Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Looking for doubling

Vidar

Super-Earth
Hello there I am Vidar aka Monsterdollmaker, and thanks for stopping by. This thread will most likely be ever expanding and changing. So just because I don't have what you want this time, doesn't mean I may not the next time, but if you think we have something in common and it's not on here, just message me. You never know, it may just be something I haven't thought of yet. I would also love to hear your ideas.

Alright so I will make this simple as I can because I'm very much craving some fandoms. I'll have a few ideas depending on the fandoms. Now let me start off by saying, I have 0 interest in playing canon/canon, I will play a canon against your OC only if you play a canon against my OC. I'm sorry to say there is no exceptions, I'll be honest, I'm a little tired of not getting the canons I want because no one will play them for me. So I'm willing to double up, I'm not unreasonable. I just have my own cravings I would love to indulge in. I hope you understand and don't think I'm being a jerk about it, but seriously, I'm craving getting some canon ladies I want for a change.

A few rules;

1: Please no ghosting. Just tell me before any breaks you have to take. No one likes to be super invested in an rp just for their partner to disappear for months with no explanation.

2: I do want a decent balance of story to smut. I'm thinking 70/30 but I'm willing to change it possibly depending on the fandom and partner.

3: Don't control my character please.

4: Let's try to get along and have fun.

This is pretty self explanatory. I'll do just about anything you want, but in return you'll do a story of my craving as well. Also they will be happening simultaneously, since the last time I met someone do theirs first they ghosted me the moment theirs was over. I can play any gender or role needed for this of course.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom