Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

You've got what I want...So do you [Nightmarish and Notte]

Nightmarish

Planetoid
What a wonderful night to be running free, not a cloud in the sky and just the right amount of chill in the air, not too hot and not too cold. It was especially enjoyable if you didn't happen to be human, not restricted from life's joy's by being weak. The sound of quick foot stomps came through the streets, lit by both fire and lamp. Only when he stopped could you hear the steel wrattling around him. Chain mail sleeves poked out from a black buttoned down vest, black jeans with leather peseants sneakers, clawed toes poking out from them. A low growl escaped deep lungs sending a hot fog into the air, he could see his prize, he'd been scoping it for some time. A place to live in worthy of his time, and he was strong enough to protect it on his own. He didn't run with a pack because he didn't need to, he'd always been on his own and that's just the way it was.

Staring off at the impressive castle everytime he had gotten close to it, he smellled vampire. Now was his night though, he'd seen the creature before and she didn't appeare too threatening, he could definately take her property by force, and that's what he planned to do, after that he'd start his own pack with himself as it's alpha male, the idea was beginning to sound better and better, but first thing was still first. Yellow eye's pierced through the darkness on the male as he stepped forth out of the back alley crouched on the stone ground. The wolf was an intimidating specimen, and young to. Maybe his youth was the cause of his cocky attitude. He stood at an solid 6'0, and from his muscular build he weighed between 210 and 215 of almost solid muscle.

The wolf was of mixed African and Hispanic heritedge so he had dark skin with curly hair and eye's. Smiling to himself he sported a few things that'd help him on this. Taking off silent as the wind, he strong legs carried him swiftly to the outskirts of town and to the front door of the castle. Already seeing it as his he kicked in the door. Stepping inside he unsheathed his claymore and began to step around looking for his victim. The chilled air didn't bother someone with a metabolism like him, he was actually pumping out heat like a radiator. Now only to get this done, now only to put himself where he wanted to be, a few seconds would be all it'd take. Even now he was chuckling at the idea of himself being top dog in a pack, he found it exciting.

Aurora Bathory was a very beautiful and very bored woman. Nothing had caught her interest in the past hundred years and she was tired of her immortality. Ever since her sire and consort had died, she just had the feeling of floating through her existence. No pleasure, nor joy good be found in it, and she often wondered why she just didn't go and great the dawn. However, she knew that she would not, she had made a promise to him that if anything should ever happen to him - that she should live happy and long for the both of them.

She had just finished getting ready to go out for the hunt and was flowing down the stairs when her front doors were burst open. She stood atop of the stairs like royalty and looked down at the creature that dare defile her keep. All to soon, she realized, that she was at a distinct disadvantage dressed in corset and a velvet crushed gown. She would have limited ability to physically battle the werewolf, it was a great blessing that her true abilities lay elsewhere.

"Little wolf, little wolf, why do you rudely break down my castle doors?" Her voice was soft and melodic, calm. She looked at him as it were an every night occurrence, not willing to show fear or coward before him. Placing her hand on the banister railing, she continued her way gracefully down the stairs until she had reached the bottom. She stood there a step above him and waited for his response or action. Ready, she was always ready, her powers coiling inside of her like a snake ready to attack.

The wolf's eye's cut sharply upwards at the sight of the vampire, a low growl coming from him, especially when she referred to him as 'little wolf'. Not only did he not like the way that sounded but it pissed him off more than he assumed it would. Gritting his teeth he held his claymore firmly in his hands, the blade rattling with excitement for blood, almost begging for a chance to cut something. Taking a half step forward his sword was ready for a swing, he knew that vampires for the most part where physically weaker than werewolves, and usually got maimed in a hand to hand fight with them. Most vampires where smart enough to avoid a fight and tended to keep their distance with silver bullets and such. But she had already gotten too close for any of that, and there was probably nowhere that she could go that he wouldn't be able to follow to. The wolf smiled realizing the advantage was his or at least he assumed it was.

"I came here to turn you into ash and to take all your stuff. I like this place and I need a new place to stay...So I figured...why the hell do vampires always have things they don't deserve."

Sniffing around he could tell that no one else was here, or at least they weren't at the moment. Perfect, he had her all alone. He did want to have himself a look around first to make sure he wanted this place. Jumping over the vampire he landed on top of the stairs. Jogging down the long dark hallways. It was a bit gloomy for him but he could spice things up, and there where so many rooms in this place. The only word that could describe it was big. It did have a nice scent to one that relaxed him and kept him calm. In a few seconds he;d decided that he liked it. Rushing back to the vampire he'd resolved to kill her, jumping from the top of the stairs down to where she was to cut her head off.

Aurora rolled her eyes, but waiting there patiently. Still as a statue, facing him unafraid. She hated arrogant pup's who thought they knew it all. Him running through her castle with no manner's however, that did crawl under her skin and she wanted to beat mannerism's into him. He obviously hadn't been thought to behave correctly around his betters, I bet he even got kicked out of his pack because of his cocky attitude. She thought to herself with a very unladylike snort.

The sword came swinging down towards her, towards her head. She held up one delicate hand and grabbed it, the swing didn't stop and she went flying with the blades path, however she remained uncut. "It will be a lot harder to turn me into ash, I have light in this castle since the moment I was born. It is mine by legal right, you pup. Christ, your so arrogant, I bet you tried to fight your Alpha." She sneered the words at him, hissing through her fangs, along she took a great breath in to smell him. "You smell like you belonged to Darren Knight's pack. I bet he kicked your ass and dropped you down the mountain."

She gathered her power around her, power that when not used stayed silent and made her appear to be weak. Her eyes blacked over and she stared at him, pushing at his mind she made him loosen his grip enough on his sword that she tore it out of his hands and through it far away from them. She simultaneously grabbed him by his throat and his dominant arm at the same time, struggling with him. She squeezed her hand to try and cut off his air. "You don't know what you fight, boy."

When the vampire attacked his mind and grabbed him by the throat, his thoughts where so jambled his hand seemed to let go of his sword all on it's own. When she had stopped and held him by the throat, the wolf's thoughts went back to Darren, he began chuckling, his voice raspy due to the squeezing of his throat. The chuckling came a bit louder as she mentioned Darren kicking his ass and him trying to fight his alpha." Darren is dead...my brother killed him. And I did fight my alpha...He was a puss and had the rest of the pack help him out." Gahland said still laughing as he remembered that.

Darren was a savage even in the world of wolves, and he needed to be put to sleep.. Regularily did he steal the mates of his pack brothers, and force his pack sisters to bare his children, he ate like a pig and cared not about the nutrition of the rest of them. Gahland's brother Gawond made sure to finish him after their fight, a scene that spread happiness throughout their own and neighboring packs.

As she choked him the wolf merely stared into the eye's of the vampire, he hated someone being even slighlty stronger then him. And with her mind pushing at his he couldn't think of even the simplest way to get out of this situation. Growling his eye's began to glow bright yellow as he tried to use his strength...But he had nothing, he only hoped his death would be quick."Do your worst...: " The wolf hissed at the vampire.

She laughed and tsked at him, mocking him. "Do you think that I am going to kill you, pup? That would just be to fast, I'm going to teach you, pup. I'm going to make you learn to respect and bow to your elders. By the time I've done my worst to you, you'd have wished that I would have killed you instead." She mocked him, toyed him and strung him along. Trying to get his ire to rise.

She pushed off hard with her arms and threw him across the room and into the side wall where she heard a slight cracking noise. Him or the wall, she didn't know, nor did she really care. However, having to fix her wall would be a pain in the ass, they just didn't know how to make things like they used to. Slowly, she glided across the room and picked up a pair of shackles that were hanging from her wall. She had weapons in every room of her castle, ever since the first time her castle had been raided.

Once she got to him, she leaned down and locked one shackle around his wrist and was leaning over him to shackle the other one. "By the time I'm done with you, you'll be nothing but a shell of what you are now. Just a submissive dog down at his masters feet. I'm going to make you beg and cry, little pup." She whispered to him, it sounded almost exotic and pleasurable the way she spoke of it, but the reality of it was harsh and her little wolf would learn well.

The wolf's eye's narrowed with anger at the words that the vampire spoke, just the thought of him being her pet infuriated him. Werewolves where not the type of creatures who enjoyed servitude and being told what to do. As he was flung across the room smashing into the wall and cracking it, he could feel the broken ribs displaced in his body. Groaning as he held them in place waiting for them to heal he could feel his bones cracking back into place. Once he was healed a clicking sound caught his attention, causing his eye's to widen, going down to his wrist. Seeing his shackled hand he tugged on it briefly as if it wasn't really. Narrowing his eye's the look in his face was one that you'd see in a hell demon straight from the burning fires of the pit.

