Mx Female If we're being honest....

Privateguy

Meteorite
I realize this will be a little bare as I am just getting back into the swing of things. I'm honestly here for smut although that doesn't mean I don't like to dance a bit and absolutely love continuations to build characters and relationships but at the end of the day... I'm here to get off. I am only looking to play with females and I definitely believe I prefer to take it to discord as I'm used to instant messaging but I'm willing to give other mediums a try. I can play dominant or even submissive to a degree and I enjoy partners that don't mind playing sub to equal and maybe even a little dom from time to tome. Please scratch my itch.

Edit 3/19/2023:

I suppose it's time I add some life to this thing. In January, during a bout of COVID, I decided to return to the place I once called home, Bluemoon Roleplaying forums. After an over 10 year hiatus I once again felt the urge and now am back in the full swing of things. While I expected to still be jerking out simple paragraph responses like the days of old I discovered that I had gotten pretty good at this whole thing. Don't get me wrong, depending on my partner and the need of the story, I still do that but now I pump out detailed multi paragraph responses as well. I by no means am as good as most of you but... I'm working on it.

I consider myself fairly witty and charming and tend to play my characters as such. Some of my partners since coming back may disagree, but to each their own, and please forgive me if you're one of those players I didn't pass the vibe check with.

Now to the nitty gritty:

I'm cis male/he/him and am respectful to all that differ and only play against females.

I have a full life, assume you do too, therefore no pressure to respond but if it is going to be longer than a week or if you just lose interest... I cannot express this enough... JUST FUCKING SAY SO. I have had this extremely weird run of taking days to plot something only for someone to disappear. If you don't like a particular aspect, or maybe you're having regrets about a thread you bumped, just say it.

As for me and my playing preferences, I prefer modern/slice of life although have recently branched out into medieval and early 1900s pieces and am enjoying so far.

When it comes to plotting I don't need you to message me a fully fleshed out plot unless you have one. We can simply start with a pairing and plot from there their personalities, life's circumstances, etc.

As for pairings I enjoy with your character on the left, mine on the right:

Sibling incest full/half/step (but kind of lean towards step)
Daughter's best friend/ YC's best friend's father (Can be swapped for my character being the friend and yours being the mother of the best friend)
Coworkers to more
Best friend's to more
Either character as a best friend of the other's sibling making their relationship something that should be forbidden but we know how that goes...
Random people meeting up via deus ex machina/meet cutes

These are by no means set in stone and please come to me with ANY you may wish to explore. I'm pretty open.

As far as what I like to play as. So far, I'm a basic white bitch. I play white guys. I may be convinced to play other humanoid species but if I had to guess I'd say that's pretty much just fae folk from what I can tell. I'm not into monsters.

I tried to make an f-list but it is being particularly unfriendly when it comes to the verification email so here's some of my kinks:

Yoga pants/spandex. I know a lot of people like this but uh... yeah it's more than that for me... yeah.
Face sitting
Lots of cum on both sides but still in the realm of possibility.
I like essentially all body types but here lately I am definitely an ass man. If you play petite, I like a shapely little perky ass, if you play thicc, I want it to wave like the ocean during the smutty times.
Finding myself getting into restraints and pain by which I mean turning YC's ass good and red, maybe a bent arm, squeezed wrists, some choking.
Face fucking until the tears are running, makeup is smeared, thick spit covered cheeks, pinching the nose and cutting off the air completely until YC starts to feel the lights go out. Then I'll think about letting go.
DIRTY TALKING
Full con (but I can live with dub con)
I do like realistic face claims but don't mind animated/3D; however, I am new to the face claim game so I find it difficult to find one I like sometimes. Please give suggestions for where you get yours otherwise I'm pretty sure my google search algorithm is starting to think I've become a little bisexual (not that there's anything wrong with that, yes I know I just dated myself shut up, now I'm rambling, look at what you made me do).
Creampies

Limits:
If it belongs in the bathroom it stays there.
Age limits within sight rules.
No violence that's going to lead to any blood (outside of maybe a bit lip or shoulder bite) or anything needing medical attention.
No Monsters/Aliens unless they're keeping the totally normal human aesthetic and the monster is on the inside.

All rules are subject to change by the second.

My Characters:
I tend to play masculine men. 6+", muscular, all that jazz; however, doesn't mean they have to be chiseled out of granite and perfect etc. Definitely can have the whole dadbod thing going but I can't play someone who is just unattractive or on the other side of the coin and too pretty.

As mentioned before I tend to play pretty charming and witty in the streets. The sheets on the other hand... I play everywhere from white knight, kind, passionate lover to total primal dom, letting his instincts take over, and staying focused on his biological goal of spreading his seed.

I have writing samples upon request.

Please feel free to PM me here or add me on Discord (my favorite due to organization) privateguy#5979

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom