Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or F Desires of Dommes

KittKatt

D̸̡̓e̵̡̿v̴̟̆i̷̟̓a̵̭̋n̴͉̿t̵͎͗
Givemespace.Givemespace.Givemespace.Givemespace.Giveme.

╔═════════════════════════════════════════╗
STATUS: SelectivePOST LENGTH: Multi-ParaMEDIUM: Thread, PM, DiscordF-LIST: HERE
╚═════════════════════════════════════════╝​
INTRODUCTION
Hello. I'm Xerxes, an AMAB writer living on the East Coast. I usually write male and female submissives, but I am a switch, and like to change it up sometimes. I have a preference for writing against AFAB characters, but I'm open to AMAB ones in the event of a very appealing story or setup. You'll have to sell me on it. I'm also just picky in general about writing dominants, so please, approach me with ideas, literacy, and a nice tasty first message.

ONs, OFFs, & OTHERs
As far as kinks go, I enjoy a great deal of mental play. Degradation, humiliation, dirty talk, mind games, all are a great time. On top of that, pain and sadism are nice touches. My characters will do things for their own pleasure, and, as the dominant, that's what is important. If you come to me with a fantasy that focuses on your character's pleasure, I'm probably going to be less interested than in characters who want to serve mine.

Beyond that, bring me interesting worldbuilding, fantasy stories and science fiction. I'm a shameless nerd. Sell me on some ideas and we can discuss further.

PLOT NUGGETs

• Arranged Marriage in a Female-Dominated Society
  • Goth Girl and her Nerdy GF
  • Modern Fantasy Succubus and her Innocent Prey
  • Your idea here.

fin.
Givemespace.Givemespace.Givemespace.Givemespace.Giveme.

Back
Top Bottom