Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Circus of Fantasy and Monster (New Plots)

DanseMacabre

Meteorite
Genre - (Craving Level Between 1 and 10) 1 being Meh and 10 being hell yeah

Fantasy - 10
Medieval or Ancient - 9
Apocalypse Style - 7
Modern - 5

Basic Things To Know

- I am female who enjoys playing Dominate/Submissive Roles

- I am not interested in Incest, Toilet Play, or anything overly gross

- I can type a paragraph between 2 - 4 depending on how my inspired muse is

- I would feel more comfortable doing any form of roleplay via pm with a 50/50 smut and story

Brief Kink List Found Here

Oral (Giving and Receiving)
Rough Sex or Vanilla
Choking, Hair Pulling with light bdsm
Dominate, Submissive or Switch Roles
Noncon, consensual either one
Dark or lighter themed roleplays

Fantasy Pairings

Hunter
Witch
Demon or Angel
Gods and Goddesses
Elves and Orcs
Vampires and Werewolves
Human

Medieval and Ancient

Greek, Roman, Viking, Egyptian, Japanese so many more
Kings and Queens
Princess or Prince
Knights or Advisors
Raiders| Barbarian or Slaves

Apocalypse

Saviours
Bounty Hunters

Modern

Old Flames
New Love
Police, FireFighters
Gangs, Mob, Mafia
Forbidden Romances

Plots

Fantasy Plot One - The Fall

The Orcs were known as the most dominate force within Noxus Kingdom.

The mere mention or sound of the war drums would bring fear upon The Noxus Kingdom, but that was till the Elevn King found away to crush the Orcs.

The Elevn race were no longer the slave but the master and it was all because of a gold collar (Created) that would be fasten around the neck of an Orc (pretty much draining them of strength and if the master wished it the collar could cause great and intense pain) it would feel as if the whole body was on fire.

The game had finally changed as long, as The Orc had the collar on they were powerless.

But what if The Elevn King was given a gift by his army of Elevn Soldiers who had managed to capture the son of an orc chieftain. A prize worth gold and silver.

And upon the 20th birthday of his only child he gifts Orc to his daughter but The Elevn King didn't see love and lust would cause his downfall.

Kinks

Power Exchange - Both Parties should be able to play dominate and submissive
Rough and Gentle
Orgasm Denial

Last edited:
The Mystery in West Tower

Pairing

Harpy|Prince|Knight

Within the west tower the king has been keeping a snow owl harpy imprisoned for years. Due to the magical gift each of those feathers have an abilities to heal and strengthen someone who dare pluck a feather but unfortunately it only works for so long till another feather is needed.

A curious son of king, or knight finally decides to see what mystery is hidden within the tower and once they find the creature will they also use her? Or will they betray the king and set her free?

playful Snow Harpy by sakimichan.deviantart.com | Sakimichan art, Inspirational digital art, Fantasy art

A Forbidden Affair

The Captain of an imperial army and his second in command spend a lot time together and away from home so when the two grow closer in battle of blood and passion rises high but what if someone finds out that two have been secretly involved especially a human with a kitsune demon does love conquer all or will two be forced to pick aside?

R E D by Nixeu on DeviantArt | Fantasy art women, Fantasy girl, Beautiful fantasy art

Back
Top Bottom