Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Any [FGO] Oni Ritsuka Dominates Servants

DeadlyDaemons

Super-Earth
I would like to do an RP based loosely on the game Fate grand order. The basic premise is that Ritsuka Fujimaru (male) has latent oni blood that has violently bloomed due to Plot (we can discuss how in-depth you want the reasoning). Now a monstrous oni, he's going to have his way with the servants of Chaldea.

Participation doesn't require a massive amount of knowledge of FGO, just some basic info will do. I myself am mostly familiar with part one. Same thing for whichever sub-character you want to RP as. I'm fine with girls, boys, futa, or genderswapped versions of certain characters (like femboy versions of female servants). The events themselves can take place either in chaldea or in a singularity, we can discuss the specifics.

Kinks: oni/ogre dom, Rape/non-con, manipulation, captive sub, big dick, big testicles, size difference, strong dom, sadism, feminization(if male), humiliation, forced crossdressing(if male), forced orgasm, incompatible sexuality(if male), strong characters being defeated, etc.

Up for discussion: smegma, musk, hairy penis, shapeshifting dom, dom splitting into multiple bodies, tentacles, body modification (magical or not), breast growth, impregnation(all genders), pregnancy(all genders), breeding, domestication(?), eggs, mindbreak, mind control, drugs, cheating/cuck/NTR, multiple subs, animal/monster cocks, penis shrinking, heavy sadism, bruising/beating, small penis humiliation, piss, piss drinking, BDSM elements, branding, piercings, forced tattoos, cumflation, gaping, electrostim, etc.

Back
Top Bottom