Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I'm not calling you mom! It wouldn't be right! (MysticSparxman & BarelyiAwake)

MysticSparxman

Supernova
The school vacation had just gotten underway, and Riley had been looking forward to some time away from his two younger siblings. Sure, he loved them with all of his heart, but they could be more than a handful for him, especially since it was usually him having to take care of them with their dad away with work all of the time. It was why he hadn't even hesitated when their mom had suggested she take them for at least a week. Of course it had all been agreed by their dad on one of the very rare days when he was actually home.

It was a few days into the school vacation, and even though Riley didn't have his siblings to deal with, he wasn't actually home alone. He still had his dad's partner around the house. Normally, he wouldn't really see it as too much of a problem, but the fact Riley was actually older than her did make things rather awkward. His stepmom was a few years younger than he was, and that was something Riley continued to struggle to get his head around. One thing he had made perfectly clear was that he had no intention of calling her mom. Riley didn't even know why his dad had married her in the first place. It's not like he was ever home to spend time with her.

Despite the fact his father had married just over three months ago, this was probably the first time in which Riley had actually been alone with her. Up until this week, he had always had his siblings around, so he hadn't really had much interaction with his dad's new partner. Sure, there may have been times when he had seen her around school before, but he hadn't paid her no attention. It was safe to say he had never imagined she would end up becoming his stepmom. Not that he would ever call her that.

Riley had seen her around the fairly large house they all lived in, and it had been difficult for him not to notice some of the things she had been wearing. Some of her clothing choices had been rather revealing. Still, he hadn't said anything to her about it.

Now, it was early on a Wednesday afternoon, and Riley had decided to sit down in the living room. He had a glass of soda in his hand as he flicked through the channels on TV. The weather station caught his attention for one specific reason. Turning it up a little bit, Riley leaned back into the couch as the weather man spoke about a powerful storm that was due to hit at the end of the week and into the weekend. "Great! Well that's all we need." He muttered to himself as he rose back to his feet to go and grab himself something to eat from the kitchen. The weather report remained on the TV continuously repeating the storm warning as Riley started to make himself a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.

It was late Wednesday morning Misaki lay in her bed staring at the window the light block curtains pulled shut but that didn’t stop the light from creeping in and shining right in her eyes. Her gaze went to the clock on the table beside her bed it was going on 11. She groaned part of her simply wanting to turn over and go back to sleep. The other part of her wanting to be a semi-functioning human being. She lay with this internal struggle for a good 10 minutes before she’d pulled her covers off tossing them across the bed so she couldn’t simply curl back within them.

Sitting up she groaned as she yawned stretching and feeling her tightened muscles in her back loosen slightly. “Another day… But at least it’s quiet.” She said with a smile. She had only lived in her “home” for the past few months. Married to a man she’d barely known and barely seen. He had 3 kids. Lilliana the sweetest little girl, looks just 10 and she looked just like her dad, with big golden eyes, long brown hair, and a pale complexion. She’s already come to think of the child like a little sister, and despite their weird situation, the young girl was friendly with her. He also had 2 boys. The youngest Atlus was 16 which was incredibly awkward as she was just 18. He’s a quiet kid, she thought he’d had a crush on her but chose not to fan those flames. He had pale blonde hair like their mother and vibrant violet eyes. His oldest son was from an old girlfriend in his youth Riley… She had to admit he was a handsome guy. It was strange to her that her “son” was someone she’d vaguely recalled from school, she was in 7th grade while he was a senior but she still remembered him.

It took her a minute to finally pull herself from her bed. The kids were on vacation from school, and their mother wanted to take them for most of the week, which she was thankful for. She’d felt bad that Riley had to help so much with his siblings. But she still hadn’t adjusted to being a mom even a step-one.

She finally made her way to her dresser looking outside she could see it was a sunny day, and at least in the house, it had been warm. She pulled off her nightshirt tossing it over to the hamper she turned back to the opened drawer pulling out a tank top and a pair of shorts, before closing the door and healing her way into her bathroom. It was larger in size compared to the kid's bathrooms, or the main one. With a large open shower, a nice almost hot tub-like bathtub, and a nice sink. She turned the water on letting it warm up for a moment. Reaching her hand underneath a short time after it was hot. Her bathing was quick and she was out, dried off, and dressed again ready for the day. She went to unplug her phone as her stomach gurgled. Letting her know she should first get herself some food.

Making her way out of her room and down the long hallway she’d passed through the living room half expecting to see Riley sitting and watching TV. She noted the TV was in fact on; assuming he’d gone to do something. Making her way into the kitchen she went to open a cabinet seeing her “son” making a sandwich. “Morning.” She said as she looked for something to eat. “I’m thinking of running to the store… We could use some groceries. Feel like coming with?” She asked tilting her head and looking back at him.

Even though Riley hadn't really seen Misaki at all that morning, he assumed she must have been relaxing in her room, or at least doing something. Their house was a big one with a lot of rooms. It wouldn't be difficult to completely miss each other in the house. Riley knew there had been times before when he had gone a whole day without seeing either one of his siblings. It was why he had assumed she just didn't want to come out of her room. Not that it would have bothered him either way. It wasn't as if they had spent much time together anyway.

Riley could still hear the weather report on the TV as he made himself his sandwich. Since he had been feeling hungry, he had grabbed himself four slices of bread. He made sure he buttered each slice of bread and then covered two slices in peanut butter and the other two slices in strawberry jelly. Slapping each slice of bread together, he cut the sandwiches down the middle, creating four half triangles. It was at this point that Misaki had made her way into the kitchen.

Grabbing a slice off his plate, Riley took a bite out of the sandwich as he turned his attention towards Misaki. "Oh, morning!" Riley turned and leaned back against the counter as he swallowed his mouthful of food. "Yeah, I'll tag along! Are you hungry? Did you want a sandwich?" He picked up his plate with the three remaining slices. "Peanut butter and jelly?" He took another bite out of his sandwich as he offered her one.

"Oh, I don't know if you saw it on the TV or not, but it sounds like there's going to be a big storm hitting the area sometime around the weekend." Riley set his plate down on the counter. "So, as well as groceries, I think it might be a good idea to pick up anything else we might need. I'm not too sure what else we're going to need, so we might be better off just staying out a bit longer so we don't forget anything we might need." Riley folded one arm across his chest as he finished his sandwich.

Grabbing his plate off the side of the counter, he made his way over to Misaki. "Feel free to take one if you want." He offered her a small smile. "Anyway, I'll bet you're glad Lilli and Atlus aren't here? I know I am! I mean....yeah I do love them, but they are a handful, so I'm making the most of the time I've got away from them. I don't blame you if you do the same!" He picked up a second sandwich off the plate and bit into it. "Have you heard anything from dad yet?" He asked in something of a curious tone. "Probably a stupid question, right?"

Closing the counter door she was rummaging in not finding anything she’d felt like eating at the moment she turned leaning against the counter for a bit she watched the older guy as he thoughtfully made his snack. She crossed her arms under. She’d given him a smile when he acknowledged her. She grinned when he’d said he’d come along. “Good, otherwise I’d have to walk. I can’t get a lot of groceries with my scooter.” She said with a sheepish chuckle.

He came over and offered her some of his sandwich, “That’s sweet, and I am hungry. But no thank-you. I’m mildly allergic to strawberries. I just avoid it less. It's something really worth it.” She said with a sorry smile. He seemed like a nice guy. She knew him in school. He was much older than her; she was in 7th grade when he was in his last year of high school. Their school had middle and high school together so she’d seen him. She’d also seen Atlus as well. Though not realizing they were related.

Hearing about a storm she frowned, shaking her head. “No, I hadn’t heard.” She sighed knowing she didn’t do well in storms. Some of the few times her and her husband had been close were because she needed comfort during a loud thunder storm. She shook her head, clearing her mind of such stormy thoughts.

If you’re not too full of your yummy sandwich maybe you want to grab a bite. Since I had to go out i was also going to grab something for lunch… It can be a payment for babysitting me.” She said looking up at him. “I know your dad asked you to help me out. Especially since I only have the scooter.” She said with a nod brushing her unruly white hair out of her face. Hearing his question about his siblings she shrugged. “I miss Lili, she’s like a little sister I never had. I was an only child so getting to know you all has been nice. Weird considering my technical title. But I in no way think i’m your guys’ mother. especially yours. Hope you know that.” She said sheepishly. “I’d just like to be friends with you.” She said with a nod, taking a breath, changing the topic to her husband.

Umm not since yesterday. He told me when they’d arrived in Nice , and they’re having meetings and then they’re traveling to Milan. He might be back by next weekend. But he thinks it will be more likely at the beginning of next week.” She relayed what little she’d known.

I’ll go get dressed, and brush my hair and we can get out of here if you want?” She suggested giving him a smile before turning to leave the room returning to her bedroom changing into something a little nicer to go shopping.

There was still a lot of things that Riley didn't know about Misaki yet. Up until now, he had never really spent any time with her. It wasn't really her fault that he hadn't spent much time with her. Of course it may have had something to do with the fact that he had his own place after having moved out a few years ago. Obviously it was way before his dad had even met Misaki. There had been a few times when Riley may have seen her coming out of school at that point, but again, he didn't really have much interaction with her. To this day, he still found himself wondering exactly how his father had not only met Misaki, but also managed to convince her to marry him. That was something he was going to have to ask her at some point.

Hearing her tell him how she was allergic to strawberries just seemed to reaffirm the fact that he needed to at least attempt to get to know her. Had he known, then it was likely he would have used blackcurrant jelly instead, or apricot! That was always good to have. Strawberry jelly just happened to be the first one he could grab. "I'm happy to help, really I am. It's not like I would have been doing much today anyway, what with Lilli and Atlus staying with their mom.

Taking another bite out of his sandwich, he smiled and then shook his head. "Oh, don't you worry about that! I'll still be hungry after having these. Just think of these as a temporary filler." He set his sandwich down. "And don't think of it as me babysitting you. Besides, it'll be fun to spend some time with you. I don't think we've spent much time together since you and my dad.....uhh.....became official....so yeah, it should be fun! And maybe later tonight, we could order a pizza or something?"

Riley returned to the living room as Misaki had headed off to her room to get herself changed. He grabbed the remote and decided to turn the TV over since the storm warning was basically repeating itself over and over again. Relaxing back into the couch, Riley found a movie to watch. It was the new Jurassic World movie. "Ah, this should be good!" He smiled as he finished his second sandwich and picked up his third slice. He bit into it and relaxed back as he started to get into the movie. He wasn't too sure what their day was going to be like, but Riley did look forward to it. It was going to be good to spend time with Misaki..

Misa grinned as she left the room. Walking through the large home she eventually made it back to her room stepping inside she made her way to her dresser once more. Knowing how she dressed around the house she tried to look nicer, but it had been hot lately which didn’t help. She pulled out a black halter top and a gray pleated skirt. She struggled with her decision but ultimately decided to go with it. She didn’t look too slutty and she didn’t have to show off for her husband or his friends. She was a trophy wife, and she knew it. She was thankful that he was a nice guy didn’t demand sex and didn’t make her feel like she owed him. She had more autonomy with this older man she was forced to marry than with her family. She chuckled at the sad thought.

Taking off the shorts she’d been wearing she folded them setting them on her dresser, before sliding the skirt up onto her curvy hips and zipping it up. She pulled off her shirt neatly putting it with the shorts. She pulled on a cropped ¾ sleeve shirt. Straightening herself she brushed her hair pulling it into pigtails. She grabbed her small purse making sure she had her wallet and phone. Phone in hand as she left her room she woke it up so she could send a text. ~Hey, I hope you are enjoying France, and work is going well. Riley and I will be getting some groceries, and maybe some things for the storm.~ she sent as she walked into the room.

I’m all set, so whenever you are ready. I am as well.” She said with a smile walking past him and glancing at the tv. “Oh I like those movies. Maybe sometime, we can have a marathon of Jurassic World.” She suggested with a smile. “Maybe this weekend when it's stormy.” She said with a nod as she walked to put her shoes on. Slipping on her sneakers she stood by the door waiting for Riley as he had the keys and would be doing the driving.

Last edited:
By the time Misa had returned, Riley was just finishing off his last sandwich. As soon as he saw her, he grabbed his now empty plate, rose to his feet and took it back into the kitchen. "Ah, I'll wash this up when we get back!" Riley walked back out of the kitchen and back into the living room. He turned his attention back to Misa with a smile. "Yeah, we can do a movie marathon for sure! Hell, we could even start with the original Jurassic Park movies first! We'll order some pizza and some sides, turn it up as much as we can and just have a good time! We probably won't even realise there's a huge storm outside! It'll be awesome!" Riley smiled as he grabbed the remote and turned off the TV.

"Oh wait! Just give me a minute, okay? I need to grab my stuff from upstairs!" Riley raced past Misa and dashed back up the stairs. He made his way along to his room and walked over to his bed. Riley grabbed his wallet, phone, car keys and also his bag. He put his things into his bag before slinging it over his shoulder and then made his way back downstairs.

"Okay, let's go!" He smiled before he opened up the door and stepped outside. Pulling his keys out of his bag, he unlocked his truck. "Okay, get in!" Riley walked around to the driver's side and climbed in. He waited for Misa to climb in before he started up his truck. Riley waited for Misa to buckle in before he backed out of the drive and onto the road. "Okay, so what exactly do we need to get?" He started driving towards the shopping mall.

The drive there would take approximately fifteen minutes on a good day. Fortunately for them, they encountered very little traffic. Their journey was only increased slightly due to the number of red lights they had to stop at. It was almost twenty minutes later when Riley eventually pulled into the parking lot at the shopping mall. "Okay, shall we head inside? Maybe we'll get the groceries first and then grab something to eat? Or would it be easier to get something to eat first and then go grocery shopping?"

Misa stood by the door as she waited for him to finish eating his sandwich, then he had to bring his bowl into the kitchen. She nodded when he’d said he’d wash it when they got back assuming he was ready after he got some shoes on but then he had to go up to his room. There was a bench by the door she plopped down sitting as she waited for her “son” to hurry up, she watched as he’d literally run past her. “He gets that from his father.” She said with a sigh as she took her phone back out opening a game while she waited.

She sat with her legs crossed her foot absently bobbing as she tried to match pieces. Looking up when he’d said he was ready She rolled her eyes mildly annoyed but his smile made her forget it. “Ahh whatever let’s go.” She said with a smile of her own.

Following him outside she locked the door behind them seeing his truck. “That’s big.” She said reaching up to open the door. “Is there ever really any need for something so big?” She questioned with a chuckle as she hoisted herself rather unceremoniously up into his oversized truck. Once she was finally in she shut the door and got her seatbelt on and they were on their way. She was glad the ride there wasn’t too long feeling awkward in the silence of the car. Pulling into the parking lot there were people everywhere. “I don't know if it’s because of vacation, or the storm.” She commented looking ahead of them.

He’d found a space decently close to the from about to undo her seatbelt when he spoke. “Well I’m a big believer of not shopping while hungry. Because I will buy the store.” She said with a sheepish chuckle. “Sooo. I’m thinking we should get something to eat first.” She said with a nod. Opening the door she felt like she had to jump to get out of his truck. Nearly tripping as she got down but luckily she caught herself. Shutting the door behind her she stretched.

