Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Question Discord Use?

SaintTyr

Planetoid
I'm not sure what good etiquette is for certain things here so forgive me if I ask a dumb question.

Is it frowned on if I ask another to do RP's in a discord voice channel OR do some RP's in another discord to keep track of everything?

Off-site roleplays are allowed but still require you to follow all of BlueMoon's rules if the play was started through this site. In any case, there is a separate section for request threads that deals with Off-site versus On-site so make sure you are posting in the correct area.

Asking people who are posting in the On-site to try and use Discord can generally be rude, yes, but most people aren't going to get mad about an honest question so long as it isn't already answered in their post.

Off-site roleplays are allowed but still require you to follow all of BlueMoon's rules if the play was started through this site. In any case, there is a separate section for request threads that deals with Off-site versus On-site so make sure you are posting in the correct area.

Asking people who are posting in the On-site to try and use Discord can generally be rude, yes, but most people aren't going to get mad about an honest question so long as it isn't already answered in their post.
Thanks so much! I definitely won't ask an On-site to use discord. I'll keep to Off-site parts of the posts for that kind of stuff.

Back
Top Bottom