Mx Female Cammy's Request thread

Hello. I'm Cammy and I have joined only recently. Ive erped for years and have rped for longer. I rp roughly 2 to 6 paragraphs depending on the situation. I am a pretty open writer as I don't really mind rping taboo characters doing crazy shit and I think my current plot will show that. I will add plots when they come to mind through bumps and maybe some updates. But so far I just have 1.

My kinks are numerous but I have a love for:

Dub/non con
BDSM (dynamics and in sex)
Anal
Rough sex
Abusive and or taboo dynamics
Free use
Drugs
Master/Slave Dynamics (not in a historical context, that makes me uncomfortable)
And many more

Plot 1: Forced Entry

Late last night a jailbreak attempt was attempted, and it was successful. The convict, *muse a*, was convicted of drug possession, distribution and murder. The man in his early 40s had a rough life growing up but all good will drained once he shot and killed a client, a 17 year old high school student. He pled guilty. When he escaped that night he did so well enough they only noticed the next day and by then *muse a* was long gone.

*Muse b* is a single mom, leaving her husband after she found out he was cheating on her. She lives with her kids now and struggles to take care of them. One night she would let them go stay with her aunt. The very same night *muse a* broke in.

From that point it can go alot of ways but we can discuss that. Maybe he assaults her, maybe he decides to take the house as his own and make the mother act as if everything is okay, maybe he forces her to love him and the two become a modern Bonnie and Clyde

So far that's it. You can message me here (when I get verified that is) or you can add me on Discord CameraForAFace#3724

Have a good one

Back
Top Bottom