Shall we.” She said as she walked beyond the vehicle heading inside. “What do you feel like to eat? It’s my treat.” She offered looking over to the tall guy walking along with her.

As they had made it out to his truck, Riley couldn't help but smile and laugh a little at Misa's comment about the size of his truck. Of course he knew he had a big truck. He had always wanted one and had been over the moon when he had finally been able to get it. He waited until she was in the truck before he decided to answer her question. "You know it's not actually all that bad having a truck as big as this. I mean it'll fit in all of the groceries we're going to buy as well as a ton of other stuff! You can also take it off road. Overall, it's actually a pretty good ride. I would definitely pick this over a car given the choice. I guess it just takes some getting used to, but you'll get used to it eventually."

The drive to the mall was relatively uneventful, but sure enough, as he had pulled into the parking lot, he had noticed the increased number of customers making their way inside. Much like Misa, he also wasn't sure if it were due to the vacation or the storm. It was likely a combination of both.

Getting out of his truck, Riley walked around to Misa's side and then locked it up. He thought over her question about getting something to eat first and then nodded his head in agreement. "Yeah, I think you're probably right about that! Those sandwiches weren't really very filling! Anyway, there's supposed to be a really good place to eat here! It does all sorts! Burgers, chicken, fries....and I even think it does pizza! We could go there, but if you don't feel like having anything like that, then there's another place where you can get noodles, fish and they do other stuff too, although I'm not 100% sure as to what else they do there."

Making his way inside with Misa, he found himself looking around. "I guess it might be a good idea to pick up extra groceries and anything else we might need just in case these people decide to clear the shelves! Until then, we eat!" His lips curled up into a big grin. "I'll probably get a burger, some fries and a shake! What are you thinking you might get? The burgers at this place really are quite filling! And the chicken is really good too! It's just up there on the upper level!" Riley pointed to the first floor. "I can see it from here and it doesn't look that busy! Come on, let's go!" His smile widened as he led her over to the escalator.

Riley let Misa go before him and within a matter of seconds, they were on the first floor. "It's just over there!" Riley motioned to the store; it's bright red sign saying the name 'Whole Lotta Food'

"Come on, it's supposed to be really good!" Riley smiled as he headed into the store. It was of a decent size with outside seating as well as inside. There weren't many people inside or out, so Riley made his way up to the counter. However, he waited for Misa before he placed his order of a double stacked BBQ, bacon and cheeseburger, fries, chicken wings and a chocolate shake.

Misa rolled her eyes with a sheepish chuckle. As she conceited that point. “Olright. I give you that. Especially when my only other option is my vespa.” She said with a chuckle. "Though I can fit a good bit in the sidecar.” She said with a nod a cute giggle escaping. She let him brag about his car, “Long as you like really all that matters. Also long as the bed is clean you could have some fun back there.” She said with a chuckle. Before she knew it they were in the parking lot and getting out of the car.

She was glad he’d agreed with him on getting food but he was listing off different places they could go, and things they could eat and she felt a little overwhelmed. She’d rather he’d said I want this… instead of we can have this, or this… She sighed again. She continued walking beside her “step-son” as they entered the mall. Relieved when he’d told her what he wanted she happily followed after him. “I’m not sure. I’ll have to see.” She said so he could hear over the crowd they were walking in. “Maybe a burger.. It’s been a while since I've had one.” She said more to herself not paying attention as she walked through the pulsing crowd of people she’d got tossed around a bit before getting pushed into Riley. “Sorry.” She said peeling herself away from his side, giving him his space, fixing her hair, and straightening herself.

She followed his lead as he seemed to know where he was going. Whenever she came to the mall she came for what she was looking for and left. She didn’t really hang around and she didn’t eat food.

They made their way to the place he’d wanted to eat, he let her go inside first and she took a step when she accidentally walked into someone. She stepped into them hard enough the breath left her for a moment. “So… Sorry.” She said once it returned to her. Looking up at whom she walked into she felt like she’d known them but couldn’t place it. “No worries…” The taller woman she’d walked into looked past her towards Riley. “Oh My god Riley.” The female spoke with a grin and she moved to Riley wrapping her arms around me. She looked at him and then at Misa.

Oh I’m sorry, are you on a date?” She asked and Misa shook her head first. “No I’m his… My name is Misaki.” She said the other girl was tall, and thin with straight brown hair, “It’s nice to meet you, My name is Becky. Riley was a grade below me in school." Misa smiled. “That’s nice, I went to school with you guys… Just way back.” She said sheepishly. Misa felt she might have been interrupting something. “I'm going to head in first…” She said backing away.

Becky watched her leave and looked back toward Riley. “It’s good to see you. We should get together sometime.” She said leaning closer she caressed him before walking off.

Last edited:
Riley didn't really have a problem with taking Misa shopping. After all, he has promised his father that he would help out in any way that he could, so driving her to the mall really was nothing for him. Besides, it got him out of the house and allowed him to spend more time with her, which was something he needed to start doing more of anyway. He didn't feel as if he had spent that much time with her before now. Of course he didn't really know how much time he was going to end up spending with her, but he at least had to try.

It had been quite some time since Riley had managed to come to his favourite place to eat. Every other time he had come before, he would normally come with friends. This was the first time that he had decided to bring someone else. Of course it was too soon to tell what Misa thought of the place so far. They hadn't even ordered yet. It wasn't long before he found himself thinking about what she had said about not having had a burger for some time. That was something he was going to try and change today. "Well, I would say today is as good a day as any to have a burger! And they have a decent choice too! You could get a plain and simple burger. You could get a cheeseburger, a chicken burger! Or a burger with lots of stuff in it. It really depends on what you feel like having."

Before they were able to head inside and order, Riley had to stop suddenly when they almost bumped into someone. He didn't immediately recognise the person who had bumped into them. It was only after she had told him her name that she seemed familiar. "Ah, I remember you, Becky! It's been a while! It's nice to see you again!" He smiled as he returned the hug. "If you're around, then yeah, we should definitely get together!" Riley smiled and made sure to give Becky his number before she walked off.

Riley watched her walking off before he turned and followed Misa inside. Fortunately, there still wasn't much of a queue, so he joined Misa. There was only one other person in front of them. "Uhh, that was Becky. I knew her back in school. I think she left a year before me. We may have fooled around a few times, but we didn't really do much other than that." He gave a simple shrug of his shoulders as the person in front of them was given their order.

Stepping up to the counter, Riley turned his attention to the girl behind the counter. She looked to be about one, maybe two years older than Misa. She had long red hair tied up in a ponytail. "Oh hi! Uhh, could I get one of your King burgers! I want everything in it! Bacon, cheese, tomato, lettuce, onions! Everything! Oh, and I'll take some hot sauce on it too! Could you make it a meal deal with some large fries and a chocolate caramel shake? Also large!" He flashed her a smile before turning back to Misa. "What would you like?" Riley turned his attention back to the board with everything the store had. "I would recommend the Rack Attack. It's a two stack burger. You can choose between two beef, two chicken or a mix of both! Oh, and what about sides?" He asked in a curious tone.

Misa had entered the eatery first looking around. She'd never been there and thought it looked nice, not too fancy or anything like that. But she did find her gaze looking back towards where she’d just come from seeing her stepson and his friend as they chatted and the girl had hugged him. She blushed, turning away looking to the menu focusing on what the restaurant had to offer. She’d he walked up behind her and spoke and she jumped looking back at him with an annoyed look. Rolling her eyes she looked back to the menu as he explained Beky, not sure though why he felt the need to do so. Blushing when he’d admitted to having had some kind of physical relationship with the older girl. “Ehh… Olright.” She said awkwardly. “Well… maybe you 2 can make it work this time.” She said not really caring about that kind of thing but felt embarrassed. She was glad the topic changed to the food following him up to the counter, she watched him as he ordered.

