Mx Female Seeking Some Incestual Romance. Anthro/Furry Characters Preferred but Not Required.

I'mBlue

Super-Earth
Hi there. Lately I've been on a bit of an incest kick and I thought I would try my hand here on the forums to find someone who may be interested. I'm mostly interested in mother/son or father/daughter pairings. The background is fairly simple. The spouse of the mother/father died, leaving them to raise their son/daughter on their own. Naturally, being a single parent doesn't leave them much opportunity for dating. However it does create a very close bond between them and their son/daughter. Fast forward a few years, and their son/daughter is now 18 and fully an adult, and either they or the parent finally confess that they've had romantic feelings towards each other for quite sometime, but didn't feel it was appropriate to mention it until now. As a result, they begin dating, getting to know each other on a completely different level. While I would like this to ultimately end with a good level of smut, I'd like to have a slow burn towards the smut instead of jumping into it right away, allowing the mother/son or father/daughter to take their time and get to know each other.

Just to fully clarify, everyone involved in this rp will be at least 18 years of age. And while I heavily prefer playing anthro characters, they are not required. Just no face claims of real people. If this catches your interest and you'd like to work something out, feel free to send me a message. Hope to hear from you soon!

Back
Top Bottom