Mx Female Fandom Searching! || NSFW || OPEN

Sintan

Star

[Disclaimer] The gender of the writer behind the screen does not matter to me, - I just care about finding compatible writing partners. The only thing that matters to me is I always play as the male and play against a female in the RP

Welcome to my Thread! Thanks for taking a look-see, this is what I can offer you and I hope you find something that tickles your fancy!

My F-list! See my Ons and Offs!-Easy access! Check it out!

As far as how much I can offer for post length, my standard is one single decent paragraph, more if there's enough content to pull from and add detail into. How often can I post? I have a lot of free time on my hands, so I can push out multiple posts a day unless I happen to be out of town, but I will notify you if such events happen. Also, I have a wide range of kinks and I try to do my best to keep both sides happy, I enjoy discussing future possible scenes and brainstorming ideas for the plot, so if you don't like planning out small scenes, I can hold myself back.

To me, PLANNING doesn't stop when the story begins. I'm looking for continuous and constant planning throughout the whole RP. I do understand that some people just don't have the time for that, it only means we're not compatible. What I want is someone who equally enjoys delving into the story in-character as well as out-of-character. Let's banter about what is going on, point out what we like and possibly dislike in any given post, throw out wild ideas into the table and play what-if scenarios that won't necessarily make it into the main story.
Communication, people. We all know how that is important in life, so I don't understand why so many people simply go silent as soon as the story begins. Let's talk about the story, shall we? Not only our schedules.

Guidelines | Rules

Biggest thing I ask of you, please don't disappear in the middle of the RP or discussing the RP. Please have the Courtesy and R E S P E C T of letting me know why you're no longer interested or if will be away from the PC for a long period of time. I am very understanding.

Communication is top key!

Sadako Wants You...

gZwdNSq.gif

Core Themes: Rough Primal Sex, Fear/Unsureness, Rape/Dub-Con, Horror...!

The Plot:

Base Premise would be in this circumstance, Sadako doesnt want to kill, only "love". Find/Create the Family she was denied of, just not in the most endearing way. She seeks to take any man she can get to press her dead cold tight pussy onto him and milk him of his every drop of seed. Perhaps to breed and create more of herself, who knows? One thing is for sure, she may be scary and horrifying, but she has a rockin bombshell of a body to distract the man.

What I'm Looking For: Someone who is up for these dark themes and open to what would be fairly mostly smut-heavy, unless we can find plot tools to fill it out more.

Please send me a PM if you're interested in playing this out with me! I look forward to hearing from you.​

Everyday is Wednesday
O3AIU2d.jpg

Core Themes: Drama, Slice-of-Life, Deep Emotions, Discovery of emotions, Romance, Rough Sex, Character Development, Kink Discovery/Exploration, Clinginess.

The Plot: UNDER CONSTRUCTION - Open to Brainstorming and Bouncing Ideas.

What I'm Looking For: MUST have seen the Netflix show, but only important for learning how Jenna Ortega's Wednesday has evolved as a character and developed. She is/becomes alot more relatable and more "human" with emotions. It really depends on what me and said partner may desire to do with the plot but I dont want it to be too tied to the show as of "events" or be a "Canon" thing so to speak. I want to explore more of this character development of Wednesday ( with my OC) and keep her developing and evolving WHILE still retaining what makes Wednesday as a beautiful unique person.

Ellie x OC // Joel ( The Last of Us ) ((Ellie Aged up per SITE Rules- 16 and Up ))
BLXBlkZ.jpg

Core Themes:
Desperation, Age-Gaps, Survival, Sassy Cute Banter, Drama, Emotional Moments, Danger.

The Plot:
There is two ways going about with the plot, ONE with Joel still being alive and around traveling with Ellie, living and taking care and looking out for/of each other. OR I play as an OC ( In an AU where possibly Joel was never apart of her life or he was long gone past in history) and we can discuss n brainstorm how they meet. There will be some adventure to this RP plot, a lot of traveling, holing up as it were, making difficult "choices" along the way, doing "necessary" means of survival to keep themselves fed, even if it meant Ellie swallowing and hungrily sucking hard for every drop of semen to fuel her energy.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom