Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Heart's Hoard of Harem Horticulture!

Heartsnest

Pillow Eater
Withdrawn

Hey, do you love bigger, older men with buff bodies, large cocks and lots of money to shower you with? Perhaps young, dumb and full of cum boys who you would throw so many girls at? Don't mind playing a huge variety of cuties? Well here is the place for you!

I will edit this post over time to update my characters and scenes, but this will work as a small placeholder for now.

There are a few things I would like to get out of the way before I continue. These are some things I will absolutely not compromise on, so don't try to ask or negotiate any of these terms, please and thank you!

1) No real life face claims. Just not my thing, I'm sorry.
2) Third person RP only!
3) No fandoms or canons, and no characters from them either, please.
4) You must be okay with giving blowjobs and oral cock worship. It's the one thing that gets me going.
5) Don't care about your real gender, hope you don't about mine!
6) No darker kinks, like abuse, only lightheartedness. I use RP to escape, not to remind myself of the world.
7) All these are LONG TERM PROMPTS. If you intend for this to be a one off, please do not DM.

If you have read all of this, include a ♥️ somewhere in your DM so I know!

Liberal Setting

This is not a must, but it is highly preferred. Generally, in all of the settings I like, nudity is allowed and public sex is seen as normal. This is because I enjoy settings with the concept of free love and freedom, while also loving the idea of writing big cocks swinging freely and boobs bouncing openly. If you have ever played Corruption of Champions, Trials in Tainted Space or Flexible survival, that is the kind of feel I wish to go for. It makes the entire world feel sexually charged and free and it gives me a rush to write things such as that. Hopefully, you are into it too, and we can get along playing in this debauched world together. BY NO MEANS does this mean we will not have story or plot, it's just that the sexy stuff and smut are front facing and I highly enjoy that.

THE CEO
Pairings preferred: [MxFxFxF][MxFxFxFxF]
Orientation: Dom
Setting: Modern/futuristic | Human/Alien (Take note that I am particular about the faceclaim for aliens)

Malcolm Steel is the CEO of Maxtech, a global technological company that focuses on space-age and transport. However, what USED to be was part of a very dangerous, underground criminal ring that he does not wish to remember nor care about anymore. Steeled by his resolve and nearing retirement, he decides to take the next few years off doing whatever he wants to do; travelling, treating people he cares about, and trying to live a happy life. Where does your character come in? Perhaps they're his adopted daughter, who doubles as a cocksleeve and a person to shower gifts on. Maybe a trophy wife, whom he enjoys spending the rest of his life with happily in expensive vacations. Or maybe just an orphan, who was taken in and an agreement is made: her body for a life without worries.

The best option for this would be an entourage of young teenage girls, all wanting his cock and money, willing to be his travelling harem, with various backgrounds on how he got them. Of course, this is not a must, but it is a very indulgent RP, so I am willing to bend a few rules for this to happen!

Stats Sheet:
Cock Length: 11" minimum, 24" maximum
Cum Amount: 700ml-5L
Loves: Younger women, JK types, gyaru types, busty girls, smaller girls (height and chest), babygirls

THE PRINCE
Setting: Tribal/Modern | Human/Kemono

Prince Yulb is a spoiled prince of a desert nation, and for his ascension, he has been given a wife, perhaps 2, or maybe even a harem of girls to essentially use all day and all night. Since most of his duties can be outsourced to his family and other counsellors, his duties tend to end up being getting his cock sucked off at his throne, fucking his wife/wives and/or concubines in the harem rooms, or treating everyone to a lavish meal and a huge orgy after. If you really want to get into it, some cross political harems might even be a thing! The sky's the limit on the amount of debauched fun!

Stats Sheet:
Cock Length: 8" minimum, 24" maximum
Loves: Older women, busty women, subservient women

THE DRAGON (D&D 5E)
Setting: Tribal/Fantasy | Anthro/Human

Go'rothar is the sacred dragon of a tribe or a mountain thousands of years old. There are many tales of him; one is that he lives in a cave, decked out in many earthly pleasures for the girls who please him. Other say he is the leader of a powerful tribe known for taking in many wives. Another tale? He lives in a dungeon, where adventurers try to get at his gold. But the male adventurers always get spat back out. And the females? They never leave... mainly because they don't want to after having a taste of the dragon. Lots of ways we can do this, but as noted, no forced or anything too rough!

Stats Sheet:
Cock Length: 5" minimum, 24" maximum
Loves: Young women, busty women, subservient women

Understandably, these are the most self-indulgent requests I have. If you wish to fulfill these, please take note that I will try my best to write out of my brains for this if it is ever picked up. Not to mention, I'm willing to loosen a bit of my core rules if this is ever to come to light. Everything is negotiable otherwise.

Thank you for browsing my hoard of harem ideas! Hope to see you again.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom