Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Bachelorette [Romance/Slice of Life]

Zavaya

Super-Earth
Looking for two or three female characters, played by multiple people (gender not important), to accompany my character on her yacht in search for love. My character is a well known bachelorette who has decided to find true love on a cruise around *insert pretty location*.

The Bachelorette is the heiress of a multi billion dollar company, raised and living in wealth beyond the imagination. She is also good looking and has a big heart, giving lots to charity and caring for the environment. She doesn't like to come out in the spotlights but has recently decided to step up her search for romance and love after many failed adventures.

The characters are selected by the Bachelorette's closest friends and can be a good match. If you're interested, please think of a creative, well thought out in depth character. I do like smut to happen, obviously, it is 3 or 4 young women on a boat after all but I also want character development. Also when my character takes one of yours for a private get together, I'd like the other(s) to still be involved in the game somehow. When all are played by one of you, that's not so big a deal, when it'll turn into a small group game, it is a big deal.

So whether your character is really there for a romance and trying to win the heart of my character or if she's just there for the money and the free holiday, I'd like to see interesting characters with a solid background we can work on.

So, come join the cruise and find love in the world's most coveted Bachelorette.

Back
Top Bottom