Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Male Looking for a longterm the witcher game series partner

maraistheone

Meteorite
Hello there.

So, I am looking for someone for the witcher, mainly the games/novel series. I deeply crave writing both canon and alternative universe settings.

I am very willing to double for another ship if you are willing to write my ship.

I am a very chill/relaxed writer, and I am mainly looking for a patient response time. I enjoy a lot of OOC, and I love nerding out with partners and finding other hobbies and subjects we can enjoy.
In regards to posting, I have two options I either post shorter length posts, but it will mean I can meet a more multi-post per week, or you get one-two posts per week but they are longer and higher detailed posts, you can choose either and let me know when we pre-create the RP.

I do have a discord for OOC, and you can ask for it.

Short and simple, I am looking for someone willing to write a story with Geralt of Rivia and Emiel Regis, possibly Dettlaff. I have a few ideas for both a continued post-game story and also some AU storylines.

Some of my ideas:
  • A role switch between Geralt and Regis, basically Geralt as a higher vampire and Regis as a witcher. Or in which a child Regis grew up in the mountains near Kaer Morhen and could have grown up next to the witcher. Alternatively, a story where Regis was raised as a child in the mountains near Kaer Morhen, meaning the vampire grew up meeting Geralt, Eskel and Lembert. I am thinking of an adventure/romance between Regis/Geralt, who grew up around each other, and because Regis is a vampire who watched who the witcher trained, he learned the trade without the need for the mutations.
  • A story where Geralt and Regis meet a few hundred years earlier while Regis is still a blood-drinking vampire, and he decides to join Geralt in his earlier years on the path because he is tired of being a monster. It comes with its troubles.
  • An AU where the conjunction of spears took the vampires into our worlds some 200 years ago, and basically, higher vampires took over the world in secret. Regis has been in our world and has settled into it, living his life as a doctor. Another conjunction happens, and Geralt is sent from the continent and into our worlds as well, but he finds that he can keep being a witcher since both conjunctions have also sent monsters into our worlds.
  • A story where instead of meeting in Blood and Wine, Geralt somehow finds Regis and Dettlaff while on the part and decides to aid in the process of getting Regis back to total health before the events that lead to Blood and Wine.
  • A story set a year after Blood and Wine, where Regis left to find Dettlaff after Geralt spared his lift. Regis lost track of Dettlaff, and after a year, he returns to find Geralt settled down as a vineyard owner, but things soon pick up from there.
  • A cursed soul mate AU, in which Geralt of Rivia dies but Regis lives on for centuries alone, never forgetting he found his soul mate and he died. Flash forward to a few hundred years later, and Geralt is reincarnated without the memories of who he was back in his old life, or he was cursed to forget his former life, but Regis still remembers and finds this new Geralt and tries to start things over.
I am mainly looking to write Regis, but I will gladly settle for either role in these plots. I do like some romance, but it is not the main focus of the stories I want to write, so if the romance aspect feels forced, let me know, and we can do this platonic.

About you:
  • I prefer that my partners are 18 or older, as I am reaching my 30th soon, and I am slowly becoming less comfortable with anyone under 18.
  • Timezone doesn't matter, and I am flexible with my off hours.
  • Please be mindful that I am a writer who posts once or twice a week, I have a hectic schedule in life, and I cannot make posts multiple times per week. If you want someone who can post more, we will not match as partners.
  • Please tell me if you are not enjoying yourself. I would be glad to stop the RP at any point and with no hard feelings.
  • Feel free to send me a DM if you'd like a writing sample or would like to talk to me about a possible role-play.
  • And generally, I hope we can enjoy a shared story about these two old men who deserve better.
  • I love to hear your ideas, so share as many as you want and do share settings. I am very open to new ideas.
If you have any questions, feel free to leave them here. Send me a DM if you want writing samples and other details. The password when contacting me is Geralt of Rivia, which means I know you read my post.

Back
Top Bottom