Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

How many Rp's do you like to be in?

'Bout four to six, ideally. With biweekly and monthly posting rates, very manageable for me.

Three. That's the limit I've set for myself. If I did more, I wouldn't have time for anything else anymore in my free time. XD

Five or six. I'm a slow replier myself, and I feel like this is the limit where I can get back to my partners at a reasonable amount of time.

Honestly... one. I look for literally ONE really good RP to throw all my creative effort at. And because of that, I'm kinda picky about what or who that RP winds up being with/about.

I don't like to spread out my muse over different ideas because it seems to just seriously deplete my ability to contribute to all of them. Better to focus my energy on just one, excellent RP than a bunch of half-assed ones.

Seven is my lucky RP number, typically with varying post frequencies depending on a partner's preference and shared preference (some lines having bi-weekly posts, while others are more bi-monthly).

around three-six. really varies depending on partner reply speed and how consumed with video games i am at any given moment

i used to take on as many scenarios I was craving, 5+ but I've learned with working and whatnot 1 or 2 might be my limit now that I'm older and have no free time.

I tend to take on about ten or something usually and stop at about that number. I have a lot of time because I dont work because of disability so, yeah about ten

All of them! Truthfully though it depends heavily on the speed of the responses. I'd say rather then a preference as far as the amount of RPs I am in, it's more a case of having 2-3 RPs to respond to when I get a chance to sit down and RP. I'd rather be in catch up mode for RPs rather then having a lack of RPs to respond to generally though it can be a bit overwhelming when I can't quite finish catching up on all the RPs I'm in.

Three to four is my limit. That's based on my personal desire to balance writing time against personal time - yes, I count them separately. I can take from a day or two to a week or so to respond, because my work hours, while more-or-less fixed, are always variable - the longer I spend at work (something that happens all too often) means I have less time at home to do "me" things.

Any more and I lose track of what I'm doing.

In my prime, I liked about 5-ish. Nowadays, I go by partner; if we've got a bunch of ideas
rolling abouts in our heads we can write as much or as little and kind of just reply as the
muse feels. Sometimes it's two or three roleplays, sometimes it's five or more.

But I'm old and tired now, I'm lucky if I can get a sentence in nowadays. :' )​

Around three is my sweet spot. Taking into account the reply frequency of my partners, I have something to write nearly every day, while at the same time not feeling swamped with too many posts to respond to.

3 or 4 works best for me. Anymore and I get a little overwhelmed and the quality of my replies go right out of the window.

I like to have at least three, but would be happy with four or five if they were on the more chill side; taking say two to three paragraph's to reply too. I tend to reply weekly, if not bi-weekly due to life and having a horrible immune system.

If I could take more and get reasonable reply times in and still have time to do everything else, I would in a heartbeat. :cry:

Back
Top Bottom