracked for a moment as he started to kiss at her neck like she had done to his. She bit her lip, stifling a moan as until he stopped and he would be able to see that he had definitly hit the spot that turned her on the most. She smiled a bit and thought a bit more. "I think we'll so with you're room, just so I can see what you're talking about." She said, refering to what he had said just a moment ago. She smiled and kissed him again, not quite as passionately as before, but still enough for it to be more than just sibling love.

Not too long after that she broke the kiss, smiling mischeviously at him and turning and walking out of the kitchen, her bathing suit still up quite a bit and she walked sloely up the stairs, just to tease him with taking forever moving to his bedroom. She kept walking slowly, moving her hips suductivly. For someone who was so excited before, now she didn't mine taking her time. She smiled back at him, and sort of expected him just just pick her up and carry her off, which she would be fine with, or something like that just to hurry her up. She giggled a bit and looked back foward, her nerveousness had hindered her ability to just walk backwards through the entire house without hitting a thing. But she could live with that, she didn't expect to be that nerveous and walking backwards through the house too often.

Seth knew the reason why he had said that, and the main reason was because his bed was a little larger and well... to begin with he would probably feel more comfortable in his room doing what he was going to be doing with his sister Star, He went to speak but stopped feeling her lips against his, it was nice.. definently more then sibling love at least. His eyes watched as she slowly started to walk up the stairs as if almost teasing him a little. At the pace she was walking he sighed a little it would take her a while to even reach the room and so he walked up the stairs as he was now next to her.

Slowly he slid his arms around her before picking her up and putting her over his shoulder lightly before walking towards his room a little faster smiling at her. "I have been looking forward to a day like today.. and thought that picking you up was better then watching you almost walk into things.. as you seem a little not so good at walking backwards like this" A soft chuckle escaped him as he now opened his door lightly placing her on the bed his body on top of hers his lips on her neck again suckling, this time moving here and their causing small little red marks to appear after each time he moved.

Star would have continued walking like that but he interfeared. She yelped as he picked her up and put her over his shoulder. She laughed a bit at his comment about her not being so good at walking backwards like this. "Ya, well I cam normally, but I'm just too excited to really think about it right now." She said with a small giggle. She smiled as they now entered his room, and she was soon on his bed. She shivered a bit as he started kissing at her neck, "Oh brother... That feels so good." She said in quite a sultry voice that she didn't even know she could produce. She bit her lip in ordr to keep herself from moaning, though she bit her lip quite often so it wasn't to odd.

She closed her eyes and relaxed a bit, just enjoying the feeling of his lips on her neck. But then realized that he was making marks. "Brother! what if mom and dad see the marks?" She asked. She didn't really want to lie to their parents, but she didn't want to tell them the truth either. It would be quite embarassing to tell them that she had a boy kissing on her neck like this, and it would have been quite odd for her to wear concealing cothing around the house and their parents would grow suspecious of her. That would be quite bad and leave it less likely that they would leave her alone again so no time for them alone anymore. And that would be just as bad as telling them the truth.

Part of him knew that telling their parents was a really really bad idea as they would judge severely, but.. another part of Seth did not really care what they thought after all he was getting to the age where he could continue on with his job and the money he had saved up.. and then think of moving out and renting a house for him and his sister Star. That way they could be together without having to be careful or acting sometimes with hindrance. His lips just brushed against her neck now lightly placing kiss upwards as her concern was voiced and it was a genuine one. "Well.. we could always not worry about them.. and tell them our feelings and move out... or we can keep this more concealed.. more secret between us.."

His lips now brushed against her own before lightly suckling on her bottom lip. "What is your answer then Sis... I leave the choice up to you.." slowly his left hand slide up and down Star's side as if in a loop before stopping and lightly rubbing her breast through the bikini's material wanting to make it a little harder for her to answer instantly his lips still settled against hers waiting for the response that would deem how everything was taken about.. it would be fun either way, and show his love and compassion mixed with some of hers of course.

Star really didn't know which to pick. On one hand she wanted to be with her brother, but on the other hand, she was afraid that if they moved out, it would just be sex all the time and it would destract her from school. She decided though. "I think keeping it our secret for a while would be good. And then maybe in a few months we can tell them." She paused, thinking for another moment. "That is if they don't figure out before then." She said with a slight smirk. The fact that it was pretty risky only made it more enticing to her. She shivered a bit at the kisses to her neck. That had always made her want him.

She blushed a bit more as he started rubbing her breast through the bikini. She had to admit. He really did know how to touch a girl. She really like their being so close at the moment. And the way he touched her lit her on fire. She soon leaned in a bit, kissing him lovingly. She really didn't care what happened. She knew they would be together, especially because she knew her parents wouldn't approve of this. There was no way that they would even be remotely for this. They would even probably try and tear them apart, so they had to have a plan of action, at least a little one.

Although Seth liked either outcome at the moment he was actually favoring staying here where their parents would start to get a little suspicious, the reason was because it would make things more thrilling. Possibly even more fun then it was going to be, after all keeping secrets and doing things together underneath their parents noises.. eventually they would find out and then it would be time to move out and away. But until then it would be best to keep everything localised so that he could save up money for when Star and him do have to move.

