Mx Female A viking and his princess

Hi there,

I plan on keeping things relatively brief for the time being in this request thread. More may be added later.

Viking x Christian Princess
After the heathens have come and taken so much from the people under your father's protection he comes up with a plan to satisfy a high Jarl and one of the chief aggressors. Gold and silver are just a few of the things to offer, bit also his daughter. It is, after all, how civilized people find way to honor their agreements. There are many that question if such tactic will work on a "brute" and it is just as much a shock when the Jarl agrees.

She is not his first wife. Two have passed in giving birth to his mighty sons, but this is not uncommon. She is probably not his eldest daughters, but that is up for you to decide.

MC is believed to be a descendant of the God's. So while they do get married at first under the Christian God I would like him to show restraint and not bed her. Not until he gets back home and looks for a sign that it's okay from his Gods.

Although he his big and strong I'd like him to be gentle when it comes to intimacy - especially at first. He doesn't force her, is kind in his ways though he doesn't elaborate on much. Maybe she at first is scared of sex with him but starts to want to experiment with it before he says it's time?

Possibilties-
Gentle sexual encounters
Language barriers
Culture shock
Size difference
Age differences (everyone 18+)
Outdoors
Maybe a little rougher later on

No-
Underage
Animals
Bathroom stuff