Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Helping sister 2

Foxy Lady

Star
We had never been particularly close, my sister and I, so I was surprised when she texted and invited me round that afternoon. She was quite specific about the time, which made me suspicious.

What could she want to talk about? She had been ill lately, seriously ill, so I hoped that she wasn't going to give me some bad news about her prognosis.

'Dani, I want to ask you a favour.'

That's Brenda, straight to the point. She had only just put my coffee in front of me.

'Sure,' I said. This was new, Brenda asking me for something. As a child, she had just taken what she wanted. Since then, she hadn't once asked for anything, apart from inviting me to her wedding. And that was 15 years ago.

'You know Joe's firm has a party every year.' I didn't but nodded anyway, as this was obviously prologue. 'Well, partners are always invited and anyone without their partner stands out. So, I'm getting better but still not up to an evening eating, drinking and dancing, so I wondered if you would mind going with him in my place.'

I was touched to be asked and agreed at once. 'Of course, it sounds fun.'

She was quiet for a while as she sipped her drink. I sensed there was more to come. Then she grasped her mug in both hands, looked down at it and took a deep breath. This was it. I sat quietly.

'The thing is,' she began, her eyes still downcast. 'The thing is, we've always been active, physically I mean, Joe and I. My friends said it would slow down as we settled into marriage, but it hasn't, I mean it didn't, until I was ill.' This roundabout way of talking was no surprise. Normally direct, Brenda always resorted to euphemisms about sex and that kind of stuff. 'And it's been difficult for us, for him especially. I trust him, of course, but he's only human after all and,' another deep breath, 'I don't want to lose him. So, I was wondering if you would, you know, if you felt that you could …'

She trailed off.

'Sorry, have I got this right, are you asking me to have an affair with your husband?'

She nodded.

'But he mustn't know that I've mentioned it to you.'

No wonder she was precise about the timing of our coffee, she didn't want him around.

'But,' I was thinking this through now, 'but suppose he isn't interested in me.'

Her response was instant.

'No worries about that, Dani, he's always fancied you. I'm not stupid, I've seen the way he looks at you.'

Yes, I had too. She was right about that. but he had never done anything it, so where was the harm?

'Let me see if I have got this right. You want me to have an affair with Joe, but he must think it's him taking the lead, not me, so that he doesn't suspect you are behind this.'

She nodded. She even smiled.

There was something else too. She had assumed that I wouldn't mind. Which told me a lot about how she saw me. But now was not the time to mention it.

The dance went well. There aren't many chances to wear an evening dress these days and Joe wore the obligatory black tie. He hired a driver for the evening – this is something he and Brenda always did – and collected me. We sat at the same table, obviously, but not together because partners were always separated to help everyone mix.

I had to keep reminding myself that I wasn't here just to enjoy myself. Brenda wanted me to have an affair with Joe – well that was the word used when we had to use a word, but we both knew we meant shag, letting him get his rocks off until Brenda was back in action in the bedroom. So I made sure to watch him during the meal and let him know that I was watching, but without being obvious. Tricky one to pull off, or it would have been had it not been for the fact that every time I glanced in his direction he was looking at me. It looked like he wouldn't need much encouragement.

His first chance came when the dancing began. We had a couple of dances, strictly innocent stuff at arms' length. then someone started a conga and Joe encouraged me to join the line. He came behind me, hands on my hips. Except that as we worked around the tables, the hands moved to what might delicately be called my buttocks. And then slipped to what might less delicately be called my ass. My the end, he had given me a good feel and knew my style of underwear plus that I was wearing garter belt with thick suspenders for my stockings.

Everyone was hot by now, so the guys' stripped off their jackets and moved around between tables. Joe slipped beside me. We chatted about this and that. Nothing flirtatious. Our knees touched a couple of times but it felt like an accident each time and probably was just that. we had to put our heads close together in order to be heard over the noise, so I took the chance to hint that I understood that 'things must be difficult' for him as well for my sister. 'It's so easy to overlook the care giver.' But he didn't take the opening that I had offered him. Maybe he just didn't notice it.

The final dance came. By tradition, lights low, music slow. 'Do you mind?' he asked, hesitantly. I took his proffered hand and we moved onto the floor. He held my hips and I put my hands on his chest, keeping us decently apart, to begin with, before moving closer. He pulled me towards him and I slipped my hands round his neck.

I felt the bulge as our bodies met, but didn't move away. I felt it grow as we moved together. Neither of us said a word, just walked back to the table for him to collect his jacket.

'The car won't be here for another half hour,' he remarked casually as we left the hotel. Now, how convenient was that. The invitation was clear about when the dance ended and it had ended right on schedule.

'It's a lovely evening,' I told him, 'shall we take a walk?'

We did, of course.

I waited for him to pounce as we meandered around the hotel grounds, but instead he seemed embarrassed.

'Look,' he began, 'about what happened, I mean back then, when we were dancing, I hope you didn't think, I mean I didn't intend, disrespect.'

It was one of those sentences that look meaningless when written down, but are crystal clear in the moment.

'Joes,' I stopped and turned to face him, 'I understand, really I do. Like I said, you've had a difficult time with Brenda during his illness, so it is only natural for your needs to get neglected.'

He smiled, and looked relieved. Possibly he was afraid I would report to his sister.

We sat close in the car. Our hips nudging each other on the back seat. As we approached my apartment, I rummaged in my bag and pulled out a pen and a piece of paper.

I leaned over to whisper in his ear and pushed it into his pocket, resting my hand on his thigh.

'That's my number – if you want to talk just give me a ring, any time.

What more could I do.

Back
Top Bottom