Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Erza Scarlet (Fairy Tail RP) / Other Girls

Humble Knight

Super-Earth
Fairy Tail RP

I am looking for female writers who are interested in rp'ing Erza Scarlet from Fairy Tail.

I require a writing size of atleast 3-4 paragraphs and I rp either on Discord or PM.

Also, for a possible rp, I like to play an original character and furthermore, I prefer to focus on Adultery / NTR themed rp's.

Send me a PM if interested.

Jenares Amaryllis (OC)

Name: Jenares Amaryllis

Birthday: 10th August

Place of Birth: Unknown

Hair: Dark Brown

Skin: White

Markings: On his left shoulder, above his guild mark, he has a symbol of red skull and crossbones which beneath is written: No. 43. This represents to be a slave mark.

Personality:

Jenares is kinda a very lonely person. He usually is alone for which he is not very associated with the guild members. For this, he doesnt have any friends in the guild. Although that he is polite in general, his personality changes a lot when it comes to protecting the guild and the guildmembers. He also shares a deep anger towards the dark guilds which is the cause of the time he was enslaved in Bosco.

Mark Location & Color: Right shoulder, blue
Team (name and members): None

Type of Magic: Caster
Magic: Requip (Basic)

Requip

A magic which allows the user to swap between weapons, items, leaving them in a pocket dimension. Although that Jenares can requip fast between his weapons, he cannot change his outfit in battle (like Coardinator and Erza).

Weaknesses:

1. Torturing Magic
2. Scared to lose friends

Weapons:

Millenium Silver Blade

A strong sword which use the air pressure to create powerful attacks. It can also use the elements. Finally, it can create a giant shield. However, if the shield gets attacked, the holder of the sword gets injured.

Pets: None

Family: Mother, Father, Brother (deceased)

History:

Jenares lived with his parents in village somwehere in the north of Fiore. At the age of 5, his parents were killed by slave traders and they took him and his brother to a slave camp in Bosco. Not just for work, but also for sport. When he was 11 years old, he got trained by a dark guild to fight as an attempt to make him a member of the dark guild, One day though, a group of wizards attacked the camp and Jenares then escaped along with his brother, but just when they were out of the camp, a dark powerful monster, killed his brother. Travelling around Fiore while being in deep grief he wished that he could be a wizard himself and once he arrived at Fairy Tail, he decided to join, not only because he wants to be the same what rescued him, but also to avange his brother and all those who died or are enslaved by the dark cults.

Sexuality: Straight

Crush: Open

Talents/Hobbies:

Practising sword kills in other to become a better swordsman.

294bd23721a5ce24f5ea156ebc19e39307033a53.png

The Ultimate Slut

Let's say that Erza is married with Jellal and one day, Jenares helps Erza out carrying some important stuff to her house. And once they are done, Erza drinks a cup of tea with him. Yet, while drinking tea, Jenares notices that something is bothering her and when they get on the subject of sex, Jenares makes use of the situation by stating that she needs a man to help her out and letting her think of hot sex, Erza gets aroused as she is in big need of a dick since her husband Jellal is hardly home, eventually giving into her lust and getting fucked by him afterwards.

Now the idea is that Jenares makes a bargain with her. For three months, Erza is going to be his bitch, ordering her to do every task of The Ultimate Slut List, which is a list of every single fantasy she ever had in mind. If she doesn't confess in the end that his cock is way more better than her husband's cock, he will stop fucking her brains out. But if she does, then she shall remain being his slut, forcing her to marry him, continuing to live out a long sex life.

Erza Scarlet

FnRYyVdX0AA2eNh.jpg

Other Girls:

Here is a list of other girls I am interested in playing with. If interested, send me a PM so we can work something out.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom