Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Female searching for Male 1x1 partner

mysticalblues

Meteorite
Hi! I'm new to the site not new to rp though. All I ask of my partner is that they try to be semi-active (I get it life happens, you don't owe me explanations or anything of the sort, however if you know you will be gone for a while please try to let me know and I will do the same.) I write roughly 500 words per post, it could be more it just depends on how the rp is going. I prefer slow burning romance, and would like for you to give me at least a small character description before we begin rping. I have a few different ideas so if any of them spark your interest just let me know!

1. MC is a mafia leader. She is feared and respected by most as she is the youngest and first mafia leader ever. YC used to work for her father before he got murdered and she stepped up in the business. The two of you don't get along, you butt heads quite frequently. However, one night YC stumbles across MC sitting in her office alone, drunk off her ass. MC normally keeps a very uptight, cold persona and YC catches her in a very weak spot. The two talk but by the next day MC pretends it never happened. YC is just as cocky as MC so the two argue about the night before, and MC basically tells him to fuck off or get a new job. Will the two eventually spark a romance or will their stubborn behavior not each other be happy?

2. MC is jogging one night and someone attempts to kidnap her. YC saves the day. The two don't talk long and MC goes home only to run into YC again a few days later. Come to find out YC is the one who tried to get her kidnapped in the first place.

Back
Top Bottom