Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Quick Fun

Jason Graff

Loves Playing Monsters
Hey! So this request thread is going to be short and simple. The idea of this thread is to get people who might be interested in rp with a shorter format.

Now what do I mean by that you might ask? Simple, I'm looking for people wanting to rp some hot and heavy smut where we don't worry about things like paragraph size or word counts. Sure if you get into it and end up writing 10 paragraphs I'm not gonna be upset or daunted by it, and if you only write a few sentences that's fine too!

I myself am a dude, I'm not attracted to other dudes so the pairings will be limited to only MxF, with myself taking the Male roles in any of our scenarios. I don't care what your irl gender is though so don't worry about that, I've played female characters before and have done rp with other dudes playing female.

Speaking of pairings, you're free to suggest any pairings you'd like, I'm comfortable playing humans, aliens, monsters, beasts, mundane animals, really anything. I'll list a few of my favorites here though:

Spirit x human
Werewolf x human
Tentacle monster x human
Insect monster x human
Monster x Monster

Now let's get kinks out of the way. I'm a man who enjoys many many things, so many I'm not going to bother listing them all here, I'll give you a few of my favorites, but first let me list my limits as that's much easier:

Limits:

Gore
Vore
Toilet kinks
Macro/Micro
Weight gain
Inflation

And as for some of my favorite Kinks:

Non-con
Monsters
Somnophilia
Bad Ends
Size Differences
Mind Control
Restraints
And many many more...

I don't have any set plots at all, I'm more into plotting stuff out with potential partners and setting up RPs that we'll both enjoy, so hit me up with whatever you want, you can even just tell me what kind of character you'd want to play as or a particular kink you'd want to include and we can go from there.

'The Fine Print: I sometimes just disappear, and you're going to have to accept this, life is unpredictable and I have to step away every now and then, I reserve the right to do so without warning or explanation. I do extend that courtesy to all my partners, so if you need to step away for a little bit or a long time, don't worry about letting me know, I can wait until you come back and we can pick up wherever we leave off.'

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom