Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Its my life... my pain... no gain

Alize

Super-Earth
Hi everyone

Since a fruitful age I was plump girl.i was body shamed for a lot of years and never felt confident. Being a reserved kind of family environmental where Dad decide everything about his daughter,he fixed my marriage with a guy he knew without any consent from both of us. I had a childhood crush on this guy,so I didn't try to oppose the marriage. But took 4 long years for him to agree.To say the truth after two years of fixing our wedding when the marriage didn't seem to be fixed,decide to talk to the groom myself. It seemed that he was in a denial as this marriage was fixed against his consent. It took me some time to convince him to come to terms with agreeing to marry,as I thought since I love him it would be a good life for us.

Initially everything seemed very good... but what I understood was since it's a joint family kind of setup and financially his job was not giving him much earning, he was the servant of the house, he would concentrate more on keeping his brothers wedded life in peace and harmony than concentrating on our life. It was so irritating to me as I loved and cared for him,more than he did for me.This one sided love was very painful

With in a year of wedding I conceived,but he was out of town.My Mother in law was also out of town.i had decided to be by my husband's place to have a romantic time with him.But he had to go far for work during that time. It felt so wrong being all alone.But due to some small issue between his Sister in law with me,as soon as my husband came back he was in such a bad mood that the first words that came out of his mouth was that he married without his consent or say by force . That really broke my heart especially when I conceived.

When I was thinking that my life's sorted,my baby is going to complete 2 years in 2 days,my husband dies . Just when I stay a year in my Dads place and observe husband's death anniversary and return to my husband's place after that pain , a week later my Dad dies too.

This is my life now .

I hate my life at 34 years, no one to emotionally support me.

I have a brother,his wife and Mom at my Dads place but they are not my emotional support.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom