Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or F Trying to get some of these ladies ruined~

SpaceCowboyEin

Planetoid
Hey there! You can call me ein and I'm here with several plots I'm really wanting to dig my teeth into! I've lowkey been getting a little mentally stretched out from doing only the dom side of these kinds of stories. As a result I'm opening up some plots where I play the sub female against a dom male or female character. If anything it'll help refresh my perspective and see how others are playing these roles nowadays. Plus its kinda fun to play the bratty sub every now and again xD
  • I'd be playing a (usually bratty) submissive female in these plots.
  • My smut-to-plot ratios will usually be between 60/40 to 70/30 with the plot giving reason to the smut.
  • My limits are scat, gore, vore, any kind of waterworks or toiletplay (if its a bodily fluid that belongs in the bathroom I'm not about it). Feel free to ask if you're unsure about some things you want to see in the RP yourself. (Will be working on an F-List in the coming days)
  • Most of my plots will be heavy on dub/noncon themes along with corruption and blackmail.
  • This all being said, if you want to shoot your shot with a plot you haven't luck finding someone for, feel free to hit me up.
  • Looking for around 1-3 paragraphs for any give post but quality over quantity as always.
  • If you have questions don't be afraid to ask!
  • Things I'm currently giving preference to are marked with an *
  • If you're interested, please reach out~

*** Not-so-superhero - In this world beset by otherworldly monsters and supervillains alike, superheroes and superstars are practically one and the same. Raised from the best hero academies money could buy, Chikako Shimada has had her life laid out for her on a red carpet. She's been propped up as the biggest up and coming name in the hero world. Of course, most of this has been a well crafted lie that's been kept from the heroine herself. But some see the truth and wish to bring the deceitful house of cards that society has build crashing down. And that starts by capturing and corrupting the world's sweetheart, by any means possible.

*** Caught in the web - An experienced spy runs into a trap set by an old rival who wishes to get their revenge in a very carnal manner. If they're lucky they may even manage to corrupt the spy onto their side to do their bidding.

**** Damsel in distress - A young princess has run away from her home and is desperate for anyone to help her escape her seemingly oppressively upbringing. Little does she know that those willing to smuggle her out might not have her best interests at heart.

**** Wallstuck! - This one is pretty simple. A dungeon delver or simply a citygoing thief gets stuck in a hole in the wall that they swore they could've fit through. Now they're getting desperate and are presenting a very interesting opportunity to passersby.

***** To settle the debt of others - A feisty young woman has come to your crime den full of anger and annoyance demanding that you release her friend from her obligations to you. Her counter offer? To take her place, doing dirty work to pay off her friend's debts out of a sense of duty. Little does she know that 'dirty' means more than just roughing up a few people on the street.

** A royal opportunity - Congratulations! You've nearly finished the capturing of a Kingdom's capital city, another victory to add to a string of conquests you've achieved across the continent. The only thing standing between you and the ailing King on the throne is his only daughter and heir and a few of her trusted companions. How will you dispatch them? And what are your plans for the princess??

Pairings

*** Naïve traveler x Experienced Slaver

* Student x Professor

****Hunter x Monster that got the upper hand

***Succubus x Immune Hunter

Failed Assassin x Target

Last edited:
Bump! You can also check my thread in the males section, willing to play the females in those stories as well!

Back
Top Bottom