Slapstick Splats for a SlapstickBrat (NSFW Images)

Hello all!

I'm very eager to make new friends and get to roleplaying so I figured making a request thread was probably a good idea!

A little bit about me, I've been roleplaying for years, but I still don't find formatting these threads to be enjoyable or something that comes naturally to me so please don't let the basic text be a turn off! I typically respond with two to three solid paragraphs when in the swing of an RP, but have been known to put out some lengthier replies when I am really into the roleplay! I have a full time job so I will not be on here daily but I will do my best to get replies out in a timely manner, several times a week!

As far as what I'm looking for goes: I love playing really uppity, bratty characters with a goth or punk fashion who get humiliated in the most ridiculous of ways! Currently willing to play male or female characters, but if playing a male will only play against a female character! I am not opposed to raw sexual acts and degradation in my roleplays, but what I'm really looking for is creative humiliation. Kinks of mine include: ENF (Embarrassed naked females), ENM (Embarrassed naked Males), being on the receiving end of pranks, forced dancing or posing, forced outfit wearing/ridiculous costumes. Being made a mess of with food, paint, mud, other substances along those lines, being made to look dumb or stupid, forced age regression (Clothing and what not, not literally), body writing, bimboification, or forced feminization are all favorites of mine, but of course none are required! Right now I am only looking to play the character on the receiving end of being humiliated!

Typically I play modern day settings, but I am willing to negotiate that and swap it out for a variety of other settings if the story best calls for it!

Some Pairings I have ideas for at the moment include:
College Room Mates (Have a prank driven plot for this one)
Babysitter x Babysat (I have a plot for this one to keep things 18+)
Witch x Human
God/Goddess/Deity x Human
Thief x Captor (Can be done as a captor, or home alone-esque roleplay)
Intern x Boss (Intern catches the boss stealing or something and uses that as blackmail maybe?)
Hero x Villain
Magician x Heckler
Maybe something where my character getting tricked into starring in a humiliation themed show?

I also really love the idea of playing my character against a DM, and just seeing where that goes!

Fandoms include
DC
Marvel
There's definitely more but I can't think of them off the top of my head!

I'm gonna link some stories and art that give an idea of what I am looking to roleplay, and please feel free to approach if you have an idea you want to throw my way!

Primrose Has Her Cake (Story)
Lisa Gets her Just Revenge (story)
Hanging Wedgie!
Bully Humiliated!
Tomboy Humiliated
Catwoman Humiliated
Supposedly Spooky Vampire!
Football Player Humiliation
Loser!
Caught Stuffing!
Bee Stung Booty!
Harley Quinn Hanging Wedgie
Raven ENF
Nerd Pursuit Part 1
Nerd Pursuit Part 2
Humiliation Note
Voodoo Doll ENM Humiliation
No Outfits Left CFNM

I will be bumping with more art and more stories!

Back
Top Bottom