Mx Female Galaxy Wide Search (Star Wars focused requests!)

Puppygirlwhisperer

Planetoid
Hello,

This is my other thread that is entirely focused on my absolutely favorite universe and fandom, Star Wars! I am going to keep the formatting here pretty simple and sweet but I have been a fan of Star Wars for as long as I've been alive, and I have consumed way too much media from this franchise so I am a little treasure trove of useless knowledge when it comes to this universe and how the worldbuilding is!

I mainly enjoy playing the timelines that are unexplored such as the Old Republic and High Republic, the events after the sequels, and the AU of the Universe before Disney bought it as well. I am a fan of all the timelines, even the one that the greedy little rat got his dirty paws on!

Canon Characters that I am willing to play:

Din Djarin
Boba Fett
Han Solo
Dash Rendar

Those four are the only ones that I really feel comfortable playing and that I can do a good job of. You're gonna have to do a lot of convincing otherwise if you want me to play anything else!

Canon Characters that I'd love for you to play:

Leia
Bo Katan
Rey
Sabine Wren
Ursa Wren

What I am mainly into is doing OC x OC stuff for this and I have a few different ideas. Some of them are kinky, some of them are not. We can mix and match stuff as you'd like. I'm also 100% okay with doing something that isn't smut based at all for Star Wars, because, I just love Star Wars. If you just want to have a normal adventure with no kind of fetish or sexual tension included, I am totally onboard for that.

Rough ideas:

1. Mandalorian Warlord has captured a Twi'lik to become his slave and her training begins.

2. Undercover agent trying to get into a crime ring has become a slave to the Warlord, and with modifications and restraints, soon realizes that she isn't getting out anytime soon and is now getting shipped off to another planet where her organization will have no idea she got sent too!

3. Sith Lord has beaten a Jedi in combat, but instead of killing her, decides to take her as a prize pet.

4. Two bounty hunters that do not like each other whatsoever are forced to work together on a job when the client has hired both of them.

5. Twi'lek woman becomes an experimental subject to extreme conditioning to make the 'perfect pet' and companion for the adventuring man.

Kinks:

Petplay
Brainwashing/Mind Control
Heavy Bondage
Body Modification (Light and heavy)

These are all pretty rough ideas but I am open to anything that you might have in mind as long as it is set in the Star Wars universe. Don't be shy about wanting to play as certain canon characters.

Back
Top Bottom