Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

GM for LitRPG Isekai/Portal Fantasy (NSFW)

BenthicDreamer

Super-Earth
Premise

Your character, or characters if you're so inclined, were going about their day, then suddenly...they weren't on earth any more. They're in a world of magic, monsters, and...levels? Everyone has Classes and levels up! Now, so can you. Be it as a [Blacksmith] or a [Bartender] or maybe something more combative like a [Soldier] or [Rogue]. Your character may even be capable of magic and become a [Mage].

I will play the world and all the monsters and people in it as your character explores and grows.

I ONLY PLAY ON SITE VIA PMs!

Tone

This game is heavily grounded in reality. Your character or characters are probably not going to be skipping through the world god-moding everything. In fact, because our world has no levels, they come in at level zero, with no Class, and thus, surviving is going to be their initial challenge. Long term? Who knows! There will be ups and there will be downs. It really depends on your characters decisions, but every action has consequences. This is not going to be some grimdark game where everything is all gloom and doom. In fact, if your character is so inclined, it could become a cheerful Slice of Life type story! It really depends. Just brace yourself for a challenging, possibly slow start followed by both good and bad things happening.

A big focus on this game is how your character adapts from living in our world to this fantasy one. If they are wanting to become an adventurer, as much attention will end up going to what happens between the adventurers as the epic dungeon crawls or monster hunts.

Plot & Smut

The game is going to be sandbox style and be more plot than smut. Probably. A lot of that will come down to your characters decisions. The game will never be wholly smut or plot, rather, each of these things will play off of the other.

Kinks-wise, you should probably be comfortable with the following...
  • Non-human romantic/sexual partners. Humans are not the only sapient species in this new world.
  • At least the possibility of non-consensual sex. Rape is a risk--not a guarantee, but a risk.
Application

The Golden Rules
  1. Make your character interesting! Someone we'd want to read about. Dare to be different!
  2. As a player: ENGAGE! Nothing makes me happier than when my players invest in our game.
  3. As a character: be PROACTIVE! Life is plot-less. Decisions shape destiny. A character who just wants to sit around and wait for things to happen to them is not going to be fun for either of us.
In light of that last rule, I am enacting a ban on the following archetype..

"Character who works in a computer related field online or remotely from and/or studies something computer related in college who rarely goes out, is passionate about anime, and maybe does some cosplay or has a risqué Only Fans or dirty side hustle." --or something along these lines. No offense intended, but I'm tired of these types of characters and they're not as fun as people seem to think in this setting.

Age: Your character, or characters, should be between the ages 16 & 25

Gender: All genders are welcome to apply. That said, a strong preference will be given to FEMALE characters. Transgender characters and effeminate males are also welcome and encouraged, but be advised this is not an LGBTQ friendly world.

Cisgender male characters will need to be exceptionally compelling to be accepted, especially if their possessed of traditional masculinity.

Background: I can get behind a lot for an interesting background. You don't need to write me a novel here, but let your imagination go wild. Dare to be different. Come up with fun narratives, interesting skills or hobbies, confusing personal problems...REMEMBER: THEY ARE FROM OUR WORLD. That means they only have knowledge, skills, and even appearances, that someone from our world of their age and experience would. No magic to start. No special powers. They will arrive as a HUMAN. There's the potential to become something else, to learn strange magics, but they will not start off that way.

Kinks & Limits: I promise not to kink-shame! I want to know upfront what your expectations are and what lines not to cross to make sure our game is fun! I can't promise to include everything on your list, but we can absolutely discuss.

PM me with your favorite color!
Character sheet for you…

Name:
Your kinks & limits (bonus points for those of your character):

System Reference

I borrow the system and setting from The Wandering Inn web serial, with a few minor adjustments to better facilitate our game. If you would like to get Meta and learn more about either the world or how Classes, Skills, Leveling, and Magic work, rather than discovering everything as your character (or characters does) ask me and I can provide you a link to the wiki.

Last edited:
Inspirational List of Background concepts!

• Wildlife photographer
  • Snowboarder
  • Backpacking through Europe on a gap year
  • Lifeguard
  • Political Activist
  • Runway Model/Fitness Model
  • Entrepreneur
  • Rodeo Bull Rider
  • Political Refugee
  • Professional YouTuber or Influencer
  • Sci-Fi Nerd! (Would be hilarious, someone dresses up in a USS Enterprise uniform, speaks fluent Klingon, then ends up in a fantasy world!)
  • Mechanic or Engineer (so many kinds!)
  • Hunter
  • Outdoor Guide
  • Graphic Designer
  • Gang Member
  • Mafia Member
  • Con Artist
  • Mentalist

I am very, VERY tentatively opening this back up. I don't have a lot of time on my hands, so PLEASE do not take it personally if I have to pass on your application/character right now.

That said, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do not apply with your super shy, anime loving, software engineer who never leaves their room and maybe secretly cosplays. There's nothing necessarily wrong with these types of characters (or you, if this happens to describe you!), I've just had far too many sent my way and it's become rote. Please bring me someone with an interesting story, who does interesting things, and has cool passions and goals!

Gender preference for females, both cis and trans, and femboys.

An AI Generated Homage to a few of my player's characters...

EVERYTHING IS NOT SAFE FOR WORK!

rd0dl28i80j8pt.webp

n00ol7ket097el.webp

qay06mjsmm52xa.webp

1mhm4zf2l9tq37.webp

Back
Top Bottom