Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or NB HOTD eventually NSFW OC or CC pairings

Rinyukichi101

Meteorite
Hello Rin again!
Now that I'm more familiar with the site I can do rps here as well! So Discord or here whichever one is fine (●´ω`●)

I just recently finish HBO's HOTD and I'm in love with the drama/political turmoil of the series! The show is amazing and as bewitch me body and soul ( please tell me you know that line!) anyways onto my request! I'm looking for someone that wants to do a friends to enemies to lovers type of situation with the Greens and Blacks. Within an A/B/O Au making this more complex as now we have secondary genders in the mix.

Nothing NSFW will happen between the characters or our ocs while they are underage. AKA this will be a long rp just keep that in mind before accepting pls.

I know not everyone likes the incest that the
Targaryen family has going on, but I would like to make this into an Aegon || x jacaerys and Aemond x lucerys situation centering around them, their friend, the eye situation, and the bitterness that comes with the struggle for the crown. If the incest is not something that you are willing to do (I get it!) we can create characters with loyalties to each side and build them up along side the children. (because there are to pairs it is only fair that we double so you can pick who do you want to be). Noted that the Velaryon children will be omega's except for Joffrey, this is to prefer add to the plot as I'm going to make Rhaenyra hide the boys secondary gender for as long as possible!(yay for more angst?)

Please keep in mind that the children will hate/love each other just like in the show and the angst that comes with it might not be everyone cup of tea. But this will be a slow build to a happy ending!

Yes eventually a lot of the original dance will be scratch and discarded. Meaning that for most of this Rp this will be AU base. I want to start off with them as children all the way to adulthood so this going to be a long rp. I want the political aspect/angst of it all to stay but just adding another complicated factor.. love and familiar love/loyalties to the crown.
Anyways pls let me know if interested! DM are always open and welcome!

Back
Top Bottom