Mx Female A Married Couple’s Unmarried Partners

BloodRedRomeo

Supernova
A happy, loving family. A mother, a father, a son, and a daughter. They live together in their family home in the suburbs, complete with its own pool and a spacious backyard. It’s picturesque, really.

However, there’s one thing going on beneath the surface. The son’s friends are all crushing on his mom. And the daughter’s friends have similar feelings for her dad. Normally, these feelings would just be buried and ignored. But not this time. They choose to go on the offensive, and the family finds itself getting split by these horny new intruders.

—————

That’s your basic setup. A group of guys targeting mom, a group of girls targeting dad. As should be obvious, the children and their friends are all at least in high school. The son and daughter are optional inclusions as well, depending on your taste for incest. My goal for how this will develop is both mother and father will be cheating on their partner, each attempting to hide from the other what they’re doing.

We can discuss things more in depth in PMs. For this, I am planning on playing the male characters. My hope is to find a partner to play the female characters. I’m open minded on kinks for this, though I do have my limits. Namely, guro, beastiality, vomit, and sounding.

Let me know what you think. I’m open to playing on here or on Discord. Thanks for reading and hope to play out this twisted family fantasy soon.

Back
Top Bottom