Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or F Looking for GM

Amberly

Avid Reader
I'm looking for a GM for the scenario above, someone who can give me detailed, well written posts (I will do my very best to do the same). I would prefer some dice use but mostly freeform when it comes to roleplay style. Please get in touch if that sounds interesting to you:

The setting is a word maybe 20 years in the future, US has broken apart into smaller pieces after a devastating war with China and Russia, big cities like New York and Los Angeles forming autonomous nation-states. Overall things still roughly resemble the current world but there are now warlords and brutal gangs ruling vast swaths of the country, filling the power-vacuum that the collapse of the central government has left behind. On the other side are the mostly corrupt cops and the army, that are equally ruthless and have turned against the population. To stand up to this lawlessness, vigilantes have started to appear around the country, crimefighters without powers that fashioned themselves after comic book characters from the past. My character would be a Batgirl type of heroine, a young woman eager to prove herself and make a difference in this new order.

F-list - Warning

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom