Mx Any Fandom Bounty Board

MellowYellow

Pulsar
Over the years I've come to find that, when it comes to perverted RPs, I have a preference toward fandom scenes. I guess part of it stems from finding it preferable to use something pre-existing than to spend a lot of time brainstorming something wholly original that will likely never get picked up or go too far. Regardless, I decided to compile a thread of my most prominent fandom interests at the moment.

A few little caveats. While this is in the Male section, I am very open when it comes to the character I play. I'd naturally veer toward playing males, but I'm very open to suggestions. When it comes to fandoms I prefer canon/canon stories, but I can play an OC if my partner prefers. This is not an invitation for doubling, I have no interest in that. When it comes to canon characters I am rather open to who I play. Heroes, villains, or side characters

Similarly, while I'll be listing characters I'm into below, I'm very open to suggestions. So if you see a series you like, but not a character you like, feel free to suggest them. While the majority of characters chosen will be female, there will be the occasional male. And from there we can work out pairings and such. And any characters used will be 18+.

Kinks are gonna be open ended, but as a general note I tend to prefer playing the top/dom role.

Anime:

Dragon Ball:
Chi Chi
Bulma
Caulifla
Kefla
Vados
Videl
Android 18

Demon Slayer:
Shinobu
F!Muzan
Nezuko
Mitsuri

Bleach:
Rukia
Yoruichi
Orihime
Matsumoto

Naruto:
Sakura
Ino
Hinata
Sarada
Kaguya
Tsunade

Fate:
Astolfo

Komi-san Can't Communicate:
Shoko Komi
Shuko Komi
Najimi

Cyberpunk Edgerunners:
Lucy
Rebecca
Kiwi

My Hero Academia:
Ochako
Mitsuki
Toga
Mirko

Please Don't Tease Me Nagatoro-san:
Nagatoro
Gamou
Sana

Dress up Darling:
Marin

Chainsaw Man:
Kobeni
Makima
Power
Himeno

Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid:
Tohru
Kobayashi
Elma
Lucoa

Western Animation:

Katara
Azula
Toph
Korra
Senna
Kuvira

RWBY:
Ruby
Weiss
Yang
Cinder
Salem
Pyrrha

Futurama:
Leela
Amy

Disney:
Nani
Elsa
Anna
Mulan
Maleficent
Helen Parr
Wendy Corduroy
Eda Clawthorne

Video Games:

Persona:
Yukari
Fuuka
Chie
Naoto
Rise
Ann
Makoto
Futaba
Kawakami

Danganronpa:
Junko
Mahiru
Kyoko
Aoi
Akane
Sonia
Peko

Hi-Fi Rush:
Peppermint
Korsica
Rekka

Fire Emblem: Three Houses
Edelgard
Rhea
Hilda
Bernadetta
Lysithea

Misc.

Vtubers:
Calliope Mori
Ouro Kronii
Kson
Shishiro Botan
Hoshou Marine
Takane Lui
Sana Tsukumo

Rather open to suggestions with this lot.

Back
Top Bottom