Mx Female Old year's resolutions

Alexander

Super-Earth
At the beginning of each year, you're supposed to make new resolutions... well, I figured, forget that. Instead I'm looking back at the stories of mine that died last year that I'd like to resurrect the most!

I wanted to focus upon a teen couple whose relationship goes through three phases. During the first, the girl is definitely the more developed of the two. Her fortunate looks intimidates him a bit, but he gathers up the courage to ask her out anyways. After some thought, she decides against a relationship, but they do manage to agree that they will spend a night together, any time either one of them goes up a size.
She thought it would just be a couple of nights over the next couple of years, but it turned out to be much, much more than that. He had a lot of potential that was yet to be unlocked, it turned out, and quickly enough it turned out that he had become the one that was more relatively developed between the two, quite significant in size. Where as he was meek before, now his ego was rather inflated, and he loved being able to boast to her about each threshold he surpassed. She didn't like his new attitude, but damn it, it was hard to turn down a guy who had just felt so good... and they had spent enough time together that he knew all of her sweet spots.
In the final phase of their relationship, his body hasn't calmed down yet, and he has actually completely outgrown her, and sex isn't really an option on the table any longer for these two. That doesn't quite deter her, though - those past years where he was egotistical and haughty were still fresh in his mind, and she had taken an interest in teasing him about how swollen he had become. If she was physically there, she's teasingly stimulate him, and he'd be practically stumbling beyond his clothing in minutes, trying to hide the pressure that would build up in his body. Not just a bulge, but actually escaping his waistband or below the leg of his shorts or what have you. Something like her inviting him to the beach was just asking for a disaster, and she actively encouraged those types of disasters to happen.

A couple have determined that they have extraordinarily compatible genes and have decided to breed the woman, with the goal of having exceptional children together. The wife is expected to be extremely dedicated to raising their children, and that means being in peak condition herself after she becomes pregnant. She carefully watches what she eats, to maximize nutrients for both herself and her children. She does stretches while able, to keep her body in shape and limber, and she even takes to wearing a vibrator throughout the day, to promote good blood flow for herself and her child.
I'd like to see a situation where at first, the wife absolutely melts in the hands of her husband, and the two have no doubt even after their first time attempting for a child together, that she's become pregnant. As they continue to breed more and more children, however, she has vastly improved her physique, built up her endurance, and become accustomed to constant pleasure. They don't immediately notice it, but it takes more and more effort each time to get her pregnant, until they reach the last child they plan to breed for, and it takes over six months before he is finally able to impregnate her.
I'd like to play up the contrast between those two states of hers. At the beginning she is an eager but inexperienced housewife, where just having a minor intimate moment with her husband can drive her absolutely wild. By the end, she is a talented mother, a child easily carried in each arm as she watches the other four around the house, and has become a sexual goddess for her husband, who can barely compete with her talents anymore.

There are two teens spending their summer at a lake camp, and while most of the campers there are relatively well behaved, after these two meet each other, they begin pushing every boundary. Their relationship becomes legendary, and if a camper hasn't heard of the kinds of things they get up to together, then they've probably at least heard them in the act after sneaking off from their cabins at night. Whether it's someplace they've hidden off the side of a trail, inside of the equipment shed, or together on a canoe at the lake on a moonlit night, they spent a lot of time together, and a lot of time getting busy. Perhaps best of all, the long summer has done wonders for one or both of their bodies, and they look even more magnificent at the end of the trip, than when they first arrived.

Send me a message if any of these interest you.

Back
Top Bottom