Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or NB The Molestation of a MILF (Craving thread: Currently Closed)

OneSmallFrog

A Goblin
Currently looking for a very specific sort Dub-Con of RP.
MC= My Character
YC = Your Character

Dub-com definition here: consent is not given/expressly given but the sex is enjoyed by both parties.

I'm looking to initially just do a short term smutty RP here. But if we're both still having fun after I don't mind discussing more scenes.

MC is a hot Milf who's is recently divorced or in a loveless marriage. YC catches MC in a compromising situation and decides to take advantage of it.

MC is clueless about how hot she is and is submissive but able to articulate what she wants.

YC could be a neighbor, Her son, a work friend, or even just the mail man. Come to me with what ever idea you like best.

Here are some scenarios I want to play with. If you have some better ideas please hit me up.

Possible Scenarios-
+ MC is exhausted for one reason or the other and passed out on the couch. Her skirt has either ridden up or her low cut shirt has pulled down a bit in the front. And YC can't help but touch.

+ MC is found in the garden on her hands and knees doing yard work. MC has been accidentally teasing YC for a long time and YC decides they have finally had enough.

+YC (a nerd) uses some dirty photos of MC that they deep fakes to black mail her into becoming their Cum slut.

Possible Kinks I really want to see:
+ Somnophilia
+ Hidden Sex
+ Public sex
+ Big cocks
+ Lots of cum

What I'm NOT looking For:
- Gore / Guro
- Pregnancy
- Scat / Water Sports
- Snuff
- Vore
- Hypnosis
- Raceplay
- Underage

I also don't like playing multiple PCs on my end. I make the exception for a select few people. But you are welcome to.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom