Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Barron Sorrows

Mjorne

Moon
000: Prologue
It was at this point that Morn knew she was in the shit... The stench of blood was heavy in her lungs as she climbed her way out of a vat of fallen soldiers. If she had any other choice she would've hid in the vents... However, her luck was never up to par; the guards had stumbled in after a night out foiling the plan Ash claimed to be full proof. Looking back at the vat she sighed heavily...a soft incantation leaving her lips to ensure their safe travels into the afterlife. Drafted upon false pretense, surely the gods would spare their souls if she pleaded upon their behalves.
Silver eyes traipsed along the room in search of a spare outfit. With a curse and a smile she shook her head in defeat. "No matter..." she breathed as she touched her right hand to her chest. "Mjorne...the keeper of souls, the wanderer between worlds summon thee Flamed Rose to aid me in battle." Her chest lit up, the blood disintegrating into ash as she pulled a large straight sword from within. The ground quaked sending a fissure of power through the surrounding area.

"That'll send em' coming..."
"You could have waited to summon me master..."
"I told you to stop calling me master Rosslyn."
"I'm sorry mistress.."
"That's even worse just get ready..."

The clatter of feet could be heard descending down the hall. With one swift motion Morn drove her blade into the ground, red embers lighting up the area around her feet to form an archaic symbol. "Flame Burial!" a strong gust of wind pushed forth an eruption of flames scattering wildly from the fissures. "Fallen Battlecry!" Rossyln released an ear-piercing scream as her shimmering form transforming into an army of soldiers. As flamed boots hovered over the ground, Flame burial ripped through the ground and blew back the doors to the lab. Before they could blink half the men on the other side were completely incinerated. 'What the hell?' The general cried as his eyes laid upon the flamed army. "Did you think...." Morn breathed in an almost inaudible breath. "DID YOU THINK THEY WOULD LET YOU GET AWAY WITH IT!" So many...So many men... "Awe poor ORPHANED GOD! Are you not pleased? Look how many of them remained to fight with you." he laughed. "At least now it will be an even fight child." The general's dead eyes lit up with green malice as he unsheathed his katana.
"My soul to command....Vanity Black..."

Back
Top Bottom