Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Irresistible attraction (with JustAnotherDarkMind)

That One Guy

Perfectly Pleasant Perv
20210421121842-76ab794f.jpg
Ethan and Angelica walked into the ballroom, arm in arm. Well, mostly arm in arm, considering that Angelica was wearing a monoglove to force her arms together behind her. She also had a collar and leach, with the other end of that chain in a leather loop around Ethan’s wrist. Both had figured, long ago, that if they were going to do these types of events, they might as well go all in - and of course make an entrance.

Ethan in his black leather suit - cut like many of his business suits, just more… leather. It made him stand out as an obvious Dom. Angelica went for leather as well, but somewhat less of it. High heel ankle boots, a tiny pencil skirt, and underbust corset - all over a nylon bodysuit. Combined with the armbinder, collar, and ankle cuffs (which also had a 12 inch chain between them) she… stood out. Clearly a submissive, and clearly his.

Both smiled wide as they entered further into the bondage and fetish convention, taking in the sites, nodding to people they knew, politely thanking those that said how wonderful they looked. It felt like home away from home. The fact that they sponsored a good deal of this event (secretly, not wanting the local fetish community to react differently toward them… or the mundane community running with that news story) helped the comfortable feelings. Ten years ago they honeymooned in Las Vegas - specifically for the bongade convection there. Now…they were building their own nearer to home.

Of course they stood out for more than just how they were dressed. At 54, Ethan Darwish was quite the ‘silver fox’, and obviously of foreign origins as well. Granted, he’d lived in America since he was 7, but his family did come from Jordan.

As for Angelica, she was stunning and turned heads no matter where she went. At 35 she still looked younger than she was, and so most assumed it was some sugar daddy/gold digger situation. Truth was, she was well off on her own, as a highly successful lawyer. Sure, not as loaded as her husband, but in no way hurting. They both brought in a lot, and both supported various charities, and other activities like this one.

It was bondage and fetish that brought them together - and together they supported their scene, enjoyed each other, and others, in a twisted fairytale of a relationship.

20230216133019-57d69233.png
And that fairy tail was about to take a turn, when Angelica's eyes lit up, “Oh my god, that’s her!” She not quite whispers to Ethan, as they stood at a cocktail table, taking a moment away from mingling for this happy hour start to the convention. “The one I told you about… the sort of punk chic that… well, being dominated by a younger woman is a bit of a fantasy anyway… as well you know.” Ether grinned and nodded, “Yes love. You seem to think you’re aging into cougar status, when I assure you, you are still the young catch here. But yes, the girl you saw in the park. As I recall I made you relate all of your fantasies about her, as I bound you up and had my way with you several weeks back.” Angelica beamed, and winked at him, “You can bend me over this table and I can try to catch her with my eyes…” she hinted.
Ethan finally turned around and saw who she was talking about - but it couldn’t be right. Just couldn’t… That was the young lady from the coffee shop! The one he’d fantasized about… the one he wished he brought home for them both to Top the young thing and teach her their perverted ways. But the lady Angelica talked about had pink hair. The one he spoke of had blue… now, she had mostly platinum white hair, that either had mild streaks of other colors, or just caught the colors of the room in an…impressive way.

She was captivating…and Ether took a minute to confess it was the same woman. “That’s the same girl I told you about. The one with blue hair… and I wanted to bring home for you and I to Top together. Fuck… I dreamt about her several times… and it was the same girl all this time!” They both laughed at that fact, and took another drink (which involved bending over to reach the straw for Angelica - given she had no free hands).

After stealing glances at the young woman, and about half through their second drink of the evening, they were giving each other ‘the look’ - the pretty blonde spoke first, “We have a room, we’re here, and she’s clearly in a bondage convention… we have to introduce ourselves - at the very least.” Ethan nodded in agreement, and wrapped the leash around his hand over and over, until it tugged his younger bride in fro a fierce kiss. When lips parted, he held her there firmly, a breath away, “Of course my love. I can’t wait to see your face buried between her legs… and so much more.” It may have been a bit cocky - but this is how they played. If the others were willing, so much the better… but if not, they had a great time regardless.

With drinks down, he loosened his grip on the chain, holding just the leather loop of a handle, and led his bound wife over to the table where the young woman stood. She was striking - beautiful, but in an unconventional way. Somewhat gothic… or punk. Or both. She certainly had a style, and made no apologies for it. And, as both had observed, she carried herself well - with an air of confidence that jarred with her youthful look.

Stepping up to the table, Ethan began the conversation, and extended his hand. “Hello, My name is Ethan Darwish, this is my wife Angelica - we could not help but admire you from our table, and noticed that you were alone at yours. It also seems we ran into you, separately, over the last few weeks, and both of us find you quite striking. We were hoping to make your acquaintance, and perhaps… enjoy some of this convention in each other's company.”

Looking around he found the wait staff - they worked in teams - one bound, gagged, and arms locked behind them - much like his wife, but with a serving tray bound to their collar and around their waist. The other would hand off the drinks in a skimpy outfit. Some male/female, some both male, some both women. It really was a welcoming party to all. He flagged one down and accepted three new glasses of champagne from them, and returned his attention to the ladies at the table.

One important detail that the two could not agree on when it came to the girl they fantasized about was whether she was dominant or submissive. Both felt towards her strong sexual attraction, fascination even - but that meant each portrayed her in line with their sexual preferences.

As such wife saw her, as would later prove right, as dominant, but husband was certain she was submissive. To make them both right, the girl would need to be switch. But she was neither submissive nor a switch. She was very much a domme. And the attraction the two felt towards her was not accidental or natural. It was a result of a special power of hers. One that she could control and use against people she wanted to dominate. The fact that two of her potential victims were a couple and that they were both into kink was something she neither knew nor hoped for but it was certainly a bonus.

"Oh my! You're both here. And you are together? Who would have guessed? And... I think that, since the circumstances in which we met did not allow for proper introductions, it is time you finally learn my name... And I yours. I'm Thadrissa Vess. Nice to properly meet you!"

She said, extending her hand to the husband.

Both of the ‘power’ couple were taken aback. The young woman seemed to be… almost expecting them. But not together. Maybe not here. She introduced herself and Ethan extended his hand to shake hers - as clearly Angelica could not.

“Pleased to meet you… officially Miss Thadrissa. I am Ethan, this is my wife Angelica. We were both quite surprised to find you here as well. Seems we both saw you, found you quite striking… and hardly suspected that, shall we say bit of a distance crush, would be the same young woman. More surprising to find her here.” He smiled.

The bound tall woman beside him spoke up as well, “I’m so glad we got to meet. As my husband said, we were both quite taken with you. You have such an amazing style… and confidence.”

“Indeed,” Ethan offered, and then flagged down another wait staff pairing. He knew everyone here had to be over 21, so despite her youthful appearance, felt comfortable claiming three glasses of champagne.

“So, shall we toast to a fortuitous encounter here? And to new friends…,” He smiled at his wife, and then nodded at young Thadrissa. He even held up the glass, with a straw in it for Angelica, so she could drink with them, after all three of the glasses had chimed together.

It seems Thadrissa had one another surprise for them, one she was not going to share at the event. She was just 19 year old... But it has not stopped her from drinking. Money opened many doors, and, when one was confident enough, it is easy to not have the questions asked.

As such she accepted the glass without saying anything. Let her true age be as hidden from them as her true intentions towards them.

"Well since we meet here it begs the question on where I stand in our surprisingly common, community. Well let's take your guess first. Based on our previous interactions outside the kinky side of the world, and my presence, dress and behavior tonight... What do you think I am? A domme? A sub? A switch? Just looking?"

She said with a sweet smile that was more than what it seemed. Through her focus, her banter, her smile, her gaze, she focused her powers of fascination and seduction on the older couple. Her wild life has not been entirely hidden from her parents, and as such their funds might be threatened. She did not plan on stopping her decadent ways, which meant she might need to find alternative source of income until she inherits the family fortune. Ethan and his wife seemed affluent enough...

The confidence that just seemed to radiate from the young woman was interesting… more than that, it was compelling. As if she could draw people in at whim. Both Ethan and Angelica felt it, and with a glance, let each other know they felt it. The magnetism of this young woman…

Her question was direct, and it made them both take a sip to consider. The tall, gorgeous blonde spoke first. “You’re a Top, no matter the other titles, I’d think.” Ethan nodded with a chuckle, “Indeed, even were you playing a sub… I could see you being quite…demanding. And while I had thought of you more submissive, when I first saw you, I think that was me projecting my desires, more than what you were displaying.”

Angelica tilted her head, really analyzing the woman before her. “At most, she’s a switch. She might play at the submissive side, but only if it amuses her. For one so young, she’s very confident… and uses that. I think you enjoy dominating people older, and what should be more powerful than yourself.” She said all matter of fact. Ethan chuckled again - his wife could be very observant… something that made her a great lawyer.

Ethan added, “So you didn’t expect to see us both here, or together - but it seems you have some interest in us.” She smiled at his wife, then turned back to the young woman with multiple colors in her hair. “We do come to these events, looking to play - sometimes with others. I guess we’re both wondering if that was on your agenda as well?”

"You are certainly correct with me being dominant. I don't have a submissive bone in my body... Unless a male or female sub provides a bone or boner in my pussy or ass, then I believe it counts..."

She said with a smile.

"And yes I had some plans for eventually getting to know you more intimately... Even today, might I ask Ethan if I can pet your wife's kitty for a second or play with her tits? Don't know if you are a sort of dom to share as long as you stay in charge or if you maintain strict exclusivity..."

As she addressed Ethan she focused all her powers in him. A wave of arousal and longing for her approval would assault him, but his dominant personality would likely resist these feelings at least somewhat. Despite asking to do a clearly sexual but mild action to his wife she eyed Ethan himself from top to bottom. Coincidentally, that was also her plan for him. Going from dominant too to at best a switch. And gaining once exclusive sub of his in the process... Thadrissa already felt excitement in her lower parts about a thought of breaking a kinky couple...

Both of the couple smiled, and chuckled a little at this young woman’s very bold declaration. Not a submissive. Very dominant. And bold. Even lewd. But the pure honesty was also refreshing. No pretense, no beating about what was wanted.

And then she asked to play with Angelica. Both felt an urge… and urge to want this to happen. The bound woman locked eyes with her husband, silently begging for him to allow this. As for Ethan, he looked from his wife, back to the young woman they had just met. He too felt a pull - more than just the normal desire to see his wife played with. Of course it was assumed he was the Dominant one - and for the most part that was true; however, Ethan did switch.

Hell, one of the better birthday gifts was what Angelica had got for him last year. Her, and another dominatrix, a cabin in the woods, and he their slave for the weekend. It was amazing. That’s what made them work so well - they loved each other, and knew that the kink was part of them. Not a hobby, a desire - but truly part of who they were.

Holding Thadrissa’s gaze for a moment, he nodded. “No removing anything from her current attire, and she may not cum….yet. The night is young. No marking her… her rule… at least until Saturday night. She does spend so much effort to look as amazing as she does, and loves to present that for me…and the others here. Aside from that…you may play with her…as you wish. I’ll hold her leash for now, but you’re free to join us this evening. Play with her as we make our rounds. Maybe we can even discuss more, for later this evening?”

He winked and nodded at his beautiful wife - who knew what that meant. Angelica bowed her head to Ethan, “Thank you, my loving Master,” she said, humbly - and then looked up, blowing him a kiss. She then turned to face the much shorter woman, and smiled big and bright. “Mistress Thadrissa, unless there is another title you prefer, please enjoy my body, as my Master has graciously allowed.” She took a small step toward the exotic looking young lady, her eyes wide with eager anticipation.

Thadrissa smiled. She knew how supernaturally powerful her charm was, but having it confirmed always brought a smile to her face.

"Thank you Ethan. I would very much like to join you, at least for this night. I accept the rules. They are quite understandable."

She said in a sweet voice and smiled at him while looking him in the eye. With people that were deeper under her power that alone could have led to a powerful climax. But that needed quite a bit of conditioning.

Then she directed her words to his wife.

"Keep your legs spread as you walk darling and your body tilted so that I can have full access to your intimate areas. And tell me, dear, what sort of intimate grooming you prefer? Both to use yourself and in the partner dominating you?"

She said and waited both for her answer and for her to follow her command. After that, she reached between her legs and started rubbing her pussy gently through her clothes, ready to continue doing that while they walked around and held a conversation. She wanted her to get wet and needy and leave her pussy, focusing on another portion of her body...

Ethan smiled at the girl’s response - as well as her instructions to his wife. He watched, holding Angelica’s leash, as she complied with the younger woman’s instructions.

“Yes Mistress. I maintain just a small patch…the landing strip, as Master prefers. Something to tug on if he wishes, but nothing else. The woman who was soon rubbing her pussy through the thin rubber panties would likely soon find out that they were split - allowing complete access if one pushed past the latex folds, and into her own. She let out a gasp and looked up to her husband, and smiled.

Figuring the girls were now ‘acquainted’ enough, he shrugged and turned, lightly tugging the leash and leading a very awkward wife through the large area that was serving as the meet and greet.

They came upon others they knew, Ethan shook hands, and introduced everyone to Thadrissa politely. It looked so benevolent of him - taking a young kinkster under their wing. Letting her ‘play in the big leagues’. He knew that was the look he got from others.

The look he got from Thadrissa whenever he turned back to glance, or stopped for another greeting, however, was very different. She knew how to play Angelica like a fiddle, and it seemed she was hardly trying. Almost predatory and challenging. As if to silently say she could take his wife from him - and the promise he might like it.

It was very odd, but he was excited. They stopped again at table for more drinks, and to enjoy a suspension demonstration. Hell, it was more like an aerial ribbon dancer, but with more than hinds of bondage and such. Ethan was a fan, as was his wife - this sort of art really appealed to them both.

By the time they came to that table, Angelica was nearly panting - flushed with need. This girl’s touch was intense, and effective. She moaned as the girl drove her close to the edge - AGAIN - and then backed off.

Locking eyes with her husband, “Master Ethan, my love… your dutiful fuck toy has a request.” That got his attention, as her sweet but ‘listen to me’ voice hit. With another gasp, her eyes going wide, she had to re-look at him. “Our guest here is terribly effective, and I am afraid of failing your command. So, if you would entertain the thoughts of your slut-wife, maybe we go back to the room? Else go over there and buy that damn chastity belt to keep her from pushing me off the edge.” She huffed, but then leaned back into Thadrissa’s touch once more. “I’d really prefer option one Master,” she added in desperation.

One aspect of Thadrissa's power was her power to fascinate and mold the minds. But another, no less potent, was the power of her touch to excite and affect the bodies. While she was skilled on the art of lovemaking, her touch alone generated intense, over long exposure addictive sensations - even when not used in particularly effective way or in particularly sensitive areas. The effect is of course magnified with skillful touch over sensitive spots.

As such that was really not a fair competition for Angelica. As was demonstrated by her need making her act almost dominant with her husband.

And Thadrissa interjected on her behalf:
"Yes Ethan. I think it would be beneficial for both of us to have some privacy... And I think I can have a nice plan for both of you, to thank you for your generosity in sharing with me..."

Angelica was pretty much enslaved by her bodily sensations. As such Thadrissa focused all her mind affecting powers on Ethan. As such all her words seemed to carry a wonderful promise beyond what their meaning implied. Something in the tone of her voice excited the listener - in this case Ethan-but also pushed him towards craving to submit to the girl who was speaking these words... Even to people more secure in their dominance than Ethan.

Ethan chuckled at how blatant and crass his wife’s words were. He was more than willing to head up to the room then and their, before their guest’s words even. With the young woman’s addition, however, it became…urgent. No longer fun, and teasing his wife, but he too needed to be there.

“Yes, I think you are both right. Plenty more convention tomorrow…” he said, and nodded for the elevator. He tugged on Angelica's leash, making her, in her heels and hobbled ankle chain, scurry to keep up with him - as well as Thadrissa's hands on her. God, that woman…she could just melt…but then she had to keep up!

Ethan swiped his card, so that the elevator would take them to the secure, penthouse floor - with no stops. Still it seemed an impossibly long time as he watched another woman toy with his wife - and see the effect she had on Angelica. Damn, she’d do just about anything tonight… how lucky they stumbled on this girl.

Finally the doors opened, and he led the women out, unlocked the room door, and escorted them both inside, locking it behind him.

He dropped Angelica’s leash, nodded to the large living room. There was already a large pillow on the ground, from earlier. “Go, sit and wait for us, while I make drinks,” he told his wife, giving her a swat on her perfect ass.

Leading the younger woman over to the bar, he asked what she’d like, and made himself a Manhattan, as well as her drink. Offering it to her, he chimed his glass to hers, “To a fortuitous meeting - and hopefully a lot of fun.” he toasted.

He then led her to a large hotel cart that had a latched wardrobe placed on it. He opened it with a key, revealing all the fun toys they had brought for this event. “The clothing is in the closet, but here is most of everything else.” He said, and met her gaze. Something about her made him want to impress her. So he got even more generous. “Given how close you have her already, I will place the fate of my wife’s orgasms in your hands. She can cum - or not, at your command. Hearing her talk so lewdly downstairs had me very ready to go above that mouth and throat of hers… see anything you’d like to use, and perhaps come join me?”

Looking at the penthouse apartment suggested that this couple represented a level of wealth quite similar to that of her parents... Or slightly lower. But that money would be available for her precisely due to her misdeeds, not limited by them. As such, it was worth s slight decrease in financial status in return for greater stability of income.

Thadrissa smiled at Ethan. Oh how eager he was to please, despite seemingly being a dominant!

"Thank you Ethan. A kindness for kindness. I would be a merciful domme. She can climax freely... As long as it would be as a result of my direct actions. To you she not only is forbidden to climax but should do all she can to ignore your actions. But you are not limited by anything. And with that, I want you to communicate the rule to her and take her as I watch. I would like to see how you would play with her... And how she would squirm, trying to follow the orders she was given. I would join the two of you once I am sufficiently aroused from watching your actions. I am still young, after all, I may still learn from older dominants and submissives...

Ethan smiled at their guest - an interesting woman, to be sure, and an interesting rule set for his wife. Of course, also the challenge - framed in her ‘learning something’ from the older couple - yet clearly so confident that it should be off putting.

Somehow, it wasn’t. In fact he wanted to impress her. Wanted her to be turned on and start to participate in short order. More - he wanted to see his wife fail this task, and what the little young domme might do about that!

Angelica sat, listening to them both, watching their faces. She said nothing, but her eyes went wide with the young woman’s instructions. She was to ignore her husband?! Still, she looked at him - her master - no matter how she wanted to submit to this woman and impress her, Ethan was still her safety line.

Drink in hand, ethan approached his beautiful wife. Looking down at her he grinned. “You will only cum from Thadrissa’s direct action, and her permission. You will both accept anything I do to you, and ignore it. You will be just a fuckpuppet, until otherwise instructed by myself or your Mistress Thadirssa. Understand my pretty toy?”

Angelica looked up at him, lovingly, and nodded. “Yes Master. I will do my very best to obey you both, as you have instructed. Please - enjoy using me as you see fit.” But she also stole a glance over to the young woman with colored hair - desperate to please her.

