Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx F or NB Anthros, Monster, Beasts, Aliens...

NCC17071

Mirror Universe Earth
Anthros, monsters, beasts, aliens… There is so much fun to be found in the taboo territory of what isn't human. Whether by choice or by force, male or female, there is something alluring in that space of fantasy.

I want to explore that space, to find the depth of the pleasure possible in such fantasies. There are so many options, so many settings and scenarios, and so much to enjoy. In these scenarios I want to focus on breeding and impregnation, whether a male nonhuman planting his offspring in the fertile body of a human woman, or a female nonhuman finding her desire for rich human seed to make her a mother. Or maybe something between those two, as I said there are many possibilities.

I'm fairly open on kinks, just the "normal" limits most of us have: scat, snuff, futa, (sexual) gore, m/m. Though I will throw in oviposition and insects as two more that just do not do anything for me.
I'm very open to suggestions, and ideas, and have no problem going short term or long term. Wanna try something you've been kicking around for awhile? Let's try it!

I have been branching out with my writing lately, and am wanting to get practice with writing from a female perspective. So any guys who want to do this one are welcome as well.

PMs are much preferred, as the chat doesn't always alert me to new messages. I hope to hear from you soon.

Back
Top Bottom