Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Male fandoms & originals » looking for dom/alpha.

vamqire

Moon
introduction & rules.
hello there! let's keep this sweet and simple: i am vamqire and i'm looking for some new rp partners to play with. i'm typically a literate roleplayer but i am looking for something more casual right now, preferably with around 2-3 paragraphs per reply. basically, as long as you aren't giving me one liners or expecting novella replies from me, we will get along just fine.

also, as you may have deduced from the title, i am looking for dominant male characters to play against my submissive male characters! usually within a fantasy setting and usually with anime fc's.

now, i am expecting there to be some romance involved but it doesn't have to be slow-burn if you're not in the mood for pining, tense atmospheres, or a frustrating amount of emotional foreplay. that said, my ratio for plot to smut is a mild 60:30.

my boundaries are pretty simple, we can discuss our favourite kinks/physical preferences in private, but my hard no's are scat, vore, torture, extreme gore and snuff. i also don't enjoy playing dominant characters and generally prefer writing for submissive characters. that said, i am open to playing switches.

actual plotting/fandoms.
currently, i am only looking to roleplay original characters. i am happy to play against canon characters, if that's what you're more comfortable with, but for now i will only be using oc's.

now, the fandoms i am currently looking for are:
- harry potter (i like the setting and that the world building is already complete).
- twilight (embarrassing to admit, but i am mainly interested in the whole werewolves imprinting and vampires having powers).
- jujutsu kaisen (a favourite of mine and, again, great world building. i'd love to play a normal person with an affinity for seeing curses x a battle-hardened sorcerer).
- the marvel/dc universes (superheroes, what more can i say?)
- mha/bnha (superheroes, what more can i say?)
- naruto (the first anime i ever saw with an amazing setting! would love to do something in the early eras).
- death note (normal citizen x a god of death? or, a person in possession of a death note?)
- atla/lok (again, great setting).
- d&d (i don't know much about it but i like all the different races and world building!)

if you would like to focus on the original aspect of roleplaying then i am happy to craft some ideas together! i have included a little word bank below of some themes that i'm interested in.

wordbank.
otome game settings (isekai style) // or isekai in general // love triangles // jealousy // possessiveness // yandere (obsessed love) // serial killers // fear play // stockholm syndrome // soulmates // animal instincts // primal // prey predator dynamics // breeding // a/b/o dynamics or omegaverse // tribal dynamics // fantasy settings // magic // different races (monster!race dom x human sub) // werewolves, vampires, hybrids (half-cat, half-snake, half-bunny, half-wolf, etc.) // size differences // dom/sub // ddlb relationships // toxic relationships // cross-dressing // twincest // incest // high-school settings // slice of life // apocalyptic settings // zombies // childhood friends // best-friends to lovers // one-sided infatuations // dub-con // rough sex (choking, biting, spanking, leaving marks) // master/slave.

i will try add to this as i think of more but that's all i can manage for now! thank you for reading and if anything interested you then please send me a message! <3

Back
Top Bottom