Ethan smiled, and reached down to grab his wife’s leash, tugging it up, and forcing her to her feet. He kissed her fiercely, showing his love, and his dominance of her - and just how urgently he was going to use her body. He then walked around, pulling her along at a pace that would be purposefully uncomfortable for her - something about making such a beautiful, graceful woman reduced to scrambling about was deeply satisfying.

He came to a stop behind the largest couch, and tugged her over, grabbed her shoulders and spun her around; forcefully bending her over the couch and looking right in Thadrissa’s direction. A moment later his cock was out, her slick rubber panties were down around her bound ankles, and he was teasing the throbbing head of his shaft against her wet folds. “Seems this is definitely a self lubricating doll.” He joked, and spanked her hard - loving how her tight ass bounced.

Thadrissa ensured that she sat in the place where she could freely see the faces of the couple and for them to clearly see her. She wanted to see how well the woman could ignore the skillful ministrations of her husband, and how he would feel in that role. And, with no subtlety whatsoever she took a long lick of her hand, saliva dripping from her tongue, and then spread her legs and let her spit covered hand reach into her panties. She would make a show of watching them and enjoying what she sees... That is as long as they would follow her orders. If one of them should fail, she would be quick to show her displeasure.

But so far it didn't look like that. Ethan passed her instructions and was as desperate to please her as was his submissive wife. Their love for one another and mutual trust, signs of long experience with pleasuring one another were obvious. And she enjoyed seeing that trying to please her was already competing with these well grounded feelings. She loved it about her powers. Everything else in the world might be resisting them... And yet they made slow but sure gains. Just the way she liked it.

Their young company took up a seat across from them, and made a very obvious and lewd display as she settled in to watch. Angelica was on fire, her eyes never leaving the petite figure across from her. She felt the heat of her husband’s cock, and needed it, but she also needed Thadrissa - needed her to see her. Into her soul. Needed to submit to both of them more than she ever had before.

She ached for the fucking she was about to get.. But her instructions were to ignore him. Not to cum - not from him, only her. Maybe that’s why she focused so hard on the pretty girl. Not that it stopped a hungry moan from leaving her lips as Ethan swat her ass, and then sunk in. Balls deep in one push…she was so wet already.

Arms bound behind her, tits swaying under, held only by the loose mesh of the nylon body suit she wore. She knew she’d look amazing like this. The very idea of a submissive fuck toy. As Ethan built up speed, it was harder and harder to ignore, so she just looked eyes with this new Mistress…pleading for some relief.

Ethan thrust into his wife, ready to relieve some tension. He kept glancing at Thadrissa, eager to see her reaction - and now to watch her masturbate. But he also looked at his wife, the bound goddess he was fucking. A damned lucky man, he always thought - even as he picked up his pace, ramming into her harder and faster. He was going to cum, that was inevitable - but he wanted to take her with him. Make her break instructions so they could play at punishing her all night.

Thadrissa didn't have a stake on that contest. Should she fail, she would enjoy punishing her. Should she prevail she would enjoy the humiliation it causes her husband... His sexual actions were not enough to break the order. Maybe it was her devotion to Thadrissa that was greater than to him? She would enjoy if it would seed such doubts in him.

And as she locked her eyes with her mistress, something unexplainable happened. She seemed to sink in these eyes. It seemed that the young woman in front of her became the focus of her being. All her cravings, all her arousal, all her attention and all her bodily sensations seemed focused on her. She felt the sensations and pleasure from her husband fucking her, from his touch from his presence weakening and disappearing. He didn't matter. She barely felt him... And then it decreased even more. His efforts felt laughable with how much work he put and how little it mattered. And then his actions became bothersome and irritating. She craved the touch of that young woman. Her single world could make her cum and no action from 'her man' could affect her. If her mistress didn't want that, her sexuality would not give in to her husband's actions...

Back
Top Bottom