Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

R/p interests updated 2/11

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ceron

Supporter
Supporter
Ello.. Well hopefully <Prays to the r/p gods> That this is the last time I will be moving or have to do this.

First off what I am looking for out of my r/p partner is imagination, the ability to post para and very open kinks wise. Though unlike some out there I am not picky for grammar , I am not looking for a perfect English paper but effort put into the r/p is welcome. If your going to feed me only a few lines then I can tell you I will lose interest quickly as I tend to feed off my partners posts. Of course Writers block or such happens to all of us.

Well r/l has finally calmed down so i am back..Yay.... anyway here is my updated requests

As to ideas I am very open for the most part though I don't really do series , movies or the such unless it is a really good idea or you can blow my socks off with r/p.

I don't do sub very well unless there is a good storyline behind it but even then as I have found eventually my own dom personality finds its way in.

Pairings

Master/slave or pet
Assassin/Target
Any family pairings
Boss/employee
Demon/any
Angel/any
Tentacles
or really anything else think I could keep going and going ...

Era

Medieval
Modern
Possibly future <again need a good storyline to peek my interest>

Guess in the end feel free to Pm or respond here if interested or have something you want to play. Also I can play females as well but no Yaoi

Hmm anything else and will update beyond that guess this will have to do for now

sure feel free to pm with Ideas or something particular you want

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom