Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or F Elaine's Plot Bunnies!!

MiyazakiE

Meteorite
Heya, it's a request thread!

✨✨ About Elaine:✨✨

So who am I? I'm a writer with some background in writing for digital media! Most of the time I spend in an office being bored out of my wits, but when I can sneakily write I do. I enjoy writing smut, because who doesn't? Most of my interests lie in the various plots I've laid out, but for a quick summary I like strangers, incest and virtual reality. Bit of a weird mix. For those who want to RP with me, PLOT IS IMPORTANT TO ME. While I know we all want the E part of the ERP, one of my biggest turn ons is why these people are willing to do these unusual, potentially taboo things. I also like to go on for a while if I can, so only reach out if you actually want to write. xx

So first things first I’ve made an F-list. I’m pretty open to adding things that I haven’t directly said no about, so if you like a bunny I’ve written feel free to take a swing and we’ll work things through.

I don't have a lot of time at the moment, but I want to commit to a smaller group who I get along with well. I could potentially have 1-2 more. So, with that in mind, if you reach out please have some ideas re/ the plots or your own. I may ignore you otherwise, sorry in advance!

Looking forward to working with you! <3

✨✨ Elaine's Mood: ✨✨

A brief explanation of what I'm in the mood for at the moment! It's not the be all and end all, but if you come to me with any of these then you're more likely to get to talking:

Strangers :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:
Incest :heart::heart::heart::heart:
Foreplay :heart::heart::heart:
Rough :heart::heart::heart:
Vanilla :heart::heart:
Girl/Girl :heart:

✨✨The Plots: ✨✨

At the moment, these are the things I'm currently working through in my head. Recently I've been really craving something set in virtual reality and strangers, so if possible Virtual Intimacy of something similar would be a big one for me!

• Amy is a straight A student. She's always excelled at school, and she has looks to be confident in. The only thing she's never been able to experience is the adult side of a relationship. Seeking a resolution to the challenge, and a slightly down on his luck teacher, she makes a deal. The terms of their agreement is that she bets she can help him relax and make him cum before the break ends and he has to start teaching again.​
    • Amy will be between 16-18.​
    • MC will be 27+​
    • This is a chance to play with uniforms, age gaps, public sex, risky sex, and power dynamics. And of course challenges, of increasing dirtiness.​
    • An extra twist could be to add in some incest; maybe our favourite teacher is her father? Who knows. ;)
    • This involves two students, presumably late teens or early 20s in Uni. They found each other through roleplay sites, and decided to meet in reality. They kept the roleplay theme going though, so they like to experiment with their scenarios. The first one, and the start of the RP, is that they're the last two left in the world.​
    • The initial inspiration is for two girls, but it doesn't have to be! Age range 17-21.​
    • This will explore stuff like public sex, changing dynamics and stuff like that. Even though the in RP roleplay is post-apocalyptic, the actual setting is not.​
    • I'd like this to go on for a while, but it can be a oneshot instead. Either idea works for me!!​
    • Katheryn is a hard worker. She has a loving husband and son, who she cares about deeply. She's relatively straight laced, but prone to having a night out with her colleagues. She'd never in a thousand years cheat on her husband, but after a mishap had her walk into the men's toilets, that gets called into question. That young coworker just looked so… appetising.​
    • F age range - 35-45​
    • M age range - 18-21​
    • Happy to play either character!​
    • I'd imagine this to be a short term, one time RP. I'm happy to continue if we have good chemistry once we reach that point though!!​
    a91_01FZEXX6C8Z995YDE3DMBYZFD8.640x0.jpg
    • Chora, the expert maid, strives to do the best in all of her tasks. No matter what, she wants to be perfect. She wants it so that she can earn her freedom, since the kingdom slaves have that chance. When she transfers from her old home to new ownership, she finds out just how much her tasks have changed. How far is she willing to go to earn that freedom? only time will tell.​
    • Chora will be 18-27, still deciding.​
    • YC will be up to you.​
    • The plan is to set this in a fantasy world, but this is open to suggestion.​
    • Opportunities to play with uniforms, power dynamics, age gaps and maybe dub-con​
    sample_91fb96a1021257bb1345076ffe411a9a.jpg
    • A random idea I had from a dream. Bowser asked Peach to marry him, and to everyone's surprise she accepted. That said, it shouldn't have been as much of a surprise when they come to consummate their marriage on their wedding day. A massive reptile cock is more than enough to get this Peach juicy.​
    • Super mario themed smut heavy comedic oneshot.​
    • Stacy and MC are high schoolers. They've been in a long term committed relationship for some time, but being more of the introverted types they haven't really gone so far. They're both looking for the right time, but it's starting to drag on a little. Amy, Stacy's mum, is a single mother working a nine to five job. Since her husband walked out on her five years ago, she hasn't had a chance to be in a relationship. She's still young, fit and has needs. She has a reputation among the class as being a MILF, and used to work as a model before she needed a steadier job. One day, she overhears some of the comments MC and his friends are making about her and she makes a plan. When MC is sleeping over, she decides to tempt him and claim his cock for herself.​
    • Stacy and MC are around 17, Amy is around 37-45.​
    • Main plot points are cheating, GF’s mum, sneaking around, soft domme and MILFs. Might be interesting to include interracial too, but not required. (Also, doesn’t have to be Amy playing opposite a male character!)​
    • Only real hard limits are noncon, dubcon. Happy to discuss anything else you’d want to see included.​

img_20231201_034235_01HGS1M26JJJ0J7DQHTAXGM7J5.1680x0.jpg
    • In the early 2030s virtual reality took off. Meetings started to transition into VR, and soon creating virtual avatars moved on from being a hobby to being a job. Mari is an avatar designer, but she takes her job a little too seriously. She never expected her lovingly crafted avatar to fall into the hands of someone interested in her. In this story people aren't going to necessarily know each other in real life, although they could. The point is more to favour absolute strangers and ideal body types.​
    • Age range - 21-30.​
    • Happy to play a character of either gender if someone wants to take Mari!​
    • I'd imagine this to be a long term RP with lots of learning about our characters, and world building!!​
    • Picture your standard early 2010s Isekai plot. A new video game releases but suddenly people are trapped in another world! Olivia was one of the first people to sign up, not knowing the fate that the world had in store for her. Only, she didn't really want to go back, she loved the freedom there. She'd gotten away from her family, from her obligations, from the boredom of real life. She had a virtual body which, frankly, was hot as far as she was concerned. More than that, there wouldn't be any repercussions from doing dirty stuff!
      So, instead of hunting for her coins and the like, Liv likes to find parties willing to take her on and carry her for a little fun behind closed doors. Of course, she keeps her side hustle completely secret, but who doesn't want to creampie a naughty monster girl?​
    • Liv is planned to be around 18-19, as for other characters anything (within the rules) is fair game!​
    • Main plot points are strangers, multiple partners, monster girls, creampies etc.​
    • I can appreciate a threesome, mainly FFM but I'm not too fussed, but any more than that and I find it icky, so no gangbangs! (Also, no noncon, but maybe a bit of dubcon if we talk it through.)​
    • Charlotte and her family always go on holiday for two weeks in summer. Where they go is picked from a hat, with everyone in the family being able to pick a suggestion. Usually, she goes for colder countries for ski trips and warm stays by the fire, but she’s proud of her bikini ready body! As a mum of two kids, a son and daughter, and the wife of a loving husband, Lottie doesn’t really need anything in life. Or at least, that’s what she claims on the outside. She’s always been looking for a secret. She wants an affair; a hot steamy fling with someone well hung, who’d fuck her brains out, on one of the family holidays. The tabooer the better. Of course, she never expected to find that steamy rendezvous with one of her own kids… or did she?​
    • Lottie’s age will be around 37-45, YCs age around 17-21.​
    • Main plot points are incest (obviously), sneaking around, cheating, risky sex, maybe a family pie.​
    • Hard nos are noncon, dubcon and unnecessary pain. Other than that, let me know what you want! ;)
    • A twist might be that Lottie and her son/daughter are already getting physical, and this is just a continuation of it. Food for though.​
    • Phoebe is a secretary. She’s good at her job and likes it because it’s easy. For the most part, she doesn’t have to do a whole lot but every now and then she makes a call or something. It’s nice. She spends most of her time on side projects like journalism and things. Well, that is until her boss catches her mid article and sees everything she’s written. Her workplace doesn’t like people taking jobs on the side, and her boss doesn’t want to lose a secretary. Luckily for them both, they can think of a nice compromise that’d make both of their days.​
    • Phoebe will probably be early 20s, maybe around 23-24. I want the character she’s opposite to be older, but its up to you how much!​
    • Main plot points are dubcon (light), sneaking around, office sex, risky sex, and public sex!​
    • As I said the dubcon is light, and noncon is absolutely off the table, otherwise I’m open. If dom stuff is involved, since the plot lends well, keep it somewhat light and avoid unnecessary pain!​

✨✨Other Fandoms/Interests: ✨✨

Personally I prefer writing OCs, buuut.... I am happy to write a fandom now and then and with the best pitch. So to give a little detail about which fandoms I like and where I'm at with them;

• Yuu/Rise
  • Chie/Yosuke
  • Kanji/Naoto
  • Chie/Yukiko

• Marinette/Adrien
  • Marinette/Luka
  • Marinette/Zoe
  • Kagami/Adrien
  • Juleka/Rose

• Ichigo/Rukia(/Orihime)
  • Ichigo/Orihime
  • Ichigo/Tatsuki