Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx F or NB Heart's Storage of Single Stories! (Buy 2 get 2 free?)

Heartsnest

Pillow Eater
Withdrawn

Hey, do you love smaller, younger boys with huge cocks that are more than willing to ravish you? Perhaps you enjoy playing around with younger men, or perhaps love the idea of a young girl finding someone older. Whatever the case, smutty long term story? This is the place for you!

I will edit this post over time to update my characters and scenes, but this will work as a small placeholder for now.

There are a few things I would like to get out of the way before I continue. These are some things I will absolutely not compromise on, so don't try to ask or negotiate any of these terms, please and thank you!

1) No real life face claims. Just not my thing, I'm sorry.
2) Third person RP only!
3) No canon or fanon characters, please.
4) You must be okay with giving blowjobs and oral cock worship. It's the one thing that gets me going.
5) Don't care about your real gender, hope you don't about mine!
6) No darker kinks, like abuse, only lightheartedness. I use RP to escape, not to remind myself of the world.

If you have read all of this, include a ♥️ somewhere in your DM so I know!

Liberal Setting

This is not a must, but it is highly preferred. Generally, in all of the settings I like, nudity is allowed and public sex is seen as normal. This is because I enjoy settings with the concept of free love and freedom, while also loving the idea of writing big cocks swinging freely and boobs bouncing openly. If you have ever played Corruption of Champions, Trials in Tainted Space or Flexible survival, that is the kind of feel I wish to go for. It makes the entire world feel sexually charged and free and it gives me a rush to write things such as that. Hopefully, you are into it too, and we can get along playing in this debauched world together. BY NO MEANS does this mean we will not have story or plot, it's just that the sexy stuff and smut are front facing and I highly enjoy that.

THE NEIGHBOR

Pairings preferred:[MxF][MxFu][MxFxF]
Orientation: Dom-Switch
Setting: Modern | Human/Kemono

Ciel is the neighbor next door and there's something peculiar about him. He's a university student, that much is apparent, but he's also fairly wealthy. Either your character has moved in recently, or has been his neighbor for awhile, and your character realizes something alluring about him. Maybe it's because he's always friendly and helpful? Maybe it's because he always seems to try his best around your character? Maybe it's because he eyes your character, and your character's husband isn't giving her what she wants? Or maybe your character just realized he's swinging a long pole and really, really wants to get at it? We can discuss more!

Stats Sheet:
Cock Length: 8" minimum, 24" maximum
Cum Amount: 700ml-5L
Loves: Older women, busty women, babygirls, snowbunnies, girl next door types, eager feisty girls

THE FATHER

Pairings preferred:[MxF][MxFxF]
Orientation: Dom-Switch
Setting: Modern | Human

Jericho is an overworked father. His wife is out of the picture, and now he has to take care of a daughter half his age due to one stupid mistake. Still, he loves her dearly. However, what happens when his daughter starts coming onto him? What if another girl enters the picture, trying to take care of him as he was in over his head? Maybe to make things even spicier... it's both? His daughter and this new girl try their best to fight for him! Things can be discussed, as per usual.

Stats Sheet:
Cock Length: 8" minimum, 15" maximum
Cum Amount: 700ml-5L
Loves: Busty women, girl next door types, eager feisty girls

Thank you for browsing my storage of single stories! I hope to see you again!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom