Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Male College Slice of Life with my Futa Character (Femdom)

Recently I had an idea for something a little bit different than the roleplays I've typically done so far on BMR. I'm thinking my futa character, Maru, is a Junior in college while your character is a Freshman (3rd year and 1st year respectively just in case you're not American). I'm thinking Maru is one of the peer mentors assigned to Freshman to help them get used to the drastic transition to college life. Our characters meet when Maru meets up with them to greet them on the first day for orientation. I'm also thinking Maru is a music student, studying drums/percussion. She's in several bands/ensembles on campus.

In terms of slice of life elements - I just thought having the backdrop of typical college life would be a nice flavor for the story. I'm imagining our characters spark a sexual romance quite quickly after they meet and for the story to be fairly smutty, but I enjoy story elements and romance in combination with smut. It's hard to put set numbers to it in my mind, but regardless I can promise you that I enjoy bringing detail, emotion and meaning to a roleplay.

I'm imagining Maru to be dominant with a loving and affectionate nature. I'm keen on having her be more physically and verbally assertive at times when things get hot and heavy, but she's a good soul and most importantly everything that goes down is consensual. I'd also like to include some interracial themes in the pairing of our characters (but definitely not raceplay or anything more extreme). I'd also enjoy your character being more lithe and slender in comparison to Maru.

Pretty simple and straightforward idea for this one. Looking for a writing partner who enjoys the basic idea of this character pairing and smutty slice of life roleplays in general. I'm very flexible on kinks to be included and always respectful of limits. I enjoy brainstorming so feel free to drop me a PM if this shell of an idea catches your interest.

Cheers!
Violet

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom