Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A New School… That won’t be so bad right? (Private)

Y

yokodea

Amber and Sarah walked into the new school. They looked around a bit and Sarah bit her bottom lip. Sarah was the nervous one… Amber was daring and out going she didn’t seem to be afraid of anything. Sarah was quiet, shy and could barely stand to walk alone in the halls. Really they balanced one another out perfectly. Amber held her sisters hand tightly and gave her a reassuring smile as she pulled her threw the halls towards the office. “Don’t be so nervous Sarah.” She told her with another smile. “It will be fine; it’s a new school, new adventures.” She said simply.

Once they found the office Sarah and Amber got there schedules and headed to there first class which they had together. Amber gave her sister another smile as they walked into the room. Amber handed the teacher the slip and looked the class room over curiously. Her eyes went back to the teacher and she smiled. He quickly introduced them both to the class, Amber gave a bright smile but Sarah blushed deeply and looked at the ground.

Amber rolled her eyes at her sister and led her to two empty seats in the center of the class room. Sarah pulled her books out and started he work quickly. Amber took her time but eventually got around to doing her work as well. A soft sigh came from her lips as she looked down at the geometry problems before her. Her eyes then snapped back to the clock. This class would take and entirety.

Riker loooked up from his cell phone in the middle of a text when the door opened and his jaw dropped at the sight of the two new girls. His smile slid to his face as his dark eyes watched them raising a hand to push the stray strands of hair from his eyes. First his eyes slid over Amber the seemingly more outgoing of the two seeing her smile as she giuded her sister to their seats noting the blush on her.

He was in good shape, the white t shirt clung to his body and he finished the text to one of his boys in another class {Got two cuties , new to the school what do you say we take care of them and give them a nice welcome second period}
His phone instantly vibrated with a confirming response. There was construction going on with part of the school but not during school hours so they would have plenty of privacy. Putting his phone away he watched the girls for a moment before leaning forward as Amber sat in front of him " Hey welcome to the longest class of the day.. " His tone was friendly and welcoming taking a glance at Sarah. "same to you as well "

He had a charming smile and his face was easy on the eyes but then he never did have any problems picking up any girls , still the darker side of him was well hidden and his crew often kept girls as their own personal sluts.. These two he decided would be his .

Amber looked over at the boy who spoke to her. She gave him a smile and nodded her head. “I can tell.” She said with a sigh. Sarah glanced up from her work when he spoke to her. She gave a soft smile and nodded her head. Amber rolled her eyes and sighed softly. “Sarah’s nervous about the new school.” She said simply causing Sarah to send her a glare. “I told her it was obvious but she doesn’t believe me.” She stated simply. Sarah’s face turned a deep red and she looked down in her books her blue hair covering her face a bit.

Amber shook her head and looked back to Riker. “I’m Amber and she’s Sarah.” She said simply. “I don’t think I got your name…” She added looking him over, he was cute and seemed to be nice enough. Amber shut her books deciding she would finish her work later. She leaned her head on her hand and looked at him a moment just looking really. “How old are you?” She finally asked him.

Amber was the curious one, Sarah didn’t really care she would rather go on curious than ask and find out. She often got Sarah to ask the teachers questions because she couldn’t stand to raise her hand. Generally it didn’t bother Sarah but sometimes it got on her nerves. She looked back to her sister who was still recovering from her earlier embarrassment. “So what do you guys do around here for fun? So far it seems like a really dull town.”

The smile that came over Amber's lips was a nice one and yes she would look nice bound up screaming for mercy. He looked over at Sarah and chuckled at Amber's comments "Don't worry Sarah you will fit right in.. and I'm Riker.. " he flashed a roughish smile once more his eyes looking between the two sisters seeing many of the similarities. "A pleasure to met you both .. he looked at Anna as she met his eyes " 17 and you two.. "figuring they were twins in one way or another.

"For fun. Well we tip cows, throw beer cans at passing cars and shave the robin's farm sheep.. " his got this really country accent for a moment and got a dumb look on his face before he cracked a smile " Actually pretty much like anywhere else. There is a bigger town not far from here , got clubs and such. Though A buddy of mine and I are meeting for second period for some beers and such.. You two want to join us ?" His tone offered the invitation in a very innocent manner

"What do you two like to do " He looked up as usual the teacher was lost in her own papers leaving the students to do their own work oblivious to the conversations , either that or she did not care.

Sarah glanced up at Riker and gave a soft smile. “Yea Amber keeps telling me that.” She said quietly finally speaking. Amber smiled and looked at her sister happily. “About time you stopped being a mute.” She said with a teasing smile. Her attention went back to Riker and she nodded her head. “Were 17, I’m older by about 10 months.” She explained laughing a bit at Sarah’s glare. Like most sisters she didn’t like being reminded that she was younger.

Amber and Sarah both laughed at his comment. “Sounds like fun.” Amber said rolling her eyes at him. She nodded her head when he told her what they really did. “We’ll that’s good I was afraid that there wouldn’t be anything to do around here.” She said with a sigh. Amber and Sarah bit there lips thinking about his offer. “Ummm… Yea I’m in… What about you Sarah?” She asked looking at her sister. Sarah nodded her head after a moment. “Sure if Amber’s in I’ll go.” She told him with a small smile.

“We both play tennis and do gymnastics, I’m a dancer but Sarah doesn’t she rock climbs.” She told him simply making it rather obvious that both of them were flexible and strong. “I like to write as well.” Sarah said looked at Riker. “Amber would rather read.” She teased. Amber stuck her tongue out at Sarah and they both laughed a bit.

Closed

Sarah would find that his eyes met hers returning her smile with a grin while she offered her quiet response. He did chuckle at Ambers words " Don't worry Sarah nothing wrong with being the quiet one. " He didn't leave out that it was usually the quiet one's that were the loudest. With the teasing smile that hit Ambers features he turned his eyes to her while she spoke " hmm Well could almost say you two were twins. " He chuckled softly as Amber continued to speak for them and at the accomplishments he chuckled thinking that not so much they could take care of themselves but that they were flexible " That is cool my buddy and I are first stringers on the foot ball team. "

It was fun watching the two tease each other while he sent another message to his body updating him on the girls. Yeah this was going to be fun. T Hey had everything set in the room and the class seemed to move faster as the bell suddenly rang . The teacher droned on about something or other " Let's go, can use the crowds to get into the construction zone unnoticed " He made a path for the sisters giuding them down the twisted hallways and like he had done this before snuck them past the guard as some student distracted him and the sounds of the school seemed quieter in the dimly lit hallway.

Giving one last quick look around he pushed open a door , this was one of the new finished class rooms, the windows were still boarded up, the wall were thicker to prevent sound form escaping the room " Jeremiah should be here in a few " he opened his bag pulling out a metal flask and took a sip offering it to Amber and Sarah

Back
Top Bottom