Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Male Slyther into Mayhem (Omegaverse + More)

Hello everyone!

I will start this by introducing myself! I am a 22 year old, non binary (they/them) Canadian. I work typically 6am-12pm then 4-6/7pm CST. I will try to reply, however I work in agriculture and thusly are quite busy. In prime times, I may take 1-5 days to respond but will have forewarning of such; these are typically when cattle goes to pasture or we are at shows. I have been roleplaying for roughly eleven years now and can go from literate (multi-paragraph) to smaller responses but prefer 1-3 paragraphs. I have a wide variety of interests but generally furries (not nekos) are a no. Favorites of mine involve omegaverse, lactation, transformation, and pregnancy.

I have nothing against being a top, but do prefer bottom (though no issues in being "dominate") or vers stories. Below I have some plots but feel free to pitch me!

Made to be Mine
Kinks: Transformation, Omegaverse
Same dynamic relationships rarely worked and were few and far between. You knew that of course, but it did not help growing feelings for your good friend, no matter how glaringly obvious it was. Nowadays, medications existed to modify a secondary dynamic toward alpha or omega but were expensive and experimental at best, unregulated with unknown side effects at worse. It would be anything but ethical but years have gone by with neither of you finding any sort of connection except between yourselves. More than once, family and coworkers have ribbed about when a wedding would be, and a drunken confession or two from your good friend admitting he wished you two weren't the same dynamic begin eating away that guilt…the only question is who will be getting the dose?

One-Night Baby?
Kinks: Omegaverse
It's been years since that memorable one-night stand, spending it with an omega who triggered your rut. Expectations had been for a week like that, but you had been left alone for the rest of your rut as the beauty disappeared. No other omega had ever felt quite as…satisfying to say the least, be it in arrangements your family made to find a mate and sire an heir, or rut services to ease the experience. Time spent trying to find him had all failed, and you had nearly given up before the pup rammed himself into your legs on the streets, apologetic parent in tow.
It was him…but why did he smell of an alpha, not a pheromone of omega in sight? And who was that little pup with a mop of hair the same color as yours, now hiding its face in the alpha's neck while he stood there stunned?

Taste of Fate
Kink: Omegaverse, transformation
The world has always run on true mates. Fertility would be considered average at best before meeting your own, and many went their lives without, siring a kid or maybe two, oblivious to the phenomena. Kids would always talk about the romanticism and entire book series ran on it, but only one in a hundred ever met theirs. Touching hands, a blink of heat, and learning each other as your bodies molded to one another's ideals. Of course, true mates did not always meet like that, sometimes not even first meetings led to that explosion of discovery. Some met on battlefields, the internet, or even been friends for years but never quite yet ready to commit…till the perfect moment.

Back
Top Bottom