Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

VioletUnderground's Journal

About Me:
Hi, I'm Violet! I've been roleplaying and writing stories in general for the past 12 years or so. Writing in general is a creative escape that I enjoy coming back to, time and time again. I like to think I'm easy going as a writing partner and enjoy the collaborative process of joining ideas together. I enjoy paragraph style responses and my posts are usually 3-5 paragraphs long. I'm not a stickler for grammar or honest mistakes in writing because we all make them. I try not to take myself too seriously - my main goal in writing is to have fun while bringing my ideas to life. I'll always be friendly when chatting OOC regardless of the context of the scene we're involved in.

My Roleplay Interests:
My bread and butter is slice of life roleplays. I enjoy putting a smutty twist on real life scenarios and balancing the extraordinary with the realities of the ordinary. Slice of life will always have a special place for me that I go back to, but every now and then I also enjoy fantasy/adventure roleplays. Sometimes I can be convinced to delve into sci-fi for the right prompt. For fandom related prompts or other more in-depth scenarios, outside of slice of life, I'm usually convinced by a quality story if I'm in the mood for something more plot driven.

I typically write more smut focused roleplays that are balanced out by character dynamics and character development. I enjoy delving into the psychology of characters and fleshing out their emotions and reactions. I find that details, context and emotions tend to capture my attention and keep things fresh. Even though I enjoy smut - I also enjoy buildup, tension and anticipation. That sort of preamble tends to take up the other portion of my writing. And as I mentioned earlier, for the right story I can be tempted to delve a bit deeper into the plot lines.

My Sexual Interests
For starters - here's my f-list. I'm a switch and enjoy both dominant and submissive roles. I enjoy non-extreme dynamics on both sides. As a domme I enjoy teasing and gentler, consensual domination. As a submissive, I enjoy giving worship and acts of service. I have a wide variety of kinks and some of them are more niche - I'm pretty flexible on specific kinks to be included and it really varies on the prompt.

My top 5 kinks at the moment are:
1. Teasing
2. Cum related kinks
3. Corruption
4. Dirty Talk
5. Powerbottoming

Thanks for reading more about me and look forward to writing!

Last edited:
Slice of life is such an underrated story type in my opinion. Especially if you add in elements from other types! Do you ever mix slice of life with other genres? Like Slice of life Modern Fantasy or the like?

Previous Prompts

The MILF and the Virgin (gentle Femdom)​

Background:
Candice McCarthy is a 37 year old business executive. On the surface her life seems pretty ordinary - chalk full of meetings, spreadsheets, client calls, and happy hours. The routine of it all got to her at some point in her mid thirties and she started looking for a source of excitement in her life. The typical dating scene was rather exhausting at the time and Candice just couldn't be bothered to put up with the drudgery of it. She developed a reputation in certain circles for hanging out with younger, inexperienced, virgin men.

What started as a chance encounter, turned into an interest, and then a full-on website (www.milf-mccarthy.com). Everyone in her vanilla life remained oblivious to her alter ego, but in the evening hours she transformed into a liberated version of herself. I'm thinking our story begins with Ms. McCarthy being established in her ways and YC reaching out to her.

More About My Character:
I'm thinking Candice is a former collegiate athlete, standing about 5'8" with a curvy but athletic frame. She's got a touch of corporate bimbo without the loss of brain cells. Platinum blonde lobbed hair, pointy french tipped nails, and corporate approved cleavage 5 days a week. I'm thinking a tight pant suit with a spaghetti strap top underneath, for example. Taking full advantage of the liberal definition of MILF, Candice is very very single with no children.

About Your Character:
I'm very open to thoughts ore preferences you have for your character. I'd prefer for your character to be in their early twenties rather than in their late teens. I'd also enjoy your character being nervous from being inexperienced and awestruck while not knowing what to expect - but they don't necessarily have to be timid. Other than that, I'm open minded to your thoughts!

The Roleplay:
I enjoy character dynamics and character development as the backbone of a lot of my roleplay writing. I'm thinking along the same lines with this scenario as well. MC gently guides YC's entrance into the sexual world. I'm a huge fan of teasing and buildup so I definitely plan on incorporating that into your character's encounters with Candice. In terms of power dynamics, I like the juxtaposition of Candice being well established in life versus YC just beginning adult life.

