Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Question Font colour

Sweet Girl

Banned
Banished
Hey again.... this is embarrassing, never had this issue before on other sites. I've been trying to change my text colour. I try highlighting the text I want changed, then go into the paint pallet then type in the new code and click OK, or press enter, but it doesn't work. Any advice for this dummy? Also, all the little - what I assume to be - different coloured boxes in the pallet dropdown, are all black.

Um my first thought is, what browser are you using? Sometimes switching up the browser can help with site hiccups like this

Um google used is the most mess proof browser in my experience, so that is weird. Did you try it on something else as well? Or load it again later on?

You know come to think of it, I had the exact same issue you did a moment ago when I tried to highlight and change the text. lol.

Maybe what needs to be done is not selecting and highlighting the text, but changing it before you even type the word. Then remove the formatting. As that seems to work for me

I Tried it on various threads. It's all the same. There are no colours to choose from even when I try before typing, also doesn't work that way if I type in the code. so idk. I feel like I'm doing something obviously wrong, or just missing something obvious.

I am unsure of what you are asking as you have changed your text color in different segments multiple times within this thread. So if you would like it permanently changed (and this applies to the chatbox only, unfortunately), then you can go to the gearmarks in the top right of your screen and under Settings once you click on it you will see the option to change your font.

If you, for example,
want to change the color of what you are specifically typing, then you can do so in the pallet dropbox as you've no doubt discovered, either through highlighting or changing it before you type.

With regard to it all being black...that is a browser problem most likely. Clear your browser cache, log out, shut off the browser or restart and then log back in and you can see if it's fixed.

I am unsure of what you are asking as you have changed your text color in different segments multiple times within this thread. So if you would like it permanently changed (and this applies to the chatbox only, unfortunately), then you can go to the gearmarks in the top right of your screen and under Settings once you click on it you will see the option to change your font.

If you, for example,
want to change the color of what you are specifically typing, then you can do so in the pallet dropbox as you've no doubt discovered, either through highlighting or changing it before you type.

With regard to it all being black...that is a browser problem most likely. Clear your browser cache, log out, shut off the browser or restart and then log back in and you can see if it's fixed.
I've changed the colour? It all still looks white to me. I'll try turning my pc off dark theme.....

If you, for example,

since we're here, and I've removed the theme of my pc to allow for colour to show up in fonts here, is there a way to change the theme on your Forum so it's not so white?

Back
Top Bottom