His hands gently squeezed now, their lips connecting to cause a expression of their feelings. Nothing would seperate the pair of them now, not even their own parents or friends if they found out. Hopefully the only that would find out would be the parents although news could easily spread but it would not make much difference. He slowly slipped his lips away from hers before lightly speaking his lips brushing against hers "I love you..."

Star knew that they would be together, so it didn't matter what happened now. The only thing that would keep them apart would be death. She smield a bit, the thought of doing somehting that was considered so bad to society jsut made her so excited. She really liked doing naughty things as long as she knew they would have a good outcome, and this definitly was going to have a good outcome for the both of them. But as long as they were able to stay at home, he would be able to save more money, which would be good.

Shebit her lip as he squeezed now. Just the slightest touches from him made her so hot. She kissed him more passionately. She really loved this. She really hoped that no one would find out besides their parents, becasue despite them not caring what they thought about this relationaship, she didn't really want to the whole town to know that that were doing such things, it would embarass her patent too much and then they might even have to move out. She didn't want to do that to them.

It was amazing how responsive Star was just to simple touch's, each seemed to have a different reaction from her that all meant one thing, she actually enjoyed it. Which was of no surprise really, after all he had seen her a few times.. when she was alone in her room... although it would be better being their with her and instead of toys, it would be the real thing. The kiss was deep and emotional, his tongue sliding to greet hers in a passionate manner where it brushed and twisted against it before his lips slowly left hers to speak. "No matter what... we will never part, agreed?"

He knew the answer but wanted it confirmed by her, so that everything was certain. After hearing her response a smile crossed his face before he picked her up in his arms and started walking towards his bedroom his lips pressed against hers deeply kissing again, his strength easily supporting her as they approached what would be their room, although apparently to their parents they had seperate areas..

Star didn't resort to using her 'toys' too often, only when she really wanted to, but they tended to feel quite nice. But compared to his touch it would be so much better. His large hands, even though a bit more corse, felt better than her own. She looked into his eyes as he asked that they would never part. "No, Never." She said. She never wanted them to part. That would be the absolute worst thing in her mind. They would stick together even if their parents found out and kicked them out.

She couldn't help but smiled as well after her answer. She knew that was all he wanted to hear and as he picked her up she yelped, not really expecting it. She kissed him back, as he carried her up the stairs. She had to admit, carrying her and kissing her at the same time took much more skill than her walking backwards and talking to him without running into anything. She was sure this would turn out to be an amazing day that would end just as good as it started.

His sister Star knew exactly what to say when he had asked that, and she spoke it so strongly in return. Both of them wanted to be together even if that meant getting kicked out and living together somewhere else.. yet for now it was cheaper to try and get away with it at home. It almost felt romantic kissing and carrying at the same time, although it was not something he would do all the time... Seth was strong but it would be pointless to always carry her up the stairs.. their parents would catch on way to quickly..

Finally they made it to his door and slowly he pulled his lips back lightly "Can you open that for us.. Otherwise I am going to have to put you down... and I don't want to do that unless I am placing you on a bed..." This was the start of a great day, and what made it even better.. was that so much more of the day remained to be unfolded. He was looking forward to it that was certain.. and was only a touch nervous at what would happen.

Of course both of them wanted to be together forever. They loved eachother, no matter how wrong it was. She leaned in, kissing him softly on the lips, though she knew this was something that wouldn't be happening very often. It this moment she was so glad that her parents had decided to take this trip. It was probably the best thing to happen to Seth and Star. She smiled, hugging him tightly. She was so excited, in fact she didn't remember ever being more excited than she was now. This was just so amazing to finally be ble to do what she wanted.

And she knew he would probably feel just the same way. To be able to finally do what they had both been longing to do for so long now would be the greastest thing to happen. She smiled as they reached his door and she nodded, reaching down and opening the door. She was quite happy that there was so much day left so they could do many things. It made her wish that they had gotten started a bit earlier.

Usually any brother would think that even thinking about kissing his sister was wrong, but to Seth... well it felt to natural now that it had occurred and well he had always thought dirty thoughts sometimes in the back of his mind of what he really wanted to do and show to her, he had seen her pleasuring herself before as well and did not announce his presence but instead watched as she seemed to imagine someone of which he could only hope that one day that would be him. Usually the two them generally had reasonable luck yet their parents had picked the perfect time to go away.. and Seth could not have hoped for any better of a response then what he had received from Star when he said his feelings.

Slowly he carried her through the room sideways now before closing the door with his foot and then lowering the two of them onto the bed with his body leaning against hers down a little before he rolled slightly to the side and then placed his lips onto hers kissing them as his mind wanted to show just exactly what his heart wanted to show.. it was wrong but he wanted even more then just simple kisses.. and well he knew that Star also wanted it.. after all he could probably do a lot more then what any of her toys could bring her.. with his hands.. tongue and hard member..

Back
Top Bottom