Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Male Dark, Weird, and Spooky Wonders

Beauvoir

Female Cenobite
*I consider myself rather experienced but by no means an expert, RPing is an escape and a form of fun for me.
*I usually write really long openers but my typical reply stays around one to two thick paragraphs.
*I like to do plots with supernatural elements, especially rowdy vampires, I cannot stand slice of life, it's really boring to me.
*I enjoy some rather taboo topics as well, so if there's something you'd like to include please feel free to ask, I may say no but I won't judge you.
*A few of my hard No things' are scat, hyper, and FxF, I just can't, sorry.
*I like to play the sub role so sorry for being a bit basic lol.
*I'm a plot>smut person, but I like there to at least be a bit of sexy stuff.
*I don't necessarily want slow burn, but I would like a decent interaction or two before smut happens.
*I really like to get a reply out once a day/every other day, but if I get busy I'll tell you.

The Artificer's Son
He'd devoted his life to science and sorcery, specifically fusing them together. The man searched year upon year to find his magnum opus. Over years of study, invention, and experimentation the Artificer grew lonely and still wasn't satisfied with his accomplishments and began to pursue his crown jewel of achievement. He decided to delve into the less conventional means of his field, forbidden research. It was then that it hit him and he got to work. His magnum opus came in the form of a fully grown but petite boy crafted delicately from magic and machinery. A soul spliced into a Mechanical body. Eden. He was made to evolve and upgrade like a machine never had before. However the first step for any intelligence is to learn. So the man started putting time into his creation. It became clear overtime that a side effect of such creation was Eden had become self aware and eventually began to form a bond with his creator, eventually the Artificer grew to view his creation like a son, but there were other things he craved.

*Eden is not a child nor a minor his mission to learn stems from a desire to learn how to learn to be more human.

The Burden of Resurrection
Micah's entire world shattered into a million pieces when his brother died. Everyone tried to give him their full support, but he refused to accept it. He couldn't settle for his brother being gone so he decided to search. Micah began to stray down a dark path. Staying up all night researching dark things on google, or stealing items and book he thought might help. He grew hopeless and downtrodden, scolding himself for believing bringing someone back was possible. Until one night a mysterious package was left at his back door. A brown paper wrapping around a leather bound horrific looking book. At the very back of the book he found a ritual called Revocare Mortuis. The ritual called for all sorts of revolting and sinister ingredients, but out of desperation Micah got to work. It took almost two years to gather everything, but eventually on the night of his 18th birthday Micah was ready, and performed the ritual to the letter. As far as he could understand. And nothing happened, until there came a knock at the door at 3 am. He answered the door with a baseball bat to find a familiar figured absolutely caked in earth staring at him with blood red eyes. His brother had returned, and he'd brought a bloodthirsty hell with him.

espíritu de sangre
Ever since he'd hit tweenhood Asa had been obsessed with the paranormal, and now that he was an adult his obsession was stronger than ever. His friends and him even forming a freelance ghost hunting team. As typical they'd gone on plenty of excursions some with the occasional jumpscare or nothing at all, but it was fun. Or so Asa thought, what he didn't know was horror was closer to home than he'd ever thought, and it'd been stalking him for a long time. A familiar aquaintance, a bloodthirsty monster. One who wanted to make Asa his and had watched him and his friends for some time now. That night was the fatal adventure, having secured a permit to explore an abandoned hospital. It would all go horribly wrong and only one of them would be left alive, though he would eventually be taken and encounter what could be a worse fate.

Pairings Mc x Yc
(Taboo)
Father x Son
Brother x Brother

Human x Vampire
Human x Demon
Human x Monster
Demon x Demon
Angel x Demon
Elf x vampire/demon/werewolf/monster
Fairy x vampire/demon/werewolf/Monster

Message me with ideas or if you're interested in any plots. They're all open to editing or different ideas!

Back
Top Bottom