She wasn’t sure what to get. With a sigh she decided on the slider combo plate, with a chicken burger, and a turkey burger, with bacon, cheese, pickle lettuce, and tomato. And train track fries and the same drink he’d gotten because it sounded good. The girl behind the counter gave her a look and she took out her wallet after she told how much it would cost. After paying she turned to Riley, “Gotta watch my girlish figure.” She said with a sheepish chuckle. “Not really… I don’t generally eat too much in one go.” She shrugged as she put the card away.

She found a table for 2 sitting across from him. She leaned back as they waited for their food sitting in awkward silence. “How have you been?” She asked casually. “You’ve been around for a little over a month, and it must be weird being back home. Even though I know your dad mentioned you still technically have your apartment. Are you adjusting olright? I’m sure I might make it a little weird.” She admitted with a sigh relieved when their order was called, getting to her feet she got it for them, coming back to sit across from him. “Lunch is served.” She said with a smile as she took her plate letting him have the tray as she took in all the food. Taking a bite of her Chicken burger she smiled, “This is good.” She admitted with a smile a little sauce by the corner of her mouth as she ate.

It took her nearly an hour to eat her food, only throwing away a few fries and some of the drink as she knew she’d get sick if she finished it. Once they were done they’d continued with their shopping trip. It was a lot of walking. She’d gotten them some candles, flashlights, batteries, even getting herself a few new oversized sweatshirts. Then it was off to the grocery store when she’d felt like she bought half the store but when the kids came back they would have food to eat, so she was happy. It was nearly 5 in the evening when they finally were on their way home. The sun was beginning to leave the sky and she was thankful for Riley and his truck. While he’d driven she closed her eyes just listening as he’d driven back to their home. “Thanks for taking me Riley, I know it wasn’t really a big deal. But it was nice spending their time with you.” She said with a smile her eyes opening as the truck stopped and they began the task of bringing everything in.

Riley had all but forgotten about Becky until she had bumped into him. Whilst he had liked her, there hadn't really been much going on between the pair of them other than the fun they had together. Did that mean that Riley would be up for more fun with her? He didn't really know, but he did still have her number, so he knew that he would be able to give her a call if he wanted to. Admittedly, he did have a lot of fun with her, and after seeing her again, something told him she had thought the same thing. Still, that didn't really matter at the moment.

He hadn't really spent much time with Misa before now, so he had to admit he was impressed with how much she was able to order and then eat. Granted, it didn't take Riley as long to finish his food, but he had no problem waiting for Misa to finish hers. He just thought it was nice to be able to spend some proper time with her. Not only that, but he knew he would be spending a good amount of time with her since his father and her partner was currently away. Now, after going shopping with Misa and sharing his favourite food joint with her, he had to admit that he was looking forward to spending more time with her.

When they eventually made it back home, Riley looked to Misa with a smile as she had thanked him for taking her shopping. "Don't worry about it, Misa. I wasn't doing much anyway, and I did tell my dad that I would help out as much as I could! Anyway, why don't we get this stuff inside, and then find something else to do! Maybe put on a movie or something? Or play a game?" He raised an eyebrow before he opened up his driver's side door and climbed out of his truck. Riley walked back to the rear passenger side and opened up the door. After doing so, he started to take out some of the shopping bags on the back seat.

It took the pair of them roughly ten minutes to bring in all of the shopping. Riley set the majority of the bags down on the kitchen island in the kitchen. "So, I was thinking maybe later we could order a pizza or something? Although I'm not sure how hungry you'll be later after what we had earlier. What do you think about a movie or two though? Or like I said, maybe a few fun games? It is just us after all, so why not have some fun?"

Misa took longer to eat, but considering she had an average to slim physique people were often surprised how much she enjoyed eating. She’d given Riley a smile when she finally finished since he patiently waited for her that long time.

She was a little glad to be home, the clouds already darkening in the sky. She had to climb out of his tall truck and he’d handed her bags to bring in, helping him unload the truck. Letting out a heavy sigh when they’d finished everything thin in the kitchen waiting for her to take care of it. She looked towards her “son” as he spoke, seeming eager to hang out though she wasn’t sure why aside from his dad likely telling him to. Knowing she’d commented before on the weirdness with the kids, especially Riley, since he was older than her by a good bit. She listened as he’d suggested things to do as he had she heard the faint patter of rain falling from the sky.

I’m going to change into my PJ’s then maybe we can start the Jurassic worldathon early?” She asked with a chuckle. As she pulled herself up from the couch. Making her way to her room she’d grabbed turning to leave the room she sighed to herself as she made her way through the doorway heading down the long hallway into her room. Undressing nearly the moment she’d stepped through the door she made her way to her dresser only wearing panties, her young perky breasts held themselves almost impossibly high. She opened her drawer grabbing a pair of shorts and a cropped long sleeved off the shoulder shirt and pulled the elastic out of her hair feeling better. Looking around for her slippers she’d slipped them on her feet before she made her way back out of the room. She passed by him as he stood still, “Why don’t you put on something more comfortable, and I will work on putting the stuff away. Then we can put a movie on.” She said, offering him a smile as she stood in front of him for a moment.

After he’d decided what he was going to do and moved she turned to head into the kitchen sighing as she looked at all the bags. Slowly going through them she started with the food not wanting fridge food to get too warm. After 20 minutes she had at least gotten the food taken care of. “I really am a lazy wife.” She said with a slight chuckle as she’d returned to the living room hugging a new soft throw blanket she’d gotten for herself. Plopping on the couch she snuggled the throw after grabbing the remote. Going to Amazon she’d rented some of the movies they hadn’t had and got the first one ready to watch after he came back.

When they had made it back home, Riley had helped Misa bring all of the shopping inside. Since they had picked up quite a bit of shopping, he figured he could help to put it all away. That was exactly what he decided to do when Misa had headed on upstairs to get herself changed into something a little more comfortable. Riley started off by putting away most of the baked goods and also some of the tinned goods they had picked up. He also managed to get some of the food put away, so by the time Misa had come back down, there were still quite a few bags, but not as much as what they had originally brought in. As she had come back down and into the kitchen, Riley found himself checking her out. He looked her up and down, even though it was only brief. Of course he hoped she didn't notice. He hoped so anyway.

As Misa had started to unpack the rest of the shopping, Riley turned and headed out of the kitchen. He made his way upstairs and along to his room so he could find himself something a little more comfortable to change into. As soon as he made it up to his room, he walked on over to his closet. Opening it up, he looked inside and pulled out one of his favourite black and red shirts. He also pulled out a pair of grey jogging bottoms. Riley set his change of clothes down on his bed and then started to get changed out of his clothes and into the clothes he had picked out for himself.

It didn't take him too long to get changed. As soon as he had changed into the more comfortable set of clothes he had picked out, he walked back out of his room and headed back downstairs. As he reached the bottom of the stairs, he could hear the television on already, so he made his way along to the living room. His lips curled up into a small smile as he saw Misa sat on the couch already. He could see she had already made herself comfortable, so he walked on over to the couch. "Hey! You look like you're quite comfy there! I'll go get us both a drink and you can get the movie started! I'll be right back!" Riley smiled down at Misa before he walked out of the living room and into the kitchen.

Riley decided to get them something alcoholic. He decided on Jack Daniels and coke. He grabbed two small glasses and set them down. Riley grabbed the jack Daniels from the cabinet above him and to his left. Walking back to the counter where he had left the glasses, he added a little of the whisky before filling up the rest with coke. Of course he made sure that he hadn't made the drinks too strong. With the drinks in his hands, he made his way back into the living room and then sat down on the couch bedude Misa. "Here you go!" He smiled as he handed her one of the glasses. "Let's get these movies started! We've got a lot to get through!" He winked at her.

Back
Top Bottom