"No...I'm going to get loose, then I'm going to destroy everything that you have, and then when there's nothing left, I'm gonna tear out your heart and eat it..."

Gahland's word's sprang forth from his lips with every intention of fulfilling them, if he was shot up with silver or had his head cut off, he aimed to figure out a way to complete what he said. It was almost like he had sworn an oath to complete a task given to him by his king, or even by god. Slowly but surely the humanity inside of him began to fade away.Tugging harder, he was surprised that the chains where strong enough to hold him in place like this. When the vampire moved to shackle his other hand he began to have a relapse. Chain's where not something that he liked being held up, shackled like a mongrel dog.

When wolves became angry they began to act out in the most savage and barbaric manners. Growling at the top of his lungs he snapped violently with his elongating canines at her face. Gahland's eye's began to glow bright yellow and every muscle in his body began to tense, his finger nails turned into sharp talons and their where veins popping up through his skin. Thrashing about wildly his snarling and growling didn't stop as he tried desperately to get a hold of the vampire. His free arm slashed at her and his teeth snapped. All the while he was jumping into the air only to be tugged back to the ground, pulling at the chains with no signs of remotely human behavior or civility.

She had barely gotten out of the way before she could have been killed. Her dress had been torn straight down the middle and her breasts had fallen free, scratches welling up from one once perfectly smooth breasts. She looked like she had just been attacked and raped, or rather attacked by some savage beast which was what had happened as the case maybe. She looked at the chained animal snarling before her like a frightened beast. "That was my favorite dress! And just look at what you have done to my breast, do you know how much of a pain in the ass it is to repair this kind of damage? Your lucky wolf blood isn't a liking to any vampire."

She hated it when werewolves lost themselves inside of their beast, it was hard to bring them back and such an utter hassle that she thought of just leaving him there chained to rot away. Unless he could bring some of his humanity back. She looked into his wolf eyes and knew that her own were shinning bright with power. "Listen to me, you damn pup. Calm the hell down, now. Or else I will just leave you here to rot and die away. Let your humanity sink back in. Look at my scarred, bared, and bleeding breasts if you have to and let a beast of another kind rise up, rather then losing yourself to insanity. If you are there for to long, I will put you out of both of our miseries."

The werewolf didn't like the thought of being chained up at all, there had been a time when he was younger when a Jiang-Shi had captured him when his pack was looking for strong warriors in China to turn. Of course he was younger then but that form of torment was horrifying, even to a fellow monster. The array of silver edged cutting tools and various bludgeons that bastard hard where very imaginitive. But the worst part of it was the starvation. He'd been starved to the point where all his strength had left him, the reason he couldn't break the chains now. Werewolfs had a flaw to their superior strength, they needed to eat alot of food to be able to maintain that strength. But the thought of being left here to wither into a husk was a bit frightening, enough to where her words pierced through his feral mind set, causing him to calm down a bit.

Still breathing hard there was a glare on his face still. When she mentioned that his blood wasn't too her likeing he smiled. Luckily for him she didn't know that the Jiang-Shi had given him various medicines and done mystical experiments, to make the taste of the wolve's he had captured to his liking. Growling under his breath, he slowly receded his canines and claws back to a human appearance, the yellow glow in his eye's fading away. This damned able bitch. Vampire's had always been known to like to 'toy' with their victims. Aside from the scratches, her breasts did look plump and juicy enough to the point where even his angered mind made his mouth water.

Feeling himself starting to get hard he turned away from them refusing to look and forcing the thoughts from his mind."Hell no...No other beast is rising up any time soon. Until the full moon anyways. And when it comes you'll be sorry for doing this to me. Wanna know how strong I am Countess? I am Darren Knight's son..." The wolf said with a cocky smile on his lips, the family of wolves that Darren had come from had the blood line of true monsters. Difficult to kill, difficult to stop and difficult to appease when angered. But still the exposed breasts and the sweet smell coming off of the vampire's body where tempting, but he wouldn't be broken so easily.

Back
Top Bottom