Along those lines, I was thinking the first scene could build up to an evening dinner date as their first encounter and heading back to a hotel room Candice has booked afterwards. That's just food for thought and definitely open to ideas!

If this scenario peeked your interest, feel free to shoot me a message so we can work something out!
- Violet

Here's my f-list for reference.
Here's a link to my journal.

The Adventures Of A Hotwife And Her Husband (gentle Femdom)​

The Roleplay:
My character, Charlotte Myers, is the mayor's wife in this roleplay. The mayor is a well established man and Charlotte pretty much spends most of her days as she pleases without having to work - pampering and enjoying herself. She's a sharp, and quick-witted woman, but most people don't take that as a first impression of her as she dresses up as a classy, yet very slutty, pinup Barbie alongside her husband.

I'm looking for a writing partner interested in playing the role of Charlotte's mayor husband. I envision them to have a loving and consensual relationship where the hotwife dynamic is a decision they came to mutually. I'm willing to control the other male sexual partners Charlotte encounters, or share them with you to whatever extent you'd like to control them. I have an exhibitionist streak in this context - so I'd rather enjoy putting on a show for Charlotte's husband.

Overall, I'm looking to keep the tone of this roleplay, lighthearted, sensual, and fun!

Slice of Life Elements:
In addition to the obvious hotwife elements I'd like to include, I'd also like to flesh out Charlotte and her husband's solo dynamic. I envision them as very much and in love, and Charlotte having a gentle Femdom dynamic with her husband. I'd also find it interesting to include interactions they have with neighbors, friends, and townsfolk in general. Just normal social interactions that highlight the contrast in the couple as well as any suspicion or knowledge they have of their extracurricular activities. I rather enjoy the risk of social ramifications in this scenario and flirting or ignoring the danger of the mayor's reputation being tarnished.

Sexual Elements:
Here's my F-list for reference. I'm quite flexible on kinks to be included, so not everything needs to be included. A steamy and well-written story is more important to me than specific kinks. Also like to think I'm respectful of limits and take that seriously.

I'm not a fan of strictly defined power dynamics, that being said, your character is more than welcome to join in on the hotwife action in the way that you see fit. I'm quite interested in group scenes involving multiple men alongside Charlotte as well as solo play with a bull and her husband. I'm thinking all the bull characters are tertiary and I'm looking to write in a way that focuses on our characters' relationship, directly and indirectly.

I'd like to include interracial pairings in terms of Charlotte's extra-marital partners, but that's very optional. I'm also completely open minded to the race of these characters, but I'd definitely prefer men of color.

My writing style:
I tend to be more on the detailed side - 1-4 paragraphs in general, but I truly enjoy the art of wordsmithing. My preference is to write via PMs here and in general I tend to let my words do all the talking without really relying on images or media for the most part (but you're welcome to use them if that's part of your style). I enjoy collaboration so the best way to catch my attention is to send over some thoughts of your own in the first message. I have some more detailed ideas of my own, but I intentionally didn't dump too many of them here to give some room for your own ideas so we can brainstorm.

If this roleplay interests you, shoot me a message! I've been really enjoying my time on the site so far and it's been a pleasant experience meeting so many creative and talented writers.

Cheers!
Violet
[h1][/h1]

Burning, Sensual Romance Between An Unlikely Pairing​

Thanks for stopping by! Below are just some ideas I have in mind and I'm looking for a writing partner who enjoys collaboration through bringing their own ideas to the table. Nothing is set in stone, just what came to mind in my imagination.

The Roleplay:
It's been quite some time since I indulged in a heavily romantic roleplay and I've been really in the mood for one lately. I'm thinking our characters are polar opposites - my character being a fiery, sultry, goth girl and your character being someone who played it more safe in life and climbed the corporate ladder. I see this as a slice of life roleplay where we get to flesh out the evolution of our characters meeting, falling in love, and then growing through their relationship. As much as I enjoy writing beautiful, sensual smut, I'd like to pair that with a heavy dose of romance, realism, and slice of life.

In terms of our characters being polar opposites - I envision my character as a young woman who oozes sexuality. She's witty and sharp, but much more expressive and comfortable in expressing her sexuality than your character. I'm thinking your character is slightly older and being more traditional, has been in 1 or 2 long term relationships. Whereas my character has had a pattern of hookups and broken relationships that's made her tired of being emotionally disposable to her previous partners. She might not be aware of it to start with, but my character has hit a turning point in her life and is subconsciously ready for a more reliable partner and a loving relationship.

To add some more contrast between our characters, I'd like my character to be in a different stage of life than yours financially. A college dropout some years ago, hustling between a wide variety of gigs that fit her lifestyle to make ends meet. On the other hand, your character has the stability of a steady job and hasn't had to deal with that level of volatility in life. I'd really like to explore my character learning about love and trust through being with your character - and your character learning how to be more open sexually.

My Character Description:
Sylvan Murphy is 24 years old. Straight shoulder length hair accompanied by bangs that change color from jet black to a different color of the rainbow on a whim and then back again. About 5'6" with an athletic, but curvy and proportional physique thanks to some gymnastics. I'm thinking sharp facial features, pale complexion, and naturally brown eyes that occasionally get switched up with color changing contacts.

I really like playing with styling and outfits for my characters - so that's why I left some of the options pretty open to changing throughout the roleplay. I'd like to have fun with a variety of fun goth outfits throughout the roleplay and completely open to suggestions on that front.

In terms of tattoos - I had a couple ideas for starters. A sleeve of shimmering stars on Sylvan's upper left arm, a large cobweb piece on her back, a tribal tramp stamp on her lower back, a geometric pattern around her navel, a coiled snake on her right thigh, and a dragon head on her left thigh. I'm also thinking she has a couple much smaller, more suggestive word tattoos scattered about her body as well. I have some ideas for that, but I won't get to into that level of detail just yet.

My Preferences For Your Character:
I definitely have a thing for the nerdy type with jet black hair and glasses. I'd also prefer an older pairing somewhere around the age of 30. Other than that I'm very open minded in terms of any other details for your character.

The Sexy Stuff:
Here's my kinklist for reference. I'm a switch, but I'm looking for Sylvan to be submissive leaning. I have a wide variety of sexual interests, and it's not necessary to include all of them and I'm pretty flexible.

Some elements I'm looking to include:
  • Romance
  • Kissing (neck kisses are so underrated)
  • Foreplay
  • Teasing/Seduction
  • Slutwifing/Cumslutting - over time the only job Sylvan has is keeping your character's balls drained and the home in tip top shape.
  • Light corruption
  • Free Use
Overall, I'm looking to keep the tone lighthearted, playful and fun.

Conclusion:
Thanks for reading and feel free to reach out if this sparks your interest! I usually write 1-4 paragraphs depending on what's going on, but in general I'm a lover of crafting details. I pretty much only play through PMs on here.

Violet

Some Teasing and Edging Related Ideas (Gentle Femdom)​

If I had to pick one kink that I've consistently enjoyed throughout my years writing roleplays - it would have to be teasing. I've had a shell of an idea based on some recent fantasies of mine that I'd like to share.

The Roleplay:
My character Haley is an acquaintance of your character. I'm thinking Haley is in her mid-twenties, with your character being the shy/awkward type and a couple years younger. I'm not particular on how our characters are acquaintances (Hayley's a friend of a sibling or I'm even open to an incest angle as siblings), but your character has been in Haley's presence on several occasions and developed a crush on her. It's one of those situations where Haley is older, coupled with being out of your character's league so your character never really acted on their emotions.

In some way, by either confessing or it being blatantly obvious, Haley figures out that your character has a crush on her and the fun begins! Haley's mission is basically to get your character extremely worked up, and rock hard before eventually letting him explode. I'm looking for some lighthearted manipulation where Haley keeps your character on a string, egging him on with her outfits, actions, or words.

To illustrate what I have in mind a little further - picture a seemingly innocent trip to the art museum where Haley wears revealing clothing and slips a couple sensual words in your character's ear. I'd like to play around with the sensual psychology of a teasing dynamic in addition to the blatantly smuttier side of things. Also completely fine with a more straightforward setup like a pool party.

On a Smuttier Note:
Here's my f-list. I'm really turned on by giving longer, sensual blowjobs and handjobs in a scenario like this. Letting my character take her time to milk out every drop of cum when things reach a tipping point. On the receiving end I'd very much enjoy massages, face-sitting/oral, and nipple sucking/breast play. I'm pretty open kink wise and feel free to ask me about anything that isn't listed in my limits.

I'm a bit of a power bottom so I can see my character being a bit bossy in a playful way (inside and outside of the bedroom). Like asking your character to give her an oil massage by the pool for example. I also really enjoy using outfits, gestures, and some delightful words to ramp up the teasing over time.

Final Thoughts:
Hopefully I was able to get my shell of an idea across. I'm looking for a detailed writing partner who enjoys this type of scenario. I enjoy collaboration so feel free to brainstorm with me on ideas for the basic setup, who our characters are, and ideas for scenes. I typically write 2-4 paragraphs in third person on average, but I enjoy capturing details and emotions so I tend to write what the scene requires to keep things moving forward.

Look forward to reading your message if you're interested!
Violet

Married woman going through divorce experiences kink and submission​

Hi, thanks for checking out my post! I've been craving a submissive role for myself based on some fantasies I've been having lately. I enjoy collaboration and coming up with ideas together so none of these ideas below are set in stone.

The Roleplay:
Margaret Holmes is a 33 year old Corporate Lawyer that is undergoing a divorce from her husband. They've been separated for some time as the proceedings dragged on, and they have a very rocky relationship due to all the ongoing legal negotiations. Margaret's led a very vanilla life until this point. Busying herself with work and her married life when things were more normal. She attends church somewhat frequently and is an active philanthropic member of the local community.

I'm thinking that the story begins when Margaret decides she wants to expand her horizons and she attends a local kink/BDSM meetup group. During her first visit, she meets your character and the two of them click over some conversation. This leads to Margaret sexually experimenting with your character and submitting to him. I'd like to explore a dynamic where Margaret gets release from fulfilling your character sexually and being an object of his sexual gratification as his submissive.

What I'd really like to capture and explore, in terms of plot elements is Margaret's character development as she explores a different side of her sexuality she hasn't touched before. I see your character as someone she comes to trust to experiment with. It would be fun to explore how Margaret's personality and appearance change over time as she morphs into a more liberated version of her former self.

There's a lot of different directions we can take this, but I'll stop myself before I ramble too much longer as I think I've captured the essence of my idea.

The Sexy Stuff:
Here's my f-list. For this roleplay I'd particularly like to include bondage, cock worship, cum related kinks, free use, slapping, anal/ass to mouth, and just general playful manhandling. I quite enjoy being restrained and letting a dominant have their way with me for their sexual pleasure. I'd also like to include painful/forceful penetration that borders that sweet spot of pain and pleasure due to your character's girth and size.

I'm imagining Margaret's sex life has been quite vanilla to this point and part of the fun is her mixture of fear, excitement, and uncertainty as she starts exploring with your character. I enjoy the thought of your character giving Margaret tattoos of varying sizes as she completes certain tasks or does a good job satisfying him sexually. Same goes for any outfit control related kinks. Also very much game for tasks/challenges that playfully interfere with Margaret's vanilla life. For example, your character instructs her to wear a remote controlled vibrator to work or requests she sneak a topless picture with a ball gag in her mouth before the day is up. I'm looking to keep this lighthearted and fun. I'm an obedient submissive by nature and get pleasure from giving satisfaction and receiving praise. These are just a sprinkling of ideas I came up with off the top to hint and the general direction I'm going for.

Closing Notes:
If this post catches your attention, feel free to drop me a message! I'm a paragraph style writer that typically writes 3-4 paragraphs in third person, but I don't restrict myself as I enjoy fleshing out details and bringing a scene to life. I'd like to hear any ideas you have for the roleplay and your thoughts for your character! I'm open to your character being Margaret's age, older, or slightly younger.

Cheers!
